aneame

Aug 2, 2021
Anne's level seems to be the highest, looking forward to her fight scenes

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022
Anne's level seems to be the highest, looking forward to her fight scenes
Nova's level is the highest which makes sense since she has the gun. Annie is 2nd highest if I remember correctly. Their levels are revealed during the planning meeting before the heist.

Also I have not tried this out myself but I think if annie is killed by the Xenomorphs in the space station her level is reset and she becomes level 1 again.

Reactions: sageproduct

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nova's level is the highest which makes sense since she has the gun. Annie is 2nd highest if I remember correctly. Their levels are revealed during the planning meeting before the heist.

Also I have not tried this out myself but I think if annie is killed by the Xenomorphs in the space station her level is reset and she becomes level 1 again.
It does happen if you don't buy the pendant from Chop-Chop. At least Annie and the protagonist got their stuff back (The gem of Doom was recovered from his body as well).

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Just started playing this game and it's amazing, they got me at the first dark souls reference hahahaha. Definitely going to get it if they go to Steam or make a kickstarter.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Just started playing this game and it's amazing, they got me at the first dark souls reference hahahaha. Definitely going to get it if they go to Steam or make a kickstarter.
Well there won't be a kickstarter for this game or anything like that. There is Patreon/subscribestar to support this game while it's being developed but it'll be released for free at the end regardless. Unless you mean a kickstarter for a future, much bigger project? I'd still find that unlikely

Aug 27, 2022
It cannot be on steam because renders are made using honeyselect and you cannot sell games made by it. It will not be on kickstarter because there is nothing to kickstart.

If you want to support development you can consider doing a pledge on patreon:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If eternum is like once in a lifetime which ended in 1.0 then the story is on the half way, but still not seeing many progress to the main story which compare to oialt was already counting one of the FIVE in 0.5, maybe needed more updates than oialt to end the story? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes