Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I don't think there is a perfect VN out there. Every VN has its flaws, either some small inconsistency with a character personality, design, story, choices or in some cases a big inconsistency. I don't mind small inconsistencies, what some ppl find it weird might be normal in my view. We are after all different personalities.

On a more serious note, whoever makes Penny cry is a monster. Monster, I tell you.
I really wish the harem route is real because you are fucking her mother and facefucking her sister, so... please be real harem route, please be real.

Last edited:

JamiePhan

Jan 6, 2020
Amazes how people need a mod for this game when it's simple trial/error. If you fail at getting a romance point you can always roll back and make the right option. Then again there far too many simple people than need handholding for simple games it seems.
I just need gallery unlock :v

An known

Sep 16, 2021
How long it would take to get mah Luna have a scene :'(. I'm sooooo in love with the mystery Luna and the gloves, the G L O V E S.
Are you saying this because you want a more sexual scene with Luna or you didn't see the scene Luna have in this update?

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Are you saying this because you want a more sexual scene with Luna or you didn't see the scene Luna have in this update?
In 0.5 we doesn't have Luna scene yet I just check (again) to be sure, only scene is the potion that form into Luna's body in witch school I think? If you talk about future update plan for 0.6 then I usually keep thing fresh out so I don't saw any leaks or update or dev tease about news thing. I only wait for it really come out and play myself.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
In 0.5 we doesn't have Luna scene yet I just check (again) to be sure, only scene is the potion that form into Luna's body in witch school I think? If you talk about future update plan for 0.6 then I usually keep thing fresh out so I don't saw any leaks or update or dev tease about news thing. I only wait for it really come out and play myself.
There is a scene of Luna in 0.5 during the day of the dead. The massage part of the update. Maybe you choose the wrong option and miss the scene or maybe you downloaded the wrong release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
There is a scene of Luna in 0.5 during the day of the dead. The massage part of the update. Maybe you choose the wrong option and miss the scene or maybe you downloaded the wrong release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I miss Luna scene wtf :( Im so dead with myself . Thanks alot

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Amazes how people need a mod for this game when it's simple trial/error. If you fail at getting a romance point you can always roll back and make the right option. Then again there far too many simple people than need handholding for simple games it seems.
lmao what? Most of the choices are obvious but for the not-so-obvious ones(Alex compliment, Dalia peep and choosing to stay longer, punching Axel, choosing dare AND THE CONTEST AT THE CAFE and the list goes on) you literally have no clue. I don’t wanna waste my time trying every bit of option when I just can choose the one thats best. And you literally can see other options too! Technology, ikr… The guy just asked a question and you directly went all in with the handholding shit. Who hurt you?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
At least part of Idriel's clothing lace bodysuit is a Daz3D asset.
Or maybe it's the other way around... Not really sure, as I don't have access to HS... But I know for sure it's available for DAZ.
Yea I thought I recognised that one specificaly as well, guess that's where it's from. Must've seen it in a video or something

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
But muhhh 40seconds of pressing skip

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Have you maybe considered some people don't want to go through the process of rolling back every single variable they've gotten wrong, and may not remember to look for the heart indicator cuz they're paying attention to the story?

Just cuz someone uses a walkthrough mod, doesnt mean they're simple, they just wanna play the story linearly without worrying about variables. Though I'm sure that's hard to understand.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Have you maybe considered some people don't want to go through the process of rolling back every single variable they've gotten wrong, and may not remember to look for the heart indicator cuz they're paying attention to the story?

Just cuz someone uses a walkthrough mod, doesnt mean they're simple, they just wanna play the story linearly without worrying about variables. Though I'm sure that's hard to understand.
I'm with Phase_01, I use the walkthrough mods when the game is just:

girl number 1
> correct answer and you fuck
> incorrect answer and you don't fuck
Dialogue random about coconuts
girl number 2
> repeat.

In games like Eternum where the story is core and interesting I usually don't use the mods because they spoil me, but I would be an hypocrite if I say something like "playing with mods is wrong". Every person have a unique game experience and this is not a political or philosophical class, is a jerking off videogame, being a gatekeeper with that is stupid.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is just me or everyone using muiltimod and sanchomod crash game?
I use Sancho for other AVNs, but the Multi for this one - it gives all the hints I need - and don't have any trouble. If you're using both, they will conflict with each other, but either by itself should be okay. So, if you have both installed, reinstall the game and pick one mod or the other - trying to separate them from the game will be more of a problem and probably cause other issues.

Sancho is very complex, but he does a good job of weeding out conflicts quickly and giving you the caveats about what can happen if you cheat everything to the max. If you're only using Sancho and having crashes, save the log file and send it to him, letting him know what happened. He's usually able to tell quickly if the mod had a hiccup or if it's something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamiePhan
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes