Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
MC has the sexual stamina and the dick of a VN protagonist, the girls don't need another dick.
Dick, sure. Stamina? That remains to be seen until we get to the group scenes, I think.

All its missing is some knives stabbed into him while hes falling for even more accurate representation :WeSmart:
I was thinking more on the lines that he pulled the ol' 12-bore and sent him flying...

Boom.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022
Say you don't know what NTR is without saying you don't know what NTR is. ;)

Choosing a different partner to the exclusion of a "first" partner isn't NTR. Besides, they've only been together in-game, they aren't a couple IRL. Also, if MC can be a dog, why can't a woman? Some folks even think it's NTR if an LI isn't a virgin (mostly believed by virgins). Double standards really suck. :)
As per the site definition https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Now whether or not you agree with that definition is a separate topic but based on the definition above Nancy running off with some guy can be counted as NTR.

The whole point of the VN is that the game is just as real as real life so being together in-game vs in real life does not really mean anything. One is not more important or more meaningful than the other.

As for double standards - yes of course there are double standards. The whole point of the harem genre is wish fulfillment and this is especially true for this game which is written to be a harem game from the very beginning. And it should stay that way - I have no problem with cheating/swinging in games but trying to introduce it here would ruin the wholesome/happy atmosphere the game has with regards to the MC's relationships with the girls and so I am against it.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Dick, sure. Stamina? That remains to be seen until we get to the group scenes, I think.
I mean a gun that big is probably packing some serious firepower. Plus watching the girls go at it with each other and/or tease him together should decrease the reloading time. Plus plus he has superpowers. Don't know how that would help in this instance but you never know :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
how long does it take for this next update?? so much time passed.
New Patreon post just dropped a while ago.

[0.5] - Progress Report #2
Hello guys!!
2022 is almost over, and Eternum's update is getting closer and closer every day.
I hope everyone had a good year, and if not, don't worry, the next one will surely be better!
I don't have much to tell today apart from the fact that the development is still going smoothly (so... good news!) There are almost 900 renders already done, and over +26 animations rendered. This will probably be the biggest update so far in terms of content!
As usual, I also took some extra time to redo and fix a couple of things from previous updates. For example, the Eternum login animation has been changed to a new one, as you can see in the video. I think it looks much cooler, and well, this one isn't "ripped off" from a youtube video as the first one
As I told you in the previous Progress Report, this update will focus on real-life events, bonding with our favorite girls, and getting to know them better.
You can expect lots of sexy times too, because there will be 4 new lewd scenes in 0.5. Yes, you heard that right! 4 new H-Scenes, all of them fully animated as usual. With who? Ahhh... you'll have to play to find out
I'm working harder than ever on the game, and if I can keep up this pace, I should be able to release the game this January (at least for the highest tiers).
If there is any problem (let's hope not), I'll let you know!
And that's all for now, I'll post new sneak peeks in a few days with new previews, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, my DMs are open.
Thank you for making the game possible, guys.
Let's make it even better!
Love you all
Caribdis

So yeah, January.

nemore00

Mar 20, 2019
1st week of January for the highest tier patrons (which means leak on the 2nd week in this site or on the same day if someone on that tier leaks it)...unless dev powers through the remaining 25% and gets it out before the year ends (which is highly unlikely at this point but hey, a man can dream).

(Edited: Shared wrong progress pic, lol)

View attachment 2226022
Where can I get this picture without text?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I mean a gun that big is probably packing some serious firepower. Plus watching the girls go at it with each other and/or tease him together should decrease the reloading time. Plus plus he has superpowers. Don't know how that would help in this instance but you never know :BootyTime:
That 100% compatibility with the eternum gear, plus some synthesized aphrodisiac inside the game, equals maximum libido.
All he needs to do is wear the suit while having sex irl, itll look kinda dumb but dude would have no issues reloading :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PervyParadox

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
She's so perfect. When we gonna see content with her?

View attachment 2236081
Likely something will happen in the next update since a big chunk of it will be devoted to her.

As an aside. I still hold to my stance that Luna may be our first out of Eternum full sex scene, the girl is so touch deprived that I don't think she'll be able to stop once stuff starts in the "real world." So, short of getting interrupted right before it goes down, I'd bet the MC gets pretty far with her in this coming update if not all the way.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Likely something will happen in the next update since a big chunk of it will be devoted to her.

As an aside. I still hold to my stance that Luna may be our first out of Eternum full sex scene, the girl is so touch deprived that I don't think she'll be able to stop once stuff starts in the "real world." So, short of getting interrupted right before it goes down, I'd bet the MC gets pretty far with her in this coming update if not all the way.
Good analysis. Definitely expecting a major scene with her.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

An known

Sep 16, 2021

Having Luna as the first out of Eternum full sex scene will be a highlight but I have a feeling that the first LI that could have the first full sex scene could be Annie or Nancy, knowing that The MC already confessed to Annie and she has the most scene out of all the LI and Nancy being "one stroke" away from having a sex scene but gets interrupted and she seems to be that she is the most thirsty and open minded out of all the LI. Maybe we could get an full sex scene from her in this update;).
Caribdis is pretty hard to predict knowing that Jasmine is the first LI fucked in OIAL
So who knows??
I'm just hoping for the best in the next update.
And Jerry "keeping it out alive" next update :LOL:

Reactions: kamuk_4185

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Four sex scenes!!! I can't get past that. As long as most of them are with the enumerated LIs (the 7 with relationship status), I don't much care which ones.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes