An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'm leaning on the latter if only to maintain the idea that Eternum is possibly older than the Earth itself, and that the neural implant is just the latest way humanity can travel to it.

I wouldn't rule out the former though, if only because Astaroth from OIAL exists, and it's highly possible that he came from Eternum a long time ago (albeit without a physical body iirc). I also theorized earlier that The Founder might have come from there and is trying to find a way to physically get back to his world (like Ulysses from the Greek myths...hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if that's his actual name, and that he named the company after himself). But after the events of the party in 0.4...I dunno, that last theory is likely gonna get debunked if it turns out that the Founder only exists in Eternum and not in the real world/material plane.
But what if the Founder doesn't came from in Eternum nor exist in the real world? What if the Founder exist from a different world/realm then "became" a Founder? We know that Eternum players has one main objective "to collect the 10 Gems of Doom and claim the throne of Eternum " If the game already exist for a longtime ago how many players finished this quest, how many players claim the throne of Eternum, is the player became the Founder or it is a scam or the outcome is different from what Idriel stated. What if collecting the Gems of Doom will make you claim the throne of Eternum but has a effect of losing your world. What if the Founder was a victim of this and all the NPC of the game, Cause if the Eternum exist long time ago How many Person became the Founder? and if it was a scam and it has a effect of losing your world how many world were ruined by Eternum?

What if Eternum is a collection of different worlds, realms, dimensions, souls, people trapped in the game were their actions were controlled by a chip (neutral implant). If this is the truth behind Eternum could Orion's world is the next target, a new set of NPC and world victim added to Eternum.

In the party a strange man appeared and talk to Orion, he said this strange things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could be answerable by YES / NO
If YES who is this man? how did he obtain this power? Does the Founder already obtain the power of a god.
If NO then who is behind the mystery of Eternum, Does this is his way to have the control in every realm in the universe?
Idriel said that the Founder is "just a man" this could be a hint or just a sarcasm. If the Founder has limitless possibility in Eternum, why who he give his position to a random player who'll collect the Gems? Could be the Founder is just a victim, a scapegoat, or just a pawn. It was stated that the chips the NPC'S had is the same as Orion's neutral implant there's a possibility that their world will be the next victim and turned in to NPCS following the commands and what they say.

Also the Founder has Ouroboros in his chest and the letter that the Syndicate give has a symbol of Ouroboros in it could the Founder is also a member of Syndicate or "once" a member of Syndicate... or worst not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You have literally just alienated more than half of this board. Maybe 90%+.
Oh well, feel free to dogpile me with facepalm reactions then, can't help what i like or dislike, only asked cause i was hoping she was some minor character, i later realised she's a main love interest and i'll just have to deal with it if i want to see the rest of the game, thankfully she wears a far better eyepatch in-game so now i only have to be bothered by her RL patch. Also, i figure most people are fully capable of not flipping out cause someone doesn't share their love of their waifu so even if i have alienated 90% of the people here, only the really insecure types are going to attack me for it, the first person to properly respond to it was quite civil and that's about what i'd expect from most people who disagree with my subjective preferences.

Feb 27, 2020
Oh well, feel free to dogpile me with facepalm reactions then, can't help what i like or dislike, only asked cause i was hoping she was some minor character, i later realised she's a main love interest and i'll just have to deal with it if i want to see the rest of the game, thankfully she wears a far better eyepatch in-game so now i only have to be bothered by her RL patch. Also, i figure most people are fully capable of not flipping out cause someone doesn't share their love of their waifu so even if i have alienated 90% of the people here, only the really insecure types are going to attack me for it, the first person to properly respond to it was quite civil and that's about what i'd expect from most people who disagree with my subjective preferences.
You insulted the waifu of the masses, we will dogpile you and attack you personally, nothing personal.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm hoping there will be at least a few that are less civilized - shit storms can be so much fun to observe. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: McGreed

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Damn bro you made a war against the Church of Nova...:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hope you made it until the last update:ROFLMAO:.
I just want to gift her a proper eyepatch, something more comfortable and reusable, no awkward strings rubbing on the nose and eyebrows... :cry: I didn't know i was inciting a crusade from a church of chuunibyou waifu fanatics...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You insulted the waifu of the masses, we will dogpile you and attack you personally, nothing personal.
Eh, speak for yourself. I like her as a LI, but others are more interesting to me personally. I'd rank the immediate household members higher (excpet maybe Annie), Alex and then Nova. Luna and Annie (toss up between those two) round out the rest of the top 5.

I really like Nova, especially when she has another female to sort of bouce off of (no pun intended) like when she, Orion and Alex were together, but she's ok on her own. All though I will say that when she threw that pan was probably one of the top 3 moments of the game so far. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Crazed roadrunner

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I just want to gift her a proper eyepatch, something more comfortable and reusable, no awkward strings rubbing on the nose and eyebrows... :cry: I didn't know i was inciting a crusade from a church of chuunibyou waifu fanatics...
Not entirely chunni, because the eyepatch is legit in her case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Does this work??:
Polish_20220912_112430663.png
No eye patch, No strings, No cords, and No vision"(but see everything in Eternum)"

Eh, speak for yourself. I like her as a LI, but others are more interesting to me personally. I'd rank the immediate household members higher (excpet maybe Annie), Alex and then Nova. Luna and Annie (toss up between those two) round out the rest of the top 5.

I really like Nova, especially when she has another female to sort of bouce off of (no pun intended) like when she, Orion and Alex were together, but she's ok on her own. All though I will say that when she threw that pan was probably one of the top 3 moments of the game so far. :D
You mean this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also you forgot Penny... Good thing cause
Penny can't be Ranked.

Cause she's always on the Top.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
...I could've sworn someone said a while back in this thread that he was from Spain...

...then again there's no rule that says a Spanish citizen can't be of Japanese descent so...
A lot of the colloquialisms used in the writing are Australian

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just asking for sake of clarification before downloading, since I enjoyed Once in a Lifetime.

How many hours we're clocking the gameplay on the current release?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just asking for sake of clarification before downloading, since I enjoyed Once in a Lifetime.

How many hours we're clocking the gameplay on the current release?
I haven't played the latest update, but put in about 10 hours on the first three. Played a few alternates and I deliberately don't read the dialogue at my normal reading speed - I slow it down to what most consider "average" conversational speed for most English speakers in the US. Most quality AVNs (well developed story, lots of good visuals, characters that use sentences rather than being monosylabic frat boys in heat) take me about 3ish hours per release.

Reactions: Tavi13
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes