BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Daenerys? Uhm you mean Emilia Clarke? I don't know but I don't see a great resemblance between her and Alex, I mean she's beautiful and I loved her in GoT, I would say she's a mix between Cate Blanchet and Michelle Pfeiffer ( when they were really young of course), it's basically impossible to find a real woman that can match her irl imho.:)
Yeah, I do mean Emilia Clarke, although specifically her appearance as Daenerys. It's mainly the hair that reminds me of her, which is like somewhere between silver and blonde, not really a hair colour that exists in real life. It's kinda hard to find women that resemble HS2 characters because of the proportions. When I was posing the fake Calypso yesterday, I realised that it was impossible for her hands to reach the ground she was sitting on, something that is easily done in real life. But facial recognition is a very subjective thing, you see. I don't think Emilia Clarke looks like Cate Blanchett or Michelle Pfeiffer. I think she looks like Queen Elizabeth.
P.S. But if by chance I will get some model or actress that can pass for her, I will show the pics as promised before.;)
Are you a photographer?

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I do mean Emilia Clarke, although specifically her appearance as Daenerys. It's mainly the hair that reminds me of her, which is like somewhere between silver and blonde, not really a hair colour that exists in real life. It's kinda hard to find women that resemble HS2 characters because of the proportions. When I was posing the fake Calypso yesterday, I realised that it was impossible for her hands to reach the ground she was sitting on, something that is easily done in real life. But facial recognition is a very subjective thing, you see. I don't think Emilia Clarke looks like Cate Blanchett or Michelle Pfeiffer. I think she looks like Queen Elizabeth.

Are you a photographer?
Yeah true her hairs were the perfect color for Alex, but as you correctly said it's impossible to find it in irl, so that's why I said it would be really difficult to find a match for Alex.
I wish! No my job is less exciting I work for an advertising company, thoug I'm trying my hand at learning 3D softwares because I like to use them for my second job, I paint model kits for clients and I'm trying to expand it for creating dioramas since I received requests for creating scenes like garages of F1 tracks to put the model inside.:)
it's a side job but way more fun than my principal ones, creating thousand of the same flyers, business cards etc etc everyday is boring af...:sick:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Dont think thats quite true because I think it was mentioned penny needed to increase her level for the magic spell but its been a while since I played so I may be misremembering. Maybe its easy to rebuild but I dont think deaths are completely free.
This game seems a branch off the traditional MUD's. I used to DM, and GM, even on a naughty platform called Kinky Kingdom, I was the Thieve's Guild and Assassin's guild Master. GM's had their own characters and ran groups of NPC's collaborating with other GM's for content and encounters. Good, Evil, and Neutral alignments predominately with Chaos, and Order and overtime you could drift from actions, behaviors.... So back to this story. Magic typically requires a certain level to operate to begin with, with death and unexpected results or failures if not practiced and level compliant. Same goes for magical powerful items. Some even have their own personalities (weapons, armor,...) and you roll for intelligence and alignment... So its predictable to a point if you are intelligent, and wise outside of games, you can forecast probabilities of outcomes.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah true her hairs were the perfect color for Alex, but as you correctly said it's impossible to find it in irl, so that's why I said it would be really difficult to find a match for Alex.
I wish! No my job is less exciting I work for an advertising company, thoug I'm trying my hand at learning 3D softwares because I like to use them for my second job, I paint model kits for clients and I'm trying to expand it for creating dioramas since I received requests for creating scenes like garages of F1 tracks to put the model inside.:)
it's a side job but way more fun than my principal ones, creating thousand of the same flyers, business cards etc etc everyday is boring af...:sick:
Alanah (Pearce) might pass for the hair color but she's a bit more on the thicc side.
Alex will be hard to match for sure.

If I find someone I'll marry her and drop her Insta. :BootyTime:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How long is one playtime from the start until the end of 0.4? 5 hours?
I have a few different paths and deliberately read much more slowly than I normally do (conversation speed for someone not from New York/Boston or from the "Deep South" - somewhere in between ;)), while also taking in the visuals and letting animations play.

I probably spend a good three hours with each release because of this, maybe as many as four if I'm trying different things with it. This is a quality game with lots of good stuff going on visually, a few different route choices, and a nice amount of good dialogue, so it takes a little time to "do it right", at least as I define "right".

I've been playing my various games "in order" (amongst those currently updated, playing the one I played the longest time ago) instead of jumping on this release immediately like so many others, so still haven't done 0.4, but I probably had around 10 or so hours into it up through 0.3. I don't really time it, so it could be less than I think it is, but probably not by much.

Quick flippers just looking for the lewds can probably get through a release in an hour or so, faster if they allow the skipping of unread dialogue and only pause for the lewd parts.

Reactions: camube

YpsitheFlintsider

Oct 17, 2022
Finished and enjoyed the game. Is there a mod that is able to utilize the saves from the original game? The mods create their own separate app for me. Do I just need to play through it on the modded game to get access to the gallery? I'm on Android.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I'm very happy that the sneak peeks are spoiler free. Above all I want it to be a surprise which girl will get a lewd scene in the update.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes