An known

Sep 16, 2021
BTW the mom is a redhead and she has a brunette and a blonde as children? Did they dye their hair? Yeah just nitpicking
They didn't dye it knowing that they already had it when they're young.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blonde and red hair is a recessive trait and brown is dominant, so if Nancy or his husband has blonde and red hair genes and someone in thier family has brown hair there's a possibility they will have a brunette, blonde, redhair, and strawberry hair children.

The really weird thing is Nova has a orange hair and heterochromia while her parents doesn't have anyone who has orange hair. Nova seems to be a pretty rare being ...

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
They didn't dye it knowing that they already had it when they're young.
Blonde and red hair is a recessive trait and brown is dominant, so if Nancy or his husband has blonde and red hair genes and someone in thier family has brown hair there's a possibility they will have a brunette, blonde, redhair, and strawberry hair children.

The weird really thing is Nova has a orange hair and heterochromia while her parents doesn't have anyone who has orange hair. Nova seems to be a pretty rare being ...
For Nova, it just mean that her parents both have the recessive allele for red hair and by luck she receive both

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
BTW the mom is a redhead and she has a brunette and a blonde as children? Did they dye their hair? Yeah just nitpicking
What is the issue? That's perfectly possible.
The brunette gene is dominant over the blonde one which is dominant over the redhead one
The really weird thing is Nova has a orange hair and heterochromia while her parents doesn't have anyone who has orange hair. Nova seems to be a pretty rare being ...
In real life "redhead" actually refers to people who have have orange hairs
That being said, heterochromia is dominant so that part is weird

Last edited:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
For Nova, it just mean that her parents both have the recessive allele for red hair and by luck she receive both
Ok, But look at her parents his father seems to have a black hair and her mother has white hair.
Polish_20230223_212259593.jpg
(I know they could be carriers but that's so rare as in sooooo rare)

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Right so I finished the game, again, and when I got to the new update I thought I'd give it some love by saving some of the scenes I liked for various reasons (it's... it's for future memes ok.... it's always for the memes). I'll add a combination of cringe commentary for "comedic" purposes and some of my initial reactions to the scenes.

Obviously I tried not to spoil anything massive so it's pretty safe to browse. It has spoilers but nothing huge ;)
(P.s: I've tried to post this for the last 2 days but there was always an issue, usually with the uploading of images so yeah)

The End....?

And that's that. The update was awesome in my humble opinion and I like the implications that come with it. The scenes with the girls were obviously well made but at this point I'm in the terminal stages of the "CARIBDIS PROCLIVITAS" disease so there aren't many flaws or complaint that I can remember off the top of my head.

P.S: I wanted to add more screenshots but there seems to be a limit on how many images you can add so I'll quote this post with the "no text" versions of all the images for anyone interested in making memes and stuff.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Ok, But look at her parents his father seems to have a black hair and her mother has white hair.
View attachment 2411408
Doesn't matter since red hair allele is the most recessive of hair color, so if you have only one allele red hair, you will not have red hair.

Let's take that red hair allele is R, blonde is B, black is Bl and Brown Br, obviously it's simplified, there are more genes that affect it. If you have R-R you have red hairs and it's the only way to have it. If it's R-B, R-Bl or R-Br, you will have blonde/black/brown hair.

So let's take Nova's parents, they have black and white hair ( it's a color or age) and Nova is a redhead. The combination for black hair can be Bl-Bl, Bl-B, Bl-Br (not sure for this one) and Bl-R. All the combination will be a black haired person even if they have an allele for one of the other colour. We don't know the true colour of Nova's mother hair but it doesn't really matter.

The sperms and ovum will only be able to cary one of the allele. So the father create sperm that have the Bl allele for that we are sure. But since Nova has red hair she need to be R-R, it mean that her mother and father have to give her the allele R both. It mean that her father is BL-R and her mother ?-R. They can create sperm that are Bl or R and ovum that are ? or R, so the combination that they could have made are Bl-?, R-R and ?-R.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Doesn't matter since red hair allele is the most recessive of hair color, so if you have only one allele red hair, you will not have red hair.

Let's take that red hair allele is R, blonde is B, black is Bl and Brown Br, obviously it's simplified, there are more genes that affect it. If you have R-R you have red hairs and it's the only way to have it. If it's R-B, R-Bl or R-Br, you will have blonde/black/brown hair.

So let's take Nova's parents, they have black and white hair ( it's a color or age) and Nova is a redhead. The combination for black hair can be Bl-Bl, Bl-B, Bl-Br (not sure for this one) and Bl-R. All the combination will be a black haired person even if they have an allele for one of the other colour. We don't know the true colour of Nova's mother hair but it doesn't really matter.

The sperms and ovum will only be able to cary one of the allele. So the father create sperm that have the Bl allele for that we are sure. But since Nova has red hair she need to be R-R, it mean that her mother and father have to give her the allele R both. It mean that her father is BL-R and her mother ?-R. They can create sperm that are Bl or R and ovum that are ? or R, so the combination that they could have made are Bl-?, R-R and ?-R.
Uhhuh.jpg

(I understood everything btw I'm just making a joke lol)

An known

Sep 16, 2021

Thank you for your Punnet Square lesson:LOL:. I know how this dominant-recessive genes works, it's just seems weird how Nova get her hair and eyes. I just want to see a relative of Nova to have that kind of hair to avoid weird confusion.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 2411408
(I know they could be carriers but that's so rare as in sooooo rare)
I assume that Nova has unintentionally set fire to parts of the house several times and that her mother therefore turned gray at an early age. I myself had my first gray hair already with 14.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Thank you for your Punnet Square lesson:LOL:. I know how this dominant-recessive genes works, it's just seems weird how Nova get her hair and eyes. I just want to see a relative of Nova to have that kind of hair to avoid weird confusion.
It must be extremely tense when parent who aren't redhead have a redhead child, at least for a moment. Ugh, now that we talked about hair colour, it made me remember a though I had when I learned about it. While it can be awkward to have the situation that I just said before, it must be horrible if a couple of redhead had a child that isn't a redhead.

Last edited:
Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Methinks she got her sensitive markswoman eye from her mum, while the other is probably from her dad (there's no picture of him facing at the front so that's just a wild guess at the moment)...

NovasMum.jpg Eternum22_Nova_Smirk.png

• Thinking Face

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Right so I finished the game, again, and when I got to the new update I thought I'd give it some love by saving some of the scenes I liked for various reasons (it's... it's for future memes ok.... it's always for the memes). I'll add a combination of cringe commentary for "comedic" purposes and some of my initial reactions to the scenes.

Obviously I tried not to spoil anything massive so it's pretty safe to browse. It has spoilers but nothing huge ;)
(P.s: I've tried to post this for the last 2 days but there was always an issue, usually with the uploading of images so yeah)

The End....?

And that's that. The update was awesome in my humble opinion and I like the implications that come with it. The scenes with the girls were obviously well made but at this point I'm in the terminal stages of the "CARIBDIS PROCLIVITAS" disease so there aren't many flaws or complaint that I can remember off the top of my head.

P.S: I wanted to add more screenshots but there seems to be a limit on how many images you can add so I'll quote this post with the "no text" versions of all the images for anyone interested in making memes and stuff.
hat-off.gif

Reactions: Dunner

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Methinks she got her sensitive markswoman eye from her mum, while the other is probably from her dad (there's no picture of him facing at the front so that's just a wild guess at the moment)...

View attachment 2411577 View attachment 2411578
Heterochromia can be caused by birth or eye problems, in case of Nova idk if it's either of them, we know it gives her extreme eyesight, so if it's from genes someone in her family could have heterochromia (maybe her father has it), like how Luna's eyes came from her grandmother.

Reactions: KillerBee487

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Heterochromia can be caused by birth or eye problems, in case of Nova idk if it's either of them, we know it gives her extreme eyesight, so if it's from genes someone in her family could have heterochromia (maybe her father has it), like how Luna's eyes came from her grandmother.
Probably birth. And given the amount of magical shenanigans this setting has, I'm guessing it's also lineage thing...the 'sensitive eagle eye,' I mean.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
To be a redhead you need to have both the recessive allele for it, so both of your parents need to at least have 1 allele for the redhead. Since they are blonde and brunette, unless one of them colored their hair, it mean their father had an allele that code the colour blonde and another that code the colour brown. This is the simplified version.

It mean that if the MC also has the recessive allele for red hairs, their child could be a redhead even though they are blonde/brunette and brown
Very Interesting man... Can you explain how that works when we see characters with blue or pink hair as well? After all, this game isn't fantasy at all.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Very Interesting man... Can you explain how that works when we see characters with blue or pink hair as well? After all, this game isn't fantasy at all.
The only characters that have an unusual hair colour are in Eternum, and like how Annie was able to change the lenght of her hairs, they can surely make a colour. Or they have made a colour in the real world and they have the same colour in Eternum. The only character that has an unusual hair color would be Alex and but she would be considered platinum blond.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The only characters that have an unusual hair colour are in Eternum, and like how Annie was able to change the lenght of her hairs, they can surely make a colour. Or they have made a colour in the real world and they have the same colour in Eternum. The only character that has an unusual hair color would be Alex and but she would be considered platinum blond.
I was just kidding with you (in a positive way btw, not trying to be mean), you didn't get the joke. What I meant is that the game is fantasy, the same way other games or animes have people with hair of all colors.

Zedd-kun

Apr 6, 2018
That's oddly specific, specially taking into account 0.3 was released basicly 1 year ago. You'll have better luck using ctrl key and skip the dialogue still 0.3, although I wouldn't recommend because Caribdis games always have tons of references for later releases.
Well as of now im playing on android coz my laptop is ded

Reactions: 1tomadeira
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes