Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Just to know someone by chance received an error in certain scenes like that time when Nancy and Mc are at the gym and are going to compliment the "Sudden Brothers Raul", in my translation here there were certain errors in several scenes, but I managed to correct them all.. .. I don't know if there were errors in the normal reading without translation I say only in English...
If there was, let me know because I know how to fix it and make it perfect.(y)
No there isn't. Your translation may be based on older scripts that had these type of errors before they were fixed.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
No there isn't. Your translation may be based on older scripts that had these type of errors before they were fixed.
No friend, I started this translation with this latest version.
There were some errors but I managed to fix it, there is nothing old.
Current version translation.(y)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No friend, I started this translation with this latest version.
There were some errors but I managed to fix it, there is nothing old.
Current version translation.(y)
And there are no errors during the gym. Do you talk about the misplaced (multiple=2) thing?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
And there are no errors during the gym. Do you talk about the misplaced (multiple=2) thing?
nothing wrong, you need to see the error and then come and correct me friend, I don't know why you're insisting so much on something that you didn't have and I had and I even fixed it, I just mentioned here if someone had already received this error nothing more than that... why take it forward so if you didn't have the mistake!!!
If you didn't have such an error good for you right?
Let's close this subject because it is already prolonging too much and in the end it ends up becoming unnecessary discussion.
Have a good weekend. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: HogRocket

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
nothing wrong, you need to see the error and then come and correct me friend, I don't know why you're insisting so much on something that you didn't have and I had and I even fixed it, I just mentioned here if someone had already received this error nothing more than that... why take it forward so if you didn't have the mistake!!!
If you didn't have such an error good for you right?
Let's close this subject because it is already prolonging too much and in the end it ends up becoming unnecessary discussion.
Have a good weekend. (y) :coffee:
Just to remind you, you were the one who asked if there are any error during the gym scene in English. I answered you, there is not. But there were errors in this scene in 0.2 that's why I talked about that.

Reactions: Moricano

aDumbPWfan

Aug 15, 2022
This is my first time posting on the Eternum threads. Thank you Caribdis-san for creating such great games like Once in a Lifetime and Eternum. I was drawn into OiaL by the artstyle and... y'know:). But goddamn it's the story and the humor that makes me stay. OiaL was really good and Eternum has been even better than that. So thank you again Caribdis-san. I'm sorry that I play your games for free.

xechio

Aug 12, 2017
Love the writing and I can't wait to see where you go with the story! I love the other references to games, popculture and movies and really digging the 'Ready Player One' vibes!

Reactions: AkiroVR

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I enjoy this story a fair bit! The most unrealistic thing about Eternum is that MC still has time to chase girls "IRL". If we had something really like that game, I'd be hooked all the time hahah.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Okay, I just started this thing, and I am LOVING this game. The characters feel unique, the humor has been pretty spot on, instead of feeling like the author is "trying too hard" as is so common, and the game is beautiful as well. Not just the characters themselves, but the animations, the environments, etc. If this game keeps going like this? Definitely one of the ones to buy on steam once it's complete.

Reactions: maikki
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes