Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just started playing this recently and holy shit. This is easily a top 3. Question as a noob though. How often are updates released?
4-4.5 month dev cycle after the Public release, so (barring any dev hiccups/setbacks) expect the next update probably around early or late June for the highest tier patron release (with the public release coming out a month after).

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Man 4 months feels like such a long time from now.

Are there any theories about whose voice came from the statue? I thought it was the Founder at first, but you meet him soon after so it must be someone else right.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you !! I did find two of the three you suggested also, but I dunno the game one really caught my feels haha!
My pleasure and I agree, this version by Celeste Robles is really one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of hearing and I love dearly the original one by Raphael and Chavela Vargas. :giggle:

Reactions: Elhemeer

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Guys, I'm still not over the 0.6 update yet. I think it was a turning point in this game, and as i have seen, many people are upvoting Eternum so it can reaches the place where it belongs.
I'm 100% sure that the Caribdis team will continue to surprise us, but i hope that they don't lose the focus on what they have done greatly at this moment and why this game is so different: the details, the music, those beautiful cinematics and of course, such a vivid humour with my beautiful harem team.
Great things are coming crew!:4Head:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guys, I'm still not over the 0.6 update yet. I think it was a turning point in this game, and as i have seen, many people
Well yeah me too, especially because it's not out yet.... :D :ROFLMAO:

Jokes apart I couldn't agree more with you, I can't wait to see what Caribdis planned for the new update.:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
BTW the mom is a redhead and she has a brunette and a blonde as children? Did they dye their hair? Yeah just nitpicking

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
BTW the mom is a redhead and she has a brunette and a blonde as children? Did they dye their hair? Yeah just nitpicking
Yeah, they can be brunettes or blondes, but one blonde and one brunettes is strange. Maybe not impossible but strange. Buuut I really like when Nancy starts to be a drama queen and tell that "why her daughters wasn't kissed by the fire like her? Whyyy?"
So whatever, I accept that even if it's impossible.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
To be a redhead you need to have both the recessive allele for it, so both of your parents need to at least have 1 allele for the redhead. Since they are blonde and brunette, unless one of them colored their hair, it mean their father had an allele that code the colour blonde and another that code the colour brown. This is the simplified version.

It mean that if the MC also has the recessive allele for red hairs, their child could be a redhead even though they are blonde/brunette and brown

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes