slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Well after the underwhelming experience which was the latest BaD update

All hail the best game currently on F95zone by a country mile

Caribdis pls don't fall into the same trap as DPK has

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
MC's sperm traveled back in time via Astaroth and impregnated Nancy. She's a virgin, but she never told anyone about her virgin birth because that would draw attention.

(Side note: Immaculate Conception means the absence of sin, not virgin birth.)
I always claimed it meant you didn't spill any. :unsure:

Reactions: pranabray

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
It can't be that bad, can it?

/checks comments on BaDIK thread

...oh.

Can you explain in a nutshell what exactly is going on so I can be filled in the loop? Was looking forward to playing the new chapter.

On topic: I love this fucking game. I know the next update in January won't disappoint.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Can you explain in a nutshell what exactly is going on so I can be filled in the loop? Was looking forward to playing the new chapter.
  • Bugs (the "Crash to Desktop" and "Loop Conversation/Event" kind)

• Free roam

• Minigames

• Not enough story content ("Why is it just the Halloween Party? Where's the rest of it?")

Those are basically what people are complaining about in the comments last I checked. I don't know, I don't play the game so I don't know if some of those are just personal gripes or legitimate criticisms thrown at the update. /shrugs

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
  • Bugs (the "Crash to Desktop" and "Loop Conversation/Event" kind)

• Free roam

• Minigames

• Not enough story content ("Why is it just the Halloween Party? Where's the rest of it?")

Those are basically what people are complaining about in the comments last I checked. I don't know, I don't play the game so I don't know if some of those are just personal gripes or legitimate criticisms thrown at the update. /shrugs
Bugs are just the one who use mods and think that their game will work when they update it. It's totally their own problems.

Free roam, is because the episode is more free roam than story, for some people it's just tiring or hard to do. It depend if you search all the hidden object or just wait for when we will have a walkthrough. It's true that it become obsolete after doing it 1 time.

Minigame, a new minigame that is hard to do good enough so it frustrate people when they just wan the story, but they should have made a save without minigame.

Story content, there is not enough for the wait it was and the few part we have is not that good in general (Some was good). It's just when you finish the Halloween Party it really feel like it's just the first part of the update but no it's the end. It feel like if Eternum 0.4 ended after the heist, good/okay but not enough.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Thanks for the clarification guys. Much appreciated. If this is the case, I will just wait for the next chapter. No point if it's just the party.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Story content, there is not enough for the wait it was and the few part we have is not that good in general (Some was good). It's just when you finish the Halloween Party it really feel like it's just the first part of the update but no it's the end. It feel like if Eternum 0.4 ended after the heist, good/okay but not enough.
With how long the updates are compared to the likes of Eternum or P.C. you'd think the dev would have a meatier narrative compared to that. But then again that's the curse of having multiple routes and being forced to choose one over the other, I suppose.

Thanks for the clarification guys. Much appreciated. If this is the case, I will just wait for the next chapter. No point if it's just the party.
Inb4 by the time it comes to that Nancy, Dalia, and Penny would've already experienced their first foursome with Orion; Luna would've had her first anal; and Alex would've had a 30 round fuck-a-thon with Orion while floating out of space in the Andromeda server. XD

Reactions: MS686

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Caribdis seriously putting in meaty updates is such a blessing.
Caribdis is best game creator so far knowing that Once in a Lifetime is a top tier game in this site and making Eternum top it off is just amazing. This guy never meet my expectations because he always give much what we expect. Him and his games is such a treasure to find.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Caribdis is best game creator so far knowing that Once in a Lifetime is a top tier game in this site and making Eternum top it off is just amazing. This guy never meet my expectations because he always give much what we expect. Him and his games is such a treasure to find.
I love that Caribdis puts in such apt jokes and references in his games without it feeling like he's just inserting his own interests or trying too hard to be hip.

I still think about the Gordon Ramsay bit in Once in a Lifetime regularly. That will never stop being funny.

Jun 20, 2018
Actually immaculate conception is not what you think it is. It's not the virginity of Mary. According with christian dogma (not sure about ebraic tradition) all people are born inheriting the guilt of the original sin by Adam and Eve. That's what bathism is about. It's a rite of forgiveness for the original sin. According to the immaculate conception dogma, at HER birt, Mary didn't inherit the original sin guilt, and therefore SHE was concepted as immaculate. Then her virginity is a completely different dogma.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Did you mean to respond to the person I was replying to?

An known

Sep 16, 2021

[0.5] - Progress Report #2
For example, the Eternum login animation has been changed to a new one, as you can see in the video. I think it looks much cooler, and well, this one isn't "ripped off" from a youtube video as the first one
As I told you in the previous Progress Report, this update will focus on real-life events, bonding with our favorite girls, and getting to know them better.
Just wondering, the Eternum login animation will be changed so I have to rerun the game from the start right? It's not that I'm not willing to rewatch scenes (cause I played the game for a number of times and I didn't get tired of rewatching it) I'm just wondering if saves will still work because I have a stack of saves from the 0.4 update.
Cause if not maybe I will going to see Jerry suffer and die twice again....

Damn God bless Jerry I Hope he make it out alive next update :LOL:
(If Caribdis is letting him) :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just wondering, the Eternum login animation will be changed so I have to rerun the game from the start right? It's not that I'm not willing to rewatch scenes (cause I played the game for a number of times and I didn't get tired of rewatching it) I'm just wondering if saves will still work because I have a stack of saves from the 0.4 update.
Cause if not maybe I will going to see Jerry suffer and die twice again....

Damn God bless Jerry I Hope he make it out alive next update :LOL:
(If Caribdis is letting him) :ROFLMAO:
Bastard's gonna remain Level 1 until the very end of the story if he doesn't learn to keep his mouth shut (he won't). Prolly also remain in denial with the fact that Dalia's just not into him, and will blame Orion for "corrupting" her and try to kill him (which results in him dying...again).

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes