Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

[0.5] - Progress Report #2
Hello guys!!
2022 is almost over, and Eternum's update is getting closer and closer every day.
I hope everyone had a good year, and if not, don't worry, the next one will surely be better!
I don't have much to tell today apart from the fact that the development is still going smoothly (so... good news!) There are almost 900 renders already done, and over +26 animations rendered. This will probably be the biggest update so far in terms of content!
As usual, I also took some extra time to redo and fix a couple of things from previous updates. For example, the Eternum login animation has been changed to a new one, as you can see in the video. I think it looks much cooler, and well, this one isn't "ripped off" from a youtube video as the first one
As I told you in the previous Progress Report, this update will focus on real-life events, bonding with our favorite girls, and getting to know them better.
You can expect lots of sexy times too, because there will be 4 new lewd scenes in 0.5. Yes, you heard that right! 4 new H-Scenes, all of them fully animated as usual. With who? Ahhh... you'll have to play to find out
I'm working harder than ever on the game, and if I can keep up this pace, I should be able to release the game this January (at least for the highest tiers).
If there is any problem (let's hope not), I'll let you know!
And that's all for now, I'll post new sneak peeks in a few days with new previews, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, my DMs are open.
Thank you for making the game possible, guys.
Let's make it even better!
Love you all
Caribdis
4 scenes...

...Well that explains the delay.

Also Jesus Christ that new login animation...I wasn't ready. Definitely not going to rewatch that over and over to see any hidden clues though...no siree...

/DL's clip and starts studying it frame-by-frame

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Holy crap. This game was far better than I anticipated. Probably the best I've played so far and I've played quite a few I really, really like. I think I saw it updated four months ago and didn't click on it because I generally don't love anime style art, or what reminded me of it anyhow. What a fuckin' mistake that was. I can't wait for the next update.

Also, can anyone help me out with the name of the song that plays when a certain someone is giving the protagonist head after the hedge maze? I love the music in this game but couldn't find that one song.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Holy crap. This game was far better than I anticipated. Probably the best I've played so far and I've played quite a few I really, really like. I think I saw it updated four months ago and didn't click on it because I generally don't love anime style art, or what reminded me of it anyhow. What a fuckin' mistake that was. I can't wait for the next update.

Also, can anyone help me out with the name of the song that plays when a certain someone is giving the protagonist head after the hedge maze? I love the music in this game but couldn't find that one song.
Was it this one?

Reactions: BaconNCheese

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Honestly january is a great period to release an update. The christmas week is usually filled with people releasing, last year I remember having to make a queue of games to download so many released at once. Then in january there're no release whatsoever because they all released the previous month.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It's unfair how amazing this game is, and even more unfair that i didnt find it till now. WHAT. The. FUCK
Well, at least you found out about it (welcome to the club!). The dev's current project is nothing short of a labour of love. It makes you wonder what the future holds for this VN because this one is very awesome.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's unfair how amazing this game is, and even more unfair that i didnt find it till now. WHAT. The. FUCK
It's been at (or very near) the top of the list for months. ;)

Of course, that isn't where I found it - I scope gameplay recordings on PH to see what things look like, how the writing is, though I do find my way to new games through the comments and Sigs I see as well. Found this one via the PH method.

Reactions: Keemy

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/Takes a break from studying the new login sequence

/Recalls prediction he made a while back:

Strong possibility because of upcoming events and the fact that they don't have a sex scene yet:
-Luna
-Penny

Less likely but are due a scene (either one could work):
-Nancy (Pending Beach date and continuation of Rome server tryst)
-Nova (Last scene was 0.3, could possibly happen post-costume party)

With 4 scenes happening next update it's possible that we may be getting all of them instead of either Nancy or Nova scene being a 50/50. Then again, it's possible that the Nancy date gets pushed back and we get a surprise scene with someone else instead. :unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Say you don't know what NTR is without saying you don't know what NTR is. ;)

Choosing a different partner to the exclusion of a "first" partner isn't NTR. Besides, they've only been together in-game, they aren't a couple IRL. Also, if MC can be a dog, why can't a woman? Some folks even think it's NTR if an LI isn't a virgin (mostly believed by virgins). Double standards really suck. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Kourin and Dpfim91

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022

Choosing a different partner to the exclusion of a "first" partner isn't NTR. Besides, they've only been together in-game, they aren't a couple IRL. Also, if MC can be a dog, why can't a woman? Some folks even think it's NTR if an LI isn't a virgin (mostly believed by virgins). Double standards really suck. :)
MC has the sexual stamina and the dick of a VN protagonist, the girls don't need another dick. Also if you're seeking equality, you'd want all the girls in the group to be able to fuck each other too in the end. And that gym dude is definitely not part of the group, get him out of here.

Reactions: Drakenite

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Since everyone's doing predictions, my predictions is that this is gonna get a lot of "Facepalm" reactions :LUL:

Reactions: Alandir
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes