Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Doesn't need a decent PC, renpy runs on low specs ones. And on mobiles the screen is too small (better on tablet though). But to each their own, if you only have a phone better than nothing I guess.
I haven't had any problems running Renpy on my older Win 10(64) PC ... but some of the bigger animations in the new Renpy 8 really bog down for me.

Reactions: DirtyMario

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
...fuck

whelp guess i should take a piss before fucking so I dont have an accident.

...unless shes into that :BootyTime:
Careful now, she might bite off more than she could chew.

Do so at your own risk, which in a few updates might end up becoming a reality anyway.
That's unlikely. Sex in my fan arts are often much darker than the original one. Even Vae Victis, a game focused on ummmmmmmmmm, male domination, isn't as hardcore as mine. Orion is too nice to be anywhere near that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Careful now, she might bite off more than she could chew.

That's unlikely. Sex in my fan arts are often much darker than the original one. Even Vae Victis, a game focused on ummmmmmmmmm, male domination, isn't as hardcore as mine. Orion is too nice to be anywhere near that.
I was referring that eventually young Mr. Richards and Luna will do the horizontal dance somewhere in the future. And provided the pregnancy option wasn't disabled at the beginning, a little surprise might come up to both of them by the end of the story.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I was referring that eventually young Mr. Richards and Luna will do the horizontal dance somewhere in the future. And provided the pregnancy option wasn't disabled at the beginning, a little surprise might come up to both of them by the end of the story.
Like an accidental creampie?

eheatjetjtjsthserth

Jul 6, 2022
I wish we could have fucked Alex in the last update. It would have been hotter because she looked hot in the dress and that is the type you could just move to the side to do it clothed. Overall I give the game an 8/10. OIAL was better, but maybe that was because it was finished and I played it first and some of the stuff can be kind of samey. I think caribdis is the best WEG dev though for the more VN style ones because he makes the hottest models.
IMO, it's Nova > Dahlia > Luna >>> Calypso > Penelope > Alex > Annie > Nancy
The Egyptian was really hot too

starkj

May 17, 2022
I wish we could have fucked Alex in the last update. It would have been hotter because she looked hot in the dress and that is the type you could just move to the side to do it clothed. Overall I give the game an 8/10. OIAL was better, but maybe that was because it was finished and I played it first and some of the stuff can be kind of samey. I think caribdis is the best WEG dev though for the more VN style ones because he makes the hottest models.
IMO, it's Nova > Dahlia > Luna >>> Calypso > Penelope > Alex > Annie > Nancy
The Egyptian was really hot too
Fucking Alex there would have been way too fast considering it was her first lewd time of the game. This game is clearly taking a longer route story wise and so does the lewd stuff.

eheatjetjtjsthserth

Jul 6, 2022
Fucking Alex there would have been way too fast considering it was her first lewd time of the game. This game is clearly taking a longer route story wise and so does the lewd stuff.
Eh, she had a few nude/reveal scenes before, I don't think it would have been that much of a stretch. Plus, she is into that type of "trashy" thing to get back at her parents, so skipping the sexual escalation could have been in character.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Eh, she had a few nude/reveal scenes before, I don't think it would have been that much of a stretch. Plus, she is into that type of "trashy" thing to get back at her parents, so skipping the sexual escalation could have been in character.
I wouldnt say
They just gave it a more fancy, palatable name for the modern information era.

Human trafficking.

As for the people being kept as NPC's - it likely relates to the whole 'save us' plot-line, Syndicate may very well be people who were once alive, became trapped as NPC's, and then broke free 'Matrix Style' and are looking to stop being recaptured or somehow escape the system.

It was mentioned in a previous update that dead bodies remain in the 'game' until the user logs in again. If the user dies in real life too, or dies in game and never logs in again, what happens to that body?

Get your recycle on.
Yeah I'm starting to think saying I won't help both times will bite me in the ass

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Eh, I think that's more your wish than how her character has been portrayed. She hasn't been portrayed as 'trashy' which is what many would describe a woman who jumps to full sex would do, as the first encounter past kissing.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Eh, I think that's more your wish than how her character has been portrayed. She hasn't been portrayed as 'trashy' which is what many would describe a woman who jumps to full sex would do, as the first encounter past kissing.
I prefer the term thirsty, but yeah, Alex is a princess in an iron armor, she is not gonna jump in Orion's big dickus just like that. She is gonna be, probably, the last girl in doing it. Oral, handjob or another thing? Sure. Real, proper sex? I don't think so.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
theres somethin odd bout the lines where nancy mentioned she go to yoga the second time and mc reply like its his first time knowing about it while actually nancy already mentioned she did yoga the first time they meet at the park.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes