Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Just gonna answer this to get things back on topic I suppose...

Ideally, I don't really have any ranking since I like all of them. But if I were to be forced to rank them, this would be how I'd do it:

1. Annie
2. Luna
3. Nova
4. Penny
5. Dalia (used to be number 2 but Luna's been growing on me as of late, Nova steals the spotlight whenever she's around, and Penny...I dunno, she's been growing on me as well I suppose)
6. Alex
7. Nancy

Damn, I was starting to like you.

Jk. I still do...

1672961302197.png

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
You've been around a while - with all of the posts that just got trashed from here (one of mine had 8 positive reactions in just a few minutes) do you know if they subtract those from our stats? Kind of sad if that's the case. Being snarky is one of my superpowers and it usually gets a lot of positive reaction. ;)

Also, I think they need a third stat showing the ratio of reactions to posts. I'm doing okay at just under 1.5:1; you're a machine at more than 3:1, but I've seen a few established accounts clocking in at less than 0.5:1. I think it would just be a fun stat to show who's being appreciated and who just talks a lot. Not that I can't do the quick math, but it would just be something cool to see.
I'm not Walter, but I confirm it subtracts from your likes count or rather reverts to as if you never made that post. I had some on my Samuel L. Jackson pic and my likes count decreased when it was removed lol.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Aug 15, 2021
What are your Rankings??
Mine
1.Alex
2.Nancy
3.Penelope
4.Luna
5.Nova
6.Dalia
7.Annie
But Credit to Caribdis cuz this is my top 8 characters with Samantha from love and sex second base in 5th
For me it is as follows:

- Annie
- Calypso
- Nova
- Dalia
- Alex
- Penny
- Nancy
- Luna
- Maat
- Eva

Calypso is high despite not having any content because of who/what she is. She is easily the most interesting of the girls. Luna is low because I dont feel like there is that spark between her and the MC yet she feels more like a little sister character than a girlfriend. That being said my MC will bang her first chance he gets. Eva and Maat are significantly lower than the rest. I like Eva more than Maat but Maat helped with Nova progression she she gets bonus points just for that.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Damn, I was starting to like you.

Jk. I still do...

View attachment 2288932
Yeah I ranked Nancy last not because I liked her the least, but rather because she's currently suffering the same problem I have with Stabby Mike (which I've elaborated on in this thread a while back): In that unless something changes in the future, she's pretty much "done" from a character development perspective, and the only thing to look forward to with her are the sex hijinks she and Orion might partake in within and outside Eternum and her bonding with the girls.

I mean, what else is there to do with her? Have her have an arc where she goes through the role of a ruler and realizes she's slowly going mad with power? Have her go the OIAL Rebecca route where she realizes her relationship with Orion is wrong and she distances herself from him, only to bounce back because our horndog of an MC wouldn't let her?

Compare that to the rest of the girls where not only are their growth arcs not done yet, but their stories are a lot more interesting to see develop. So yeah, I suppose the ranking is less of who I think is best girl, and more of which girl's story and growth I find interesting at the moment.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah I ranked Nancy last not because I liked her the least, but rather because she's currently suffering the same problem I have with Stabby Mike (which I've elaborated on in this thread a while back): In that unless something changes in the future, she's pretty much "done" from a character development perspective, and the only thing to look forward to with her are the sex hijinks she and Orion might partake in within and outside Eternum and her bonding with the girls.

I mean, what else is there to do with her? Have her have an arc where she goes through the role of a ruler and realizes she's slowly going mad with power? Have her go the OIAL Rebecca route where she realizes her relationship with Orion is wrong and she distances herself from him, only to bounce back because our horndog of an MC wouldn't let her?

Compare that to the rest of the girls where not only are their growth arcs not done yet, but their stories are a lot more interesting to see develop. So yeah, I suppose the ranking is less of who I think is best girl, and more of which girl's story and growth I find interesting at the moment.
You speak with pure logic and reasoning. I respectfully accept your answer. :)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Just gonna answer this to get things back on topic I suppose...

Ideally, I don't really have any ranking since I like all of them. But if I were to be forced to rank them, this would be how I'd do it:

1. Annie
2. Luna
3. Nova
4. Penny
5. Dalia (used to be number 2 but Luna's been growing on me as of late, Nova steals the spotlight whenever she's around, and Penny...I dunno, she's been growing on me as well I suppose)
6. Alex
7. Nancy
1.Penny
2.Alex
3.Nancy
4.Luna
5.Nova
6.Dalia
7.Annie

Here's my ranking (Hopes no one gets mad especially...)
P.s I didn't put Annie below on "PURPOSE"

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
1. Nova
2. All other's tied. :KEK:
Difficult to argue with, though, if you check out my sig, you'll note that I have two that are so damn close to being tied with Nova as to be almost indistinguishable. I explained why a few dozen (a hundred, more?) pages back, but won't elaborate now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Annie is winning the MC and have multiple h-scenes so... She's lucky she's not on anime cause there the "childhood friends always lose"
Not all the time...

/looks at 'FMA: Brotherhood' and 'Your Lie in April'

Also Annie for me is at top because aside from her character arc she's, to me, the character to look out for as the story progresses. Given how much of an Eternum nut and a Founder fan she is, it would be interesting to see her reaction in the event that certain theories surrounding the Founder and Eternum (i.e. Eternum is real, NPCs are excommunicated people and are technically ghosts) end up as actual fact and she realizes that the monsters that she had seen and fought are real and that the NPCs she has interacted with are actually dead people.

Reactions: sageproduct

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'll give you FMA, but Your Lie only gets half credit, 'cause the childhood friend is kind of a rebound relation.
A win's still a win though, no matter how scummy it feels*.

Besides I doubt the other party can complain...considering their current state and all. :p

*Yeah I'm just so tired with the childhood friend always losing trope that I consider something as scummy as YLIA's ending as a win

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Not all the time...

/looks at 'FMA: Brotherhood' and 'Your Lie in April'

Also Annie for me is at top because aside from her character arc she's, to me, the character to look out for as the story progresses. Given how much of an Eternum nut and a Founder fan she is, it would be interesting to see her reaction in the event that certain theories surrounding the Founder and Eternum (i.e. Eternum is real, NPCs are excommunicated people and are technically ghosts) end up as actual fact and she realizes that the monsters that she had seen and fought are real and that the NPCs she has interacted with are actually dead people.
It's a joke I know that in some anime the childhood friend wins but most of the Romance Anime they lost and I also didn't watch Your Lie in April cause people say it's depressing... I'm just a anime enjoyer.

I know Annie is a interesting character but I see her as a little sister material and she's cute (and I don't like cute girls I like them hot and mature hehe...)

Reactions: Drakenite

An known

Sep 16, 2021
A win's still a win though, no matter how scummy it feels.

Besides I doubt the other party can complain...considering their current state and all. :p
What current situation?

Starting to remember that Annie already dated Orion, have 2 H-scenes, and the MC already confessed to her.
Meanwhile...
Penny....
Polish_20230106_160659738.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes