MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played the latest update, but put in about 10 hours on the first three. Played a few alternates and I deliberately don't read the dialogue at my normal reading speed - I slow it down to what most consider "average" conversational speed for most English speakers in the US. Most quality AVNs (well developed story, lots of good visuals, characters that use sentences rather than being monosylabic frat boys in heat) take me about 3ish hours per release.
thank you bro.

May 31, 2020
Man, this update ended right before shit got really really interesting. Good game, me likey. Here's hoping it doesn't become abandonware like most great games seem to.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Gotta admit, Eternum got me audible laughs in some moments, mostly due to his stupid sense of humor, which I share.

I'm usually not into a game til his completion, but I'm more than happy that I decided to download this. Keep the good job, Caribdis

And also, all those years of watching Saint Seiya and reading Percy Jackson finally payed off

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Gotta admit, Eternum got me audible laughs in some moments, mostly due to his stupid sense of humor, which I share.

I'm usually not into a game til his completion, but I'm more than happy that I decided to download this. Keep the good job, Caribdis

And also, all those years of watching Saint Seiya and reading Percy Jackson finally payed off
No kidding. I watch a lot of anime, and other forms of nerdy comedy and those can never get a laugh out of me. REALLY was surprised when Eternum made me audibly laugh. The game is so insanely good to me, I didn't require humor, but it makes the game all the more godlike to me.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
No kidding. I watch a lot of anime, and other forms of nerdy comedy and those can never get a laugh out of me. REALLY was surprised when Eternum made me audibly laugh. The game is so insanely good to me, I didn't require humor, but it makes the game all the more godlike to me.
The only other games that have made me laugh like this are Above the Clouds and on occasion Power Vacuum, but I've found Power Vacuum tends to be a bit too aware of itself, if that makes sense, so sometimes the jokes feel a bit too forced.

This game really does have something special, it's a game that I'd happily go into a store to buy.

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
The only other games that have made me laugh like this are Above the Clouds and on occasion Power Vacuum, but I've found Power Vacuum tends to be a bit too aware of itself, if that makes sense, so sometimes the jokes feel a bit too forced.

This game really does have something special, it's a game that I'd happily go into a store to buy.
To parrot your opinion, I have been really blown away by this game. Super into this one, probably entering top 5 of all time territory for me right now. I'm purposely not finishing what's currently made so far, cause I wanna play it when its done (and I hate hitting the end of development), but that's probably years away.

I'm dying for more!

Reactions: Rovenant

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
H-heads? Brooooo don't leave me hanging like this, why every update ends with high tensions/suspense. :cry:
Caribdis ♥

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I just found this game and didn't want it to end. It's one of the most immersive stories I've found so far, great job on that. I'm excited for more
Welcome to Eternum, my friend, the Nova fanclub is in the second floor but don't touch the pizza in the fridge, is my dinner.
And the bad thing is that the game is incomplete and only have 4 chapters, the good thing is that Caribdis is a monster and every 4-5 month maximun we have another 3 hours chapter.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Welcome to Eternum, my friend, the Nova fanclub is in the second floor but don't touch the pizza in the fridge, is my dinner.
And the bad thing is that the game is incomplete and only have 4 chapters, the good thing is that Caribdis is a monster and every 4-5 month maximun we have another 3 hours chapter.
Don't worry: first of all, you ordered it with pineapple and green bell peppers, then you licked each piece. No one's going to touch that!

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes