Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Honestly, I would really enjoy it if things with Annie (or another character) took a while to sort out. I feel like these games are pretty light-hearted for the most part, and if there's any conflict with someone it'll probably sort itself out in the same conversation. Would be interesting to see it take a bit longer for someone like Annie to come to terms with it
It would be interesting, but given the light-hearted atmosphere of the game, I doubt that will happen. But hey maybe cari surprises us. There is a hint of it, given the fact that all hook ups with girls so far habe been very noncommittal. With the girls specifically saying that it doesn't mean anything.
But Annie being the one exception, with them being properly dating and everything.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah because one nice boy is one thing, but that boy having ten other girlfriends at the same time is another.
6, actually. And like I said, Mr. Hernandez might end up challenging Orion to fisticuffs but if he sees that the harem is pretty much a mutual thing (that being the girls know about each other and are okay with it) and not Orion being some sort of womanizer who cheats behind everyone's back then he'll probably be a bit more understanding with it, especially if Luna tells him that she doesn't mind sharing.

Annie is the one I think might lead to a sad scene when she finds out.
I feel like with Annie it's going to lead to a heart-to-heart with the rest of the girls (probably after a fight with Orion after she finds out he's doing stuff with the other girls or a moment in the game where every LI is in the same room) - which will likely be a more dramatized/tear-jerky version of Judie and Lauren's talk prior to the final showdown in OIAL - and ending with all of them affirming their love for Orion and ultimately deciding to share him with one another...

...and then it goes downhill from there once they start arguing about schedules and who gets to be with Orion in what day and all of that.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
Aug 27, 2022
Honestly, I would really enjoy it if things with Annie (or another character) took a while to sort out. I feel like these games are pretty light-hearted for the most part, and if there's any conflict with someone it'll probably sort itself out in the same conversation. Would be interesting to see it take a bit longer for someone like Annie to come to terms with it
If that happens the game would lose its light hearted atmosphere and I feel like the light hearted drama free atmosphere is a big reason why this game is special. Is it worth ruining that just for a longer character arc with Annie? I dont think it is. I think the only drama elements should come from main plot progression. Character drama is fine but only when dealing with bad guys (such as Alex/William). Drama between the love interests would make the game a lot worse for me personally.

eheatjetjtjsthserth

Jul 6, 2022
In OIAL, there was a decently long confrontation scene between the two sisters that was subtlety comedic, but the rest of it was pretty glossed over. The mother was supportive of having sex with the sisters. I think it will be similar here, with a confrontation between Hernandez and the MC.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex and Dalia had a bit of drama. Nothing major, but they are already close friends and both hyper competitive so I could picture a scene where they buttheads in some way. The protein bagels vs brownies could be a teaser of a coming clash between them. If it happened, I'm sure it would still be more comedic than hostile, but it could be great.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex and Dalia had a bit of drama. Nothing major, but they are already close friends and both hyper competitive so I could picture a scene where they buttheads in some way. The protein bagels vs brownies could be a teaser of a coming clash between them. If it happened, I'm sure it would still be more comedic than hostile, but it could be great.
From the looks so far it seems more likely that penny and Dalia are going to be competitive since they are already bickering over him a bit.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If that happens the game would lose its light hearted atmosphere and I feel like the light hearted drama free atmosphere is a big reason why this game is special. Is it worth ruining that just for a longer character arc with Annie? I dont think it is. I think the only drama elements should come from main plot progression. Character drama is fine but only when dealing with bad guys (such as Alex/William). Drama between the love interests would make the game a lot worse for me personally.
In OIAL, there was a decently long confrontation scene between the two sisters that was subtlety comedic, but the rest of it was pretty glossed over. The mother was supportive of having sex with the sisters. I think it will be similar here, with a confrontation between Hernandez and the MC.
From the looks so far it seems more likely that penny and Dalia are going to be competitive since they are already bickering over him a bit.
Only for Nancy to ultimately shove them both out of the way and steal Orion while they squabble.
Personally I'm hoping it's all settled with an "All the girls pudding wrestling" match.......(hint, hint, hint...Caribdis, are you listening?) Where they all decide to live together with Orion together peacefully....with regular "All the girls pudding wrestling" matches :love::love:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Personally I'm hoping it's all settled with an "All the girls pudding wrestling" match.......(hint, hint, hint...Caribdis, are you listening?) Where they all decide to live together with Orion together peacefully....with regular "All the girls pudding wrestling" matches :love::love:
Don't forget the future offspring mate. Wonder how that one's going to play out.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
so when's the new update coming?
1st week of January for the highest tier patrons (which means leak on the 2nd week in this site or on the same day if someone on that tier leaks it)...unless dev powers through the remaining 25% and gets it out before the year ends (which is highly unlikely at this point but hey, a man can dream).

(Edited: Shared wrong progress pic, lol)

1670532481144.png

Jun 3, 2018
1st week of January for the highest tier patrons (which means leak on the 2nd week in this site or on the same day if someone on that tier leaks it)...unless dev powers through the remaining 25% and gets it out before the year ends (which is highly unlikely at this point but hey, a man can dream).

(Edited: Shared wrong progress pic, lol)

View attachment 2226022
thanks for the answer!
can't wait for the new update

Reactions: Cruiser80

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
thanks for the answer!
can't wait for the new update
Well this is assuming he doesn't take the week off around Christmas up to the New Year, but even then the worst case scenario is a 2nd week of January release. Doubt dev would push any further than that unless something comes up or he makes a post on Patreon saying he needs more time to polish or something. /shrugs

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Pretty new to this game, so what would you guys say Caribdis update intervals are? And projecting a rough estimate of when this game is going to complete including epilogue?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Pretty new to this game, so what would you guys say Caribdis update intervals are? And projecting a rough estimate of when this game is going to complete including epilogue?
for this game about twice a year. but they are pretty meaty updates.

Reactions: Drakenite
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes