SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wild West with Alex should be fun. Too bad there will likely not much for Luna, considering she had a big scene in 0.5.
Hope we can get balls deep in our gunshooting Waifu there. That would be fun. Though I do agree, don't think Loony Lunes will get lewdy treatment, given her awakening last episode, but maybe a lewd pic sent our way?

Holy crap. I just finished this to the current release; I do believe this is now one of my favorite games. I love all of the girls, but Alex and Luna are by far my favorites. But all of them! GAH! So hard to pick a favorite lmao
Same, I love everyone and all but for me, Alex is my top girl, with Nancy a solid two, and Luna making a hard push for third right now. The struggle is real.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hope we can get balls deep in our gunshooting Waifu there. That would be fun. Though I do agree, don't think Loony Lunes will get lewdy treatment, given her awakening last episode, but maybe a lewd pic sent our way?
I don't think it will go that far "already", considering that there is only one scene with her so far, but who knows...well Caribdis obviously...but we won't until 0.6 is released.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She is not a gunslinger though

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
You degenerate!!!
View attachment 2409400

Jokes aside, eager to get another slice of Tattooed Wifeys lovely oral game, maybe more.
Man although I really want some action with her, I honestly want to see her ice walls melting more. Like yeah we’ll get a lewd scene and we should and that scene will probably be in my head for the next week but idk, her opening up is just the best thing.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Man although I really want some action with her, I honestly want to see her ice walls melting more. Like yeah we’ll get a lewd scene and we should and that scene will probably be in my head for the next week but idk, her opening up is just the best thing.
Not wrong. I do like the slow melting of her walls, which is nice. Do 100% expect a possible threesome with our muscle bound friend though... If not, well... lets just say Caribdis may become the most wanted person.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Same, I love everyone and all but for me, Alex is my top girl, with Nancy a solid two, and Luna making a hard push for third right now. The struggle is real.
Alex and Luna are fighting tooth and nail for first place, and I honestly don't know who will come out on top lmao. Third...yikes. Another hard tie honestly. Penny and Nova making a hard push. On one hand, I always love the crazies...But with how Penny's content has been rolling, I feel like she's going to end up loving everything I do *cough cough*

I guess that says something about how much I like this game. I LOVE IT ALL!

Don't hate me; Nancy is honestly in last place for me. I can't really tell why, just...eh?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Don't hate me; Nancy is honestly in last place for me. I can't really tell why, just...eh?
Squishy Bitch.PNG

How could you not love the milf who has basicly given your not only permission to hook up with her own daughters, and is okay with that prospect, but also will more than likely be the linchpin to our harem and making it work... given all likely hood Stacked and Buff sis's will catch wind/catch us balls deep in their mother at some point... But fair enough.

For me, last place sits Bestie (Annie). She's nice and has a sexy appeal to her, sure, but for me she kinda seems a little plain and is too flighty I guess. Not saying she's the worst, do very much enjoy her sweetness but still. -Shrugs-

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I have to say Caribdis might be the best when it comes to writing creepy horror stuff. Eternum and his previous game (abandoned hospital) have one of the creepiest stuff I've ever seen so far in those games. The mystery server with luna was intense as hell. Especially when the lights started to flicker in the abandoned house, I'm not usually scared easily but man...my pants enjoyed that very much.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to say Caribdis might be the best when it comes to writing creepy horror stuff. Eternum and his previous game (abandoned hospital) have one of the creepiest stuff I've ever seen so far in those games. The mystery server with luna was intense as hell. Especially when the lights started to flicker in the abandoned house, I'm not usually scared easily but man...my pants enjoyed that very much.
It's dark, yet not too dark. And the writing style for it well done as well.

Reactions: SweatyDevil
Nov 20, 2022
Funny how different people like different girls.

Annie and Luna are tied on top, Nova following closely, Alex, Daliah and Nancy are ok and bimbo Penny is meh.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

calimero4

Jun 7, 2017
Forget fapping lol, this story is so great.
Man I tried to find the violin version of La Llorona (scenes with Luna in the Day of the Dead) on youtube but no success so far, so beautiful though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Forget fapping lol, this story is so great.
Man I tried to find the violin version of La Llorona (scenes with Luna in the Day of the Dead) on youtube but no success so far, so beautiful though!

Also this is the version played in the game, in this channel are available all the music used in it :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also this is the version played in the game, in this channel are available all the music used in it :)
Yea, before a certain mod gave me access to the soundtrack, that channel is how I got my daily LoF music fix.

Reactions: Dylan741

calimero4

Jun 7, 2017

Thank you !! I did find two of the three you suggested also, but I dunno the game one really caught my feels haha!

Reactions: Dylan741

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 2409780

How could you not love the milf who has basicly given your not only permission to hook up with her own daughters, and is okay with that prospect, but also will more than likely be the linchpin to our harem and making it work... given all likely hood Stacked and Buff sis's will catch wind/catch us balls deep in their mother at some point... But fair enough.

For me, last place sits Bestie (Annie). She's nice and has a sexy appeal to her, sure, but for me she kinda seems a little plain and is too flighty I guess. Not saying she's the worst, do very much enjoy her sweetness but still. -Shrugs-
Ahh Touché on the linchpin bit lmao. None of them are BAD though. Nancy's only in last place because her content, in my opinion so far, has been just kinda...Eh? I can't really pinpoint any specifics, just something about it really isnt cutting it for me yet. Overall though, I love all of the characters. And I'm definitely loving the story. I LOST IT during the party, the truth and dare, when you go the Charlotte route. Put at least one question to rest right then and there lol.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes