Oct 22, 2022
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! Whoever designed the girls deserves a BIIIG Raise, i never really tried games with the Anime look because of the character designs and graphics, i only tried Eternum because i had nothing else to do and BY GOD these girls are some of THE Hottest in any game i played.
Ikr

Oct 22, 2022
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! Whoever designed the girls deserves a BIIIG Raise, i never really tried games with the Anime look because of the character designs and graphics, i only tried Eternum because i had nothing else to do and BY GOD these girls are some of THE Hottest in any game i played.
Also how are you still a new member lol

FjPji

Sep 6, 2022
Also how are you still a new member lol
"Titles as always are based on amount of posts, not active time on the forum." [TCMS]

Edit: oops, it was answered a minute ago while I wrote this.

Edit2: I spent ~15 minutes looking for matches between account titles and the number of messages they had posted. Here's a table with my guess:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys, what is the usual update cadence of this game? Should we expect an update anytime soon?
Their usual cadence is also around 1% a day, from remembering their updates. I think they took a Christmas break so it slowed down, but I feel like it's usually around 100 days between releases

Reactions: Walter Victor

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
From what I can tell, Caribdis has arguably the best reputation in the space. So any type of delay is no problem. Double so for Xmas. It's arguably the best AVN so I have no issue if it takes time to roll out.
Caribdis has already proven their reliability through the release of Once in a Lifetime. They're one of the few devs where the value you're getting through Patreon is way higher than a typical AVN, so any delay doesn't have as much as an impact regarding such.

Dec 9, 2022
Caribdis has already proven their reliability through the release of Once in a Lifetime. They're one of the few devs where the value you're getting through Patreon is way higher than a typical AVN, so any delay doesn't have as much as an impact regarding such.
Yup. I am buying the next release on Patreon. Caribdis deserves all the love. OIAL was brilliant. and it's actually finished like you said.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
From what I can tell, Caribdis has arguably the best reputation in the space. So any type of delay is no problem. Double so for Xmas. It's arguably the best AVN so I have no issue if it takes time to roll out.
It would be if the choices had a bit more nuance

May 20, 2022
It would be if the choices had a bit more nuance
that's just preference. He doesn't want to overcomplicate things, it's better to focus on the story. Other VNs update too slow because of the branches. Also it has a pretty unique stlye. So yeah, probably the best out there. I'm not saying the same for OIALT, though.

Reactions: bolenart

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
that's just preference. He doesn't want to overcomplicate things, it's better to focus on the story. Other VNs update too slow because of the branches. Also it has a pretty unique stlye. So yeah, probably the best out there. I'm not saying the same for OIALT, though.
That's exactly why I dont consider it to be the best. It's, at the very least, very debatable. Certainly one the best ones, though.

Reactions: CalicoBROOJ

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
"Titles as always are based on amount of posts, not active time on the forum." [TCMS]

Edit: oops, it was answered a minute ago while I wrote this.

Edit2: I spent ~15 minutes looking for matches between account titles and the number of messages they had posted. Here's a table with my guess:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just got the "Well-Known" tag and I'm pretty sure it was at 1,000, as you've discerned. I suspect you're right about "devoted" as well. I think when you hit something like 20,000 the tag should be "Needs to Get a Life". ;)

Last edited:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
this would be a great game if it had pregnancy in it ; whats the use of having a harem if you cant go for the babies :love: :cool: :love:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
this would be a great game if it had pregnancy in it ; whats the use of having a harem if you cant go for the babies :love: :cool: :love:
Pregnancy is included, but it'll be enabled for the future. In the dev's previous work, Once in a Lifetime that happened in v0.7 onwards with all of the LIs. So when will that happen, who knows but it'll occur.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes