NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm meh with it since I'm pretty neutral when it comes to StudioFow's more..."creative"...work. Not sure the Church of Nova (that is, Nova's fan club) would be just as accepting or indifferent tho (might even lead to unnecessary rioting in this thread hence why I said I'd rather not see it). XD
I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by saying this here but I'm not a fan of curly hairstyle so I like Fortune more. When it comes to hacking skill. Fortune hacked into intergalactic bank, robbed million of dollars and got away with it. I don't remember Nova ever doing anything with similar scope.
Also, does the Church of Luna exist? hello?

Reactions: Drakenite

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by saying this here but I'm not a fan of curly hairstyle so I like Fortune more. When it comes to hacking skill. Fortune hacked into intergalactic bank, robbed million of dollars and got away with it. I don't remember Nova ever doing anything with similar scope.
Luna fans have the council of Luna, just like Alex have the Alex gang.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We must really be starved for content to discuss if yer talking about what to call the fans of individual characters

Reactions: jocoyo
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes