Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What current situation?
The fact that main LI died at the end of the series, hence why she can't complain that childhood friend won by default.

Starting to remember that Annie already dated Orion, have 2 H-scenes, and the MC already confessed to her.
Meanwhile...
Penny....
Polish_20230106_160659738.jpg
Pretty sure Penny's scene is a lock in this coming update, though it remains to be seen what kind it will be (my personal prediction is that her boobs are going to see some real good use once she gets some alone time with Orion).

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The fact that main LI died at the end of the series, hence why she can't complain that childhood friend won by default.

Pretty sure Penny's scene is a lock in this coming update, though it remains to be seen what kind it will be (my personal prediction is that her boobs are going to see some real good use once she gets some alone time with Orion).
A Penny boobjob would not be unwelcome. :sneaky:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
What are your Rankings??
Mine
1.Alex
2.Nancy
3.Penelope
4.Luna
5.Nova
6.Dalia
7.Annie
But Credit to Caribdis cuz this is my top 8 characters with Samantha from love and sex second base in 5th
This is fun.

1. Alex (white haired, tattooed, cool chick? best girl since her very introduction)
2. Dalia (athletic, cute, no gag reflex??? you can't beat that)
3. Nancy (rose swiftly up the rankings after 0.3, holy shit is she a seductress)
4. Nova (super cute and lowkey really sexy)
5. Luna (lacks screentime unfortunately, but definitely one of the most interesting)
6. Annie (sadly the blandest looking imho, but she does have a ton of potential)
7. Penelope (suffers from lack of screentime the most imo, but I think she has the most potential)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
This is fun.

7. Penelope (suffers from lack of screentime the most imo, but I think she has the most potential)
Yeah you're right Penny seems to be forgotten to the fact that "Jerry has more screentime" than hers.
She was even killed during the heist.
Poor Penny :cry:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah you're right Penny seems to be forgotten to the fact that "Jerry has more screentime" than hers.
She was even killed during the heist.
Poor Penny :cry:
Exactly, but I am so looking forward to raising her rank when 0.5 drops. Why do you like her so much anyway, despite a lack of screentime?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ohhh not me I'm a thigh person and every girl in Eternum has thick thighs. I think I just tend to like things people find average or simple.
I didn't say it was the only reason (lel).

And Penny is anything but average. When I first saw her in the early previews I was afraid Caribdis was going to pull the "fashionable snobby blonde who's going to change her ways once she starts hanging out with the MC" card on her (which would basically make her Jasmine 2.0). Turns out she's anything but that.

• She has good looks but she's not a stereotypical dumb blonde and actually has some smarts

• She's open to trying out new things and doesn't see herself as someone above anyone despite basically being an up-and-coming Instagram celeb

• Her personal quirk is unique in itself (she likes it when people are attentive, but not in a "It's good you listened because I'm a very important person and you should always listen" kind of way, and more of the "Oh nice, you remembered what I said! How thoughtful! Thanks. :)")

• She has an inkling towards BDSM (both as a dom and as a sub, if the hints during the Warthogs sequence are anything to go by)

So yeah, definitely not so simple.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Ohhh not me I'm a thigh person and every girl in Eternum has thick thighs. I think I just tend to like things people find average or simple.

Ps: I know "those" things aren't average but... Nevermind
Honestly, that’s based. Ironically enough, I prefer the more plain jane types IRL myself so I’d probably be head over heels for Annie lmao

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes