assthetitsbro

Oct 25, 2021
I am fairly certain it is going to have a happy ending - if you are looking for a different type of ending this is not the right game for it. This is for the most part a wholesome and happy game. I would be very surprised if things turned out differently. And whats wrong with happy too good to be true endings? Not everything needs to be realistic or filled with drama.

nah i don't care if the ending is happy or not, i just want it to be creatively done. unfotunately, i found the ending of OIALT a bit lacking but good nonetheless.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
yeah i understand where you're coming from now :). i just wish that eternum will not have the same exact harem ending as OIALT and that it would rather have a plot twist and also what you called a "Mr.Robot tier- ending" because the writing in this game has been really impressive and it would be a shame for it to just end like the last game. but i totally trust the dev to deliver anyways ;)
nah i don't care if the ending is happy or not, i just want it to be creatively done. unfotunately, i found the ending of OIALT a bit lacking but good nonetheless.
You'd best prepare for disappointment if you think this game isn't going to make the harem ending canon like OIAL, especially with how much emphasis there is this time around on the girls working and interacting as a group instead of just the standard pair-that-acts-like-their-own-clique (i.e. Lauren-Julie, Julie-Iris, Lauren-Aiko, Lauren-Jasmine).

As for HOW the canon ending might play out this time around (cause I'm assuming this is going to have multiple endings again), well it's still too early to say but I myself have a...let's just call it "hunch" as to what it might be. But that all depends if the theories that I have in my conspiracy board all play out without some out-of-nowhere twist upending the entire thing.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Eternum is very likely going to be the same - it is written to be a happy harem game and I think that is exactly what we are going to get. I like this - not every game needs to be some crazy mindfuck. There are plenty of other games that try to pull out plot twists out of nowhere and in my opinion it is overdone. I just want a simple wholesome game that makes me happy.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Eternum is very likely going to be the same - it is written to be a happy harem game and I think that is exactly what we are going to get. I like this - not every game needs to be some crazy mindfuck. There are plenty of other games that try to pull out plot twists out of nowhere and in my opinion it is overdone. I just want a simple wholesome game that makes me happy.
Which is funny because Eternum likely getting a happy ending is, oddly enough, something that goes against the norm given the kind of endings that most mystery stories with horror and supernatural elements usually get. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the bad endings play this out, given that OIAL itself has some bad endings that usually play out like the ending/s that you would expect from a bad adventure horror movie.

Also, the VRMMO itself is already a mindfuck in terms of what's being hinted to be going on under the hood so having funny or SoL moments to break the tension and seriousness of the plot is welcome. Even Kentaro Miura (bless the man) eventually learned that not every chapter of Berserk needs to be about rape or gore or wholesale slaughter. Shit gets tiring after all.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I would be careful respecting to wishes... As elsalamandra said in resume, good stories are well planned and as the narrative plot goes further there are some events, comments to draw he attention of the reader, sometimes expand the vision, others is a relief for the reader's tension, because if you want just something and just one, you can end with a Universe like i expose in this chart ;v
Well... we can now assume the dev is making a Caribdisverse of his works... I expect he design it well without making a mess of characters doing things impossible to achieve, or being impossible to do because of the illegality of the matters... Like the Supreme Fatherhood of in Overflowverse...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I recognize this game as a bit unrealistic in terms of the direction it is heading (towards a harem where all girls will accept only you as their love interest and is ok with it assuming it's following similar path like OiaLT). Despite this, I play this game for that exact reason. I am looking for an escape from reality where I can genuinely be happy and not have to worry about the drama and the nuisances asking myself what if or should I. I never have to doubt myself, whereas in life choices are not always black and white.

The answer to this game is simple - treat the girls with respect and care, always put them first and they will be happy. In turn, this makes me happy. This type of game doesn't work for everybody, but it definitely works for me. I can confidently say that every time I end my session there is always a smile on my face.

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
I'm stuck on the date with Annie on the Andromeda server. I understand that if I had bought Annie the Pendant of Destiny from Chop Chop (Chap 1), it would resolve my issue. But I would rather not have to replay the game to get the Pendant of Destiny.

Does anyone know the variable name that keeps tack of whether I have bought it or not?

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm stuck on the date with Annie on the Andromeda server. I understand that if I had bought Annie the Pendant of Destiny from Chop Chop (Chap 1), it would resolve my issue. But I would rather not have to replay the game to get the Pendant of Destiny.

Does anyone know the variable name that keeps tack of whether I have bought it or not?
Why stuck? Dieing in the elevator doesn't stop your game or the path with Annie.

Aug 15, 2021

I think if you use one of the walkthrough mods linked in the first page you might be able to revert the choice.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Your comment make me wonder... What the hell did you buy from Chop Chop then? The guy just sell in a basic sense shit at that time, the more useful i though was buying the pendant to have points with Annie you know... Girls tends to like that kind of gifts... I really was like WTF?! when i saw the shit pendant was really useful... So, without it independently of what path you take in the ship you always die?... X'D I'm lucky just for trying to flirt with Annie :p

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes