Aug 27, 2022
May I ask why? Just curious, not judging.
Not the guy you replied to but I use a walkthrough as well. It basically boils down to the fact that the path/relationship system is stupid and you can lose character paths for characters for reasons that do not make any sense.

My initial impressions after playing the game are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-4-caribdis.93340/post-9346947 - it is what drags the game down from a 10/10 to a 8-9/10 for me.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
May I ask why? Just curious, not judging.
Example; just at the start of Eternum game, there is a choice for mc to buy a gift to an LI or buy other things from the fake items shop. W.t mod highlighted to buy gift (luck).. but i went with a gun. Later that luck from gift prevented the death of mc & an LI (at a space station). I had to use mod feature there.

Reactions: bingolebongo

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I swear if Caribdis forgot "Penelope" and didn't get a scene in the 0.5 update
I'll command Thanatos to "kill every person named Jerry" in that universe. :LOL: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Penny scene's pretty much a lock so I wouldn't be worried tbh. Likely scenario is Nova gets a scene first during the party, and then Penny gets one after Orion (MC) walks her home and kisses her at the door (thus fulfilling her prom dream that never came to fruition in that 0.3 flashback).

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Penny scene's pretty much a lock so I wouldn't be worried tbh. Likely scenario is Nova gets a scene first during the party, and then Penny gets one after Orion (MC) walks her home and kisses her at the door (thus fulfilling her prom dream that never came to fruition in that 0.3 flashback).
Now you said that I can't wait.....
So we just need to wait about 4 weeks, which is 672 hours, which is 40,320 minutes, and a number of seconds.... (My calculator goes error so...)
Seems "close enough"...
1671408976053.png

• Haha
Reactions: Drakenite

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Example; just at the start of Eternum game, there is a choice for mc to buy a gift to an LI or buy other things from the fake items shop. W.t mod highlighted to buy gift (luck).. but i went with a gun. Later that luck from gift prevented the death of mc & an LI (at a space station). I had to use mod feature there.
Yeah, that's fair enough. I glance at a walkthrough now and then as well.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Penny scene.... I need it :D.
Jokes asides, this update seems to be a heavy one. So i can't wait.

And like i said , we don't have much very good and kinf dev"s here ( it's a piracy website after all), so if Eternum is your thing , please consider to subscribe. This guy worth it. Trust me.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Content heavy or emotionally heavy?

Most updates are already huge, so for any update to be comparably content heavy it'd have to be colossal.

If it's emotionally heavy, I just hope it doesn't get too dark and depressing.
Heavy content. I have no clue about the content. I only see the progress bar for avoid spoilers.

Sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: S1nsational

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Content heavy or emotionally heavy?

Most updates are already huge, so for any update to be comparably content heavy it'd have to be colossal.

If it's emotionally heavy, I just hope it doesn't get too dark and depressing.
Content, as per the latest patreon post (we're getting 4 lewd scenes instead of the usual 3). Admittedly it's not quite heavy, but it's still a step up from the usual stuff that we get (tho thanks to that, dev time increased to 5 months instead of the usual 4. Had Caribdis stuck to the standard schedule and amount of content then we could've been playing 0.5 by now or around Christmas).

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Content, as per the latest patreon post (we're getting 4 lewd scenes instead of the usual 3). Admittedly it's not quite heavy, but it's still a step up from the usual stuff that we get (tho thanks to that, dev time increased to 5 months instead of the usual 4. Had Caribdis stuck to the standard schedule and amount of content then we could've been playing 0.5 by now or around Christmas).
More lewds are always welcome, but the real meat of this game is the story and the developing characters and relationships so we'll probably get even more of that too with the extra sex scene

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes