Aug 27, 2022
Four sex scenes!!! I can't get past that. As long as most of them are with the enumerated LIs (the 7 with relationship status), I don't much care which ones.
I think it will be Luna, Nova and Penny for sure. We have the festival thing with Luna and the costume party with Nova + Penny.

I think the most likely candidate for the 4th scene is Nancy because Annie, Dalia and Alex all had scenes in 0.4 + we have committed to doing stuff with Nancy already.

Unless of course the dev decides to do a Calypso sex scene which I would personally like even more than scenes with the 7 girls because she is tied to the story in a way that they are not. However I doubt this will happen - we need more character development with her before it does.

As a side note I hope we get a card for Calypso as well in the relationship screen as she is important to the story, she will likely have scenes and she like the other girls will have different outfits etc.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Having Luna as the first out of Eternum full sex scene will be a highlight but I have a feeling that the first LI that could have the first full sex scene could be Annie or Nancy, knowing that The MC already confessed to Annie and she has the most scene out of all the LI and Nancy being "one stroke" away from having a sex scene but gets interrupted and she seems to be that she is the most thirsty and open minded out of all the LI. Maybe we could get an full sex scene from her in this update;).
Caribdis is pretty hard to predict knowing that Jasmine is the first LI fucked in OIAL
So who knows??
I'm just hoping for the best in the next update.
And Jerry "keeping it out alive" next update :LOL:
Inb4 Caribdis defies all predictions in this thread and the first LI to get a penetration scene is Penny...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What about Axel? What if all this time he actually had a crush on Orion, and he perfectly disguises himself as Alex because they are twins, and lures Orion into...
I would argue that Orion has seen enough of Alex that he should recognize the not so subtle differences between Alex and Axel. I'm talking about her tattoos, of course.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What about Axel? What if all this time he actually had a crush on Orion, and he perfectly disguises himself as Alex because they are twins, and lures Orion into...
Meh. Rather see Orion getting motorboated by Charlotte's saggy tits than see him have a gay hatefuck in the ass with Axel. Hell if we're talking gay scenes I'd rather Orion get spitroasted by Raul and Noah or tear Chang's asshole in a drinking session gone wrong. Anyone but Axel FFS.

(And yes I really, really hate Axel that much, lol)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Meh. Rather see Orion getting motorboated by Charlotte's saggy tits than see him have a gay hatefuck in the ass with Axel. Hell if we're talking gay scenes I'd rather Orion get spitroasted by Raul and Noah or tear Chang's asshole in a drinking session gone wrong. Anyone but Axel FFS.

Aw, poor Axel.

Reactions: sageproduct

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I think it will be Luna, Nova and Penny for sure. We have the festival thing with Luna and the costume party with Nova + Penny.

I think the most likely candidate for the 4th scene is Nancy because Annie, Dalia and Alex all had scenes in 0.4 + we have committed to doing stuff with Nancy already.

Unless of course the dev decides to do a Calypso sex scene which I would personally like even more than scenes with the 7 girls because she is tied to the story in a way that they are not. However I doubt this will happen - we need more character development with her before it does.

As a side note I hope we get a card for Calypso as well in the relationship screen as she is important to the story, she will likely have scenes and she like the other girls will have different outfits etc.
>Nancy

PleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetration istg I got so blueballed in 0.3, but it was still somehow one of the hottest scenes of any game I've played

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
>Nancy

PleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetrationPleasehavepenetration istg I got so blueballed in 0.3, but it was still somehow one of the hottest scenes of any game I've played
If the beach date pushes through and they somehow rent out a cottage or a hotel room by the sea...hoo boi...

...already feeling sorry at the poor schmuck who's going to clean up after them lol.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
>Nancy

Getting blue balled by a war. That's a cruel way to get blue balled.

Reactions: mightybored
Aug 27, 2022

If we are doing gay scenes hernandez or maximo would be better candidates.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes