Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone have access to the latest Dev Log or Update progress tracker? I went to join the discord to check it out, but it appears the link is invalid...

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Why so my man? I was looking at it as my next game. Reckon you can save me some time please? :p
Oh just personal stuff, really. I like harem games, and I don't think this gave me that when I played. It was pretty high quality though, so maybe I'll go back to it

Oct 21, 2022
Oh just personal stuff, really. I like harem games, and I don't think this gave me that when I played. It was pretty high quality though, so maybe I'll go back to it
Appreciate ya. I was kinda put off by the model quality so I get you on that, but it's gotta be top rated for a reason right :p Thanks again bud.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Appreciate ya. I was kinda put off by the model quality so I get you on that, but it's gotta be top rated for a reason right :p Thanks again bud.
The models are actually pretty good

Most people probably won't like the vibe of the game though, its not a harem game in the sense of Eternum, its more of a brothel/survivor type game (honestly easiest comparison I can think of is Squid Game but instead of death its just lots of hardcore arousal)

Very different from Eternum and Ripples, which are other top Honey Select games which imo share similar genre/atmosphere (dark sci-fi with lighthearted tones and harem), but its a good game nonetheless in terms of story, animation, and characters, (if you can change your mindset from harem mode to alpha sadist mode lol :BootyTime: )

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Following the harem route at the moment. So far there's no conflict, but if this is going to be anything like Caribdis' past game (Once in a Lifetime) then any confrontation that would pop up in the future will be less of the catfight drama breakup sort and more of the "you should've told me we could've shared" or the "your funsacks may be bigger than mine but I give the best head" variety.
Can't wait to see the sisters to compete with each other, while Nancy just comes in and shows why she's the Empress of an empire :cool::sneaky:

Luna finding out tho.... :HideThePain:

Or worse, her dad :WutFace:

Oct 21, 2022
The models are actually pretty good

Most people probably won't like the vibe of the game though, its not a harem game in the sense of Eternum, its more of a brothel/survivor type game (honestly easiest comparison I can think of is Squid Game but instead of death its just lots of hardcore arousal)

Very different from Eternum and Ripples, which are other top Honey Select games which imo share similar genre/atmosphere (dark sci-fi with lighthearted tones and harem), but its a good game nonetheless in terms of story, animation, and characters, (if you can change your mindset from harem mode to alpha sadist mode lol :BootyTime: )
Ye the models aren't bad it's just in comparison to games like Eternum and all the other top ones.

Thanks for the brief though, that does sound good and as long as the story and dialogue are well done it's not a problem. Definitely gonna check it out. Animation is important too so appreciate the heads up on that. Shoulda checked it out a while ago i guess lol.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
She'll probably joke about it at first...about killing all of them and then herself because she couldn't live without Orion (MC)...

...but then she says it's no biggie since she doesn't want to hurt or steal Orion away from the people she now considers as friends or something along those lines...

ade.png

Or worse, her dad :WutFace:
Luna's dad starts thinking that maybe he was wrong about Orion and challenges him to fisticuffs leading to a recreation of . Luna then stops them and tells her dad that she's fine being in a harem. Luna's dad eventually relents but tells Orion that if he starts neglecting Luna or makes her sad he's going to finish their fight for real before inviting them all for tacos or something.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I
Ye the models aren't bad it's just in comparison to games like Eternum and all the other top ones.

Thanks for the brief though, that does sound good and as long as the story and dialogue are well done it's not a problem. Definitely gonna check it out. Animation is important too so appreciate the heads up on that. Shoulda checked it out a while ago i guess lol.
You’re already gonna try it so this comment seems unnecessary now but I’m throwing my hat in the ring for another PC endorsement. I didn’t think anything could match or even top Eternum until I played PC.

The models and animation don’t look as good on the surface because PC uses the Honey Select 1 engine whereas Eternum uses the more refined HS2. Despite this, I’d say PC takes the capabilities of HS1 to the absolute limit and it still looks just as good imo. And you’ve already read from others about how good the writing is.

Stellar game, and most importantly, really fucking hot.

Oct 21, 2022
I

You’re already gonna try it so this comment seems unnecessary now but I’m throwing my hat in the ring for another PC endorsement. I didn’t think anything could match or even top Eternum until I played PC.

The models and animation don’t look as good on the surface because PC uses the Honey Select 1 engine whereas Eternum uses the more refined HS2. Despite this, I’d say PC takes the capabilities of HS1 to the absolute limit and it still looks just as good imo. And you’ve already read from others about how good the writing is.

Can never disregard additional help.

Makes sense regarding the engines, wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the recommend too, it is getting me excited to try it now haha. Hopefully it's something a bit unique too, the story definitely sounds different :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: drisarter

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I

Can never disregard additional help.

Makes sense regarding the engines, wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the recommend too, it is getting me excited to try it now haha. Hopefully it's something a bit unique too, the story definitely sounds different :ROFLMAO:
Doubly unnecessary but I want to chime in and echo the above endorsement. I am honestly not wild about the honey select style in general but find these three games (eternum, ripples, and pale carnations) to be the exception (and hold out hope to discover more in future). Find the graphics in all of them to be really great. And in the case of pale carnations, in addition to everything that's been said about the story, writing, and characters (it's unusual, and really compelling) I honestly find it to be one of the hottest or maybe even the hottest AVN I've played despite 1) not really loving the brothel concept and 2) not loving honey select as I say. It's a combination of how the characters are rendered (the expressions are extremely varied / detailed / sexy) and how they / the sex scenes are written (great build up / teasing / character development / hot situations, and then the pay-off / lewd scenes themselves are extremely well-executed and you're offered a lot of flavour options).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
She'll probably joke about it at first...about killing all of them and then herself because she couldn't live without Orion (MC)...

...but then she says it's no biggie since she doesn't want to hurt or steal Orion away from the people she now considers as friends or something along those lines...

View attachment 2222662

Luna's dad starts thinking that maybe he was wrong about Orion and challenges him to fisticuffs leading to a recreation of . Luna then stops them and tells her dad that she's fine being in a harem. Luna's dad eventually relents but tells Orion that if he starts neglecting Luna or makes her sad he's going to finish their fight for real before inviting them all for tacos or something.
Luna's dad being ok with his daughter being part of a harem seems highly optimistic, I'm hoping it'll be the case, but part of me is feeling a death coming :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Luna's dad being ok with his daughter being part of a harem seems highly optimistic, I'm hoping it'll be the case, but part of me is feeling a death coming :HideThePain:
I mean the dude warmed up quickly to Orion when he could've played the role of overprotective dad instead so.../shrugs

Last edited:
Reactions: Alandir

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm not too worried about Luna's father. He will see that Orion and company are good for Luna. He might scare Orion with one of his pranks, but more than that? I doubt it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I am not worried about Luna. She already knows penny has the hots for Orion and didn't show any reaction. She also doesn't seem squeamish about sex since it has come up plenty of times with her around and she doesn't so much as blush.
Her dad might be miffed at first but he'll be happy as long as Luna is happy.

Annie is the one I think might lead to a sad scene when she finds out.

Oct 21, 2022
I am not worried about Luna. She already knows penny has the hots for Orion and didn't show any reaction. She also doesn't seem squeamish about sex since it has come up plenty of times with her around and she doesn't so much as blush.
Her dad might be miffed at first but he'll be happy as long as Luna is happy.

I don't know if I could do that to her dad. He seems such a G. Have we.... maybe thought about being monogamous? Pftt naa...you're right. Dumb idea.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Honestly, I would really enjoy it if things with Annie (or another character) took a while to sort out. I feel like these games are pretty light-hearted for the most part, and if there's any conflict with someone it'll probably sort itself out in the same conversation. Would be interesting to see it take a bit longer for someone like Annie to come to terms with it

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes