JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Every other girl pleasures the MC, she gets the MC to pleasure her
every other girl tries to be the best, she takes the purple without trying
every other girl buys her way into Eternum, she takes it and is thanked for it.

Debate who's best girl as much as you want if you insist on denying it's Nova
but Eternum has only one Woman

1672630205038.png
Solid argument. While Nova is a clear trump to all of them, it'll be hard to see any other girls measure up to it.

Reactions: M.Sato

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Every other girl pleasures the MC, she gets the MC to pleasure her
every other girl tries to be the best, she takes the purple without trying
every other girl buys her way into Eternum, she takes it and is thanked for it.

Debate who's best girl as much as you want if you insist on denying it's Nova
but Eternum has only one Woman
View attachment 2279835
You just re-sparked my initial reaction while playing through this arc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: M.Sato and Elhemeer

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I just had a question. Just started playing and I've been following the walkthrough. However, several scenes have been skipped even though I chose the correct options. I chose to go to Dalia's gym, Nancy's yoga session, and Penelope's photo shoot. It skipped the Dalia and Nancy scenes and didn't allow me to offer to make breakfast, just skipping to meeting Nova and going with Alexandra. Also, when I chose to rescue Nova, it skipped all of that too and just had me see the fox maidens or whatever.

Did I do something wrong or do I need to reinstall the game?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just had a question. Just started playing and I've been following the walkthrough. However, several scenes have been skipped even though I chose the correct options. I chose to go to Dalia's gym, Nancy's yoga session, and Penelope's photo shoot. It skipped the Dalia and Nancy scenes and didn't allow me to offer to make breakfast, just skipping to meeting Nova and going with Alexandra. Also, when I chose to rescue Nova, it skipped all of that too and just had me see the fox maidens or whatever.

Did I do something wrong or do I need to reinstall the game?
When you say "skip" do you mean it fast-forwarded through the event to the next choice like you were holding down the cntl key? If so, you should be able (in the settings) to tell it not to skip things you haven't seen yet.

If it's just not showing you those events (you make the choices about the gym, yoga and photos and then the next moment you're meeting Nova) then it's probably a bad install (not sure how it would have that effect without crashing though). In that case recommend starting from scratch. Delete all files (including saves under appdata), download the game, unzip and start anew.

Also, if you're going to use the walkthrough, I recommend using the WT mod. Same effect and less interruptions to pull you out of the story. (and you can keep the walkthrough if you want to confirm a choice is what you want to do).

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
When you say "skip" do you mean it fast-forwarded through the event to the next choice like you were holding down the cntl key? If so, you should be able (in the settings) to tell it not to skip things you haven't seen yet.

If it's just not showing you those events (you make the choices about the gym, yoga and photos and then the next moment you're meeting Nova) then it's probably a bad install (not sure how it would have that effect without crashing though). In that case recommend starting from scratch. Delete all files (including saves under appdata), download the game, unzip and start anew.

Also, if you're going to use the walkthrough, I recommend using the WT mod. Same effect and less interruptions to pull you out of the story. (and you can keep the walkthrough if you want to confirm a choice is what you want to do).
It's not showing me the events. So does look like a bad install then. Or it could be the WT mod. I did download the SanchoMod. I'll just reinstall then. Thanks for confirming what I figured.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It's not showing me the events. So does look like a bad install then. Or it could be the WT mod. I did download the SanchoMod. I'll just reinstall then. Thanks for confirming what I figured.
Maybe use the MultiMod instead. I am using it and it worked really good.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've never had a problem with SanchoMod (which is also a multi-mod). Make sure you follow the instructions (ie, unzip the mod in the game folder and overwrite any files that are asked to do so ... and nothing else).

May 20, 2022
So, I'm attempting to do the spanish tl, I'm guessing it will be out before 0.6 because I have other things to do. Do you think some people here will be interested? It will be spanish from Spain, so that might fuck up my chances a bit

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So, I'm attempting to do the spanish tl, I'm guessing it will be out before 0.6 because I have other things to do. Do you think some people here will be interested? It will be spanish from Spain, so that might fuck up my chances a bit
Si hablas español, hablas español. Y +700 millones de personas hablam.

Por supuesto, algunos tienen dificultad en comprender el español de los mexicanos, o colombianos, nadie comprende los chilenos o_O, pero si tienes la voluntad y paciencia de hacer-lo, te digo adelante y buena suerte! (y)

*Sólo tenga en cuenta que se hacer una traduccion, receberás pedidos para atualiza-la por sabe Dios cuantos años hasta el juego esteja completo. :oops::coffee::oops:*

Feb 27, 2020
Si hablas español, hablas español. Y +700 millones de personas hablam.

Por supuesto, algunos tienen dificultad en comprender el español de los mexicanos, o colombianos, nadie comprende los chilenos o_O, pero si tienes la voluntad y paciencia de hacer-lo, te digo adelante y buena suerte! (y)

*Sólo tenga en cuenta que se hacer una traduccion, receberás pedidos para atualiza-la por sabe Dios cuantos años hasta el juego esteja completo. :oops::coffee::oops:*
Si la traducción evita regionalismos o cosas que no sean español neutro, no veo por que habría problemas. Mucha suerte para Giorgilukaks

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
No realmente, pero sí que hay frases que son muy españolas. Eso es lo que me hace dudar, porque presiento que la mayoría de la fanbase hispanohablante es americana.
Evita cosas como vos, sos, os, habeis, la leche, gilipollas (en América nadie que conozca lo emplea)... Sé lo más formal posible hasta con las groserías, evita los modismos y estarás bien.

Reactions: Salviocass99
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes