Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
It is said anywhere in the game that her father is mexican? If it's for his last name he could be from any spanish speaking country. I thought he was from spain.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It is said anywhere in the game that her father is mexican? If it's for his last name he could be from any spanish speaking country. I thought he was from spain.
Luna said her father and her family relatives were going to celebrate Dia de los Muertos sometime later (the sneak peeks also show her in a Calavera Catrina costume), and in a message conversation her father specifically asks how the protagonist would like to eat tacos. If extra spicy is answered Mr. Hernandez says "AHH THAT'S MY MAN! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MEXICO PROUD! IT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE IT BUT LUNA LOVES SPICY FOOD TOO!" (The caps were in the conversation btw).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: This is the Catrina costume in the sneak peeks. Looks very good I must say.

Last edited:
May 20, 2022
Luna said her father and her family relatives were going to celebrate Dia de los Muertos sometime later (the sneak peeks also show her in a Calavera Catrina costume), and in a message conversation her father specifically asks how the protagonist would like to eat tacos. If extra spicy is answered Mr. Hernandez says "AHH THAT'S MY MAN! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MEXICO PROUD! IT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE IT BUT LUNA LOVES SPICY FOOD TOO!" (The caps were in the conversation btw).
Edit: This is the Catrina costume in the sneak peeks. Looks very good I must say.
She looks amazing. Do you have all the sneak peeks somewhere? I managed to find a few in the thread but it seems some got taken down.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She looks amazing. Do you have all the sneak peeks somewhere? I managed to find a few in the thread but it seems some got taken down.

In this link you can find the sneak peeks, and up to the wallpaper No.20. Maybe a Good Samaritan will upload the missing ones there eventually.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Typo back there. My mistake. Though the new player of Eternum that was being referenced some posts back will have to endure a degree of waiting and agony after v0.5 is released to the highest tiers on Patreon and then the public in a few weeks and v0.6 begins to shape up in the months after v0.5's release.
Damn I got excited there was an update I had missed.

In hindsight, I should probably clean my couch. This guy went through all Eternum and OiaL scenes in one sitting. I have my suspicions my couch may have been defiled...
The MC should probably clean his bed/suit as well tbh I think everything that happens in Eternum happens irl too.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
Oh, i was waiting to play 0.4 and 0.5 in one go. I guess thats why i didn't see it.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Apart from that: A completed project, the size of the updates including quality with inclusion of the fact that here very much is made alone by Caribdis lifts the level present here already over the average here existing level in comparison to other Devs.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
4 months, actually. Reason it got pushed to 5 is because we're getting more scenes than the standard fare (4 instead of the usual 3) and the holidays rolled in.

Then again I don't know what kind of games you play if you think that 4-5 months for 3-4 hours worth of substantial story and lewd content is considered "milking." Or are you one of those people who demand that devs ought to crunch themselves to burnout just so they could provide an update every month?

Also, there was a poll in his patreon way back that asked if he should do big updates but have longer dev time or smaller-sized ones that take less time. Guess which option won?
No, I don't consider that devs have to burnout themselves just for every months update, much better that will be great content even it took longer time, imho 5 months that a lot, I don't know how much people in a Caribdis team, maybe he works alone, dunno.

If patrons voted for a long term updates that's their choice, maybe that's better for this huge project.

Caribdis don't a lazy man like a DarkSilver, seems everything will be good.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Maybe he is just a troll account from a jealous dev? Just kidding.
Anyway, most of us support this dev. The content is good, good enough length and he doesnt milk the ppl

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
“I just came here to talk shit about the game, the creator and all the suckers that give him money with no context or even the vaguest set of information to go off of and everyone was mean to me! I don’t understand! It should be common knowledge that I’m the only one allowed to be a complete dick around here… you guys are so mean.”

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What are your Rankings??
Just gonna answer this to get things back on topic I suppose...

Ideally, I don't really have any ranking since I like all of them. But if I were to be forced to rank them, this would be how I'd do it:

1. Annie
2. Luna
3. Nova
4. Penny
5. Dalia (used to be number 2 but Luna's been growing on me as of late, Nova steals the spotlight whenever she's around, and Penny...I dunno, she's been growing on me as well I suppose)
6. Alex
7. Nancy

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes