uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
This is fun.

1. Alex (white haired, tattooed, cool chick? best girl since her very introduction)
2. Dalia (athletic, cute, no gag reflex??? you can't beat that)
3. Nancy (rose swiftly up the rankings after 0.3, holy shit is she a seductress)
4. Nova (super cute and lowkey really sexy)
5. Luna (lacks screentime unfortunately, but definitely one of the most interesting)
6. Annie (sadly the blandest looking imho, but she does have a ton of potential)
7. Penelope (suffers from lack of screentime the most imo, but I think she has the most potential)
I’ll take a stab at it.

1.) Alex - unique and badass look with probably the best story so far.
2.) Penny - most devs would have ruined this character by making her a typical stuck up popular blonde, but her character shines when she gets screen time.
3.) Dalia - sucker for the hard ass athlete that’s really a big ole softie.
4.) Luna - potential to have the best story of all the characters, this update should start that.
5.) Nova - she’s crazy which makes all of her scenes a lot of fun.
6.) Nancy - the super fine milf, but her story will probably be the most basic when alls said and done.
7.) Annie - most bland character so far, typical cute and shy secretly in love with MC girl. Hopefully she gets more interesting as things begin to get revealed.
This is fun.

1. Alex (white haired, tattooed, cool chick? best girl since her very introduction)
2. Dalia (athletic, cute, no gag reflex??? you can't beat that)
3. Nancy (rose swiftly up the rankings after 0.3, holy shit is she a seductress)
4. Nova (super cute and lowkey really sexy)
5. Luna (lacks screentime unfortunately, but definitely one of the most interesting)
6. Annie (sadly the blandest looking imho, but she does have a ton of potential)
7. Penelope (suffers from lack of screentime the most imo, but I think she has the most potential)
I’ll take a stab at it.

2.) Penny - most devs would have ruined this character by making her a typical stuck up popular blonde, but her character shines when she gets screen time.
4.) Luna - potential to have the best story of all the characters, this update should start that.
6.) Nancy - the super fine milf, but her story will probably be the most basic when alls said and done.
7.) Annie - most bland character so far, typical cute and shy secretly in love with MC girl. Hopefully she gets more depth as things begin to get revealed with Eternum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jahall and Elhemeer

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I’ll take a stab at it.

7.) Annie - most bland character so far, typical cute and shy secretly in love with MC girl. Hopefully she gets more interesting as things begin to get revealed.

I’ll take a stab at it.

7.) Annie - most bland character so far, typical cute and shy secretly in love with MC girl. Hopefully she gets more depth as things begin to get revealed with Eternum.

1673046501855.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Man, all you people calling Annie bland...

...You so funny, haha...

...Haha...

...haha...

...ha...

View attachment 2291761
Annie isn't bland, that girl is sweet as honey. She's so sweet she'll make your teeth hurt. She's beautiful, funny, kind, adorable... she's not bland, not at all...

I mean, she's no Nova, but she's a wonderful girl. :sneaky:

This is why all the other girls are tied for second. Whenever I think about any of them, I just see all the things I love about them, and I can't imagine picking one of the other girls above them... after Nova. Nova is life...

Also, please don't put my name in the book, I'd hate my grandkids to suffer because of it, :ROFLMAO:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
It's actually yellow...

View attachment 2291772

LIKE THE COLOR OF PENNY'S HAIR.

(J/k don't take me too seriously with the grudges lol)
Nah, I'm not taking it seriously I'm just going with it but with all jokes aside.

Annie isn't a bland character I think she just didn't have time to show strengths and abilities and for what I remember Annie is 1 level below Nova and Nova is the person with the highest level. (I forget the numbers) so she could be stronger than Alex and Dalia that's why I find her interesting.

She seems just to be have no time to show her strengths from her encounters.

Expects date but ends up in a bloody
sci-fi situation.
Stays with Luna to watch on the kid. Ends up babysitting.
And also imo everytime Luna appears horror will be always the genre (I will always remember the jumpscare that scared the shit out of me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really think Annie is really strong maybe it will be shown in the later updates.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Annie and Nancy are neither plain or boring, they are why the harem thing is gonna works, Annie being the girlfriend that is ok with the harem, and Nancy being the mama of all of them, who protect them. For that, they can't be the dramaqueen, sassy or cold type, and that's why it feels like they are simple, but Nancy is a strong woman that knows what she wants, she can be manipulative and mean if she wants, but she doesn't want, and Annie is one of the best Eternum players, but she is not a romantic challenge because she is in love with Orion since before the game start, so I understand why some of you thinks about both of them like "less challenging" or "plain", but they aren't, and I'm pretty sure that the game needs them more than any other of the female cast.

What I can't understand is why you don't put Nova the first in everyone of your lists, you bunch of piece of sh-

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes