Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Does anyone know the soundtrack/song name that is playing when introducing the different cliques in the classroom?

I'm not looking for Elijah Pysyk - This is my squad, just the instrumental name.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now I wonder if somebody knows the OST used when Nova holds the protagonist at knifepoint when they first meet? It's used also when she realizes her pancakes are beginning to burn down the kitchen of her house. I haven't been able to find it.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now I wonder if somebody knows the OST used when Nova holds the protagonist at knifepoint when they first meet? It's used also when she realizes her pancakes are beginning to burn down the kitchen of her house. I haven't been able to find it.
Here:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
tried to join the discord both from here and on the main screen of the game, but both discord links say invite invalid, so i'll ask my question here (oh i'm new to the game) do any of the girls get angry if you have a relationship with multiple girls? so far Alex is my favorite, but don't want to advance relationships with anyone else if it'll hurt my relationship with Alex

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
tried to join the discord both from here and on the main screen of the game, but both discord links say invite invalid, so i'll ask my question here (oh i'm new to the game) do any of the girls get angry if you have a relationship with multiple girls? so far Alex is my favorite, but don't want to advance relationships with anyone else if it'll hurt my relationship with Alex
Following the harem route at the moment. So far there's no conflict, but if this is going to be anything like Caribdis' past game (Once in a Lifetime) then any confrontation that would pop up in the future will be less of the catfight drama breakup sort and more of the "you should've told me we could've shared" or the "your funsacks may be bigger than mine but I give the best head" variety.

Last edited:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I know this is a pirate site but Caribdis is one of the 2 developers I'll constantly, personally plug and vouch for in terms of subscribing to them. You want the wallpapers? Sub to the patreon ;)
Out of curiosity, who's the other dev? Lemme guess, starts with an M and J? :p

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes