ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Amazes how people need a mod for this game when it's simple trial/error. If you fail at getting a romance point you can always roll back and make the right option. Then again there far too many simple people than need handholding for simple games it seems.
It amazes me that there are far too many judgemental people that don't understand that some play a "cannon" path as well as other paths, just for grins. The mods tend to give you that "cannon" path without having to refer to a .pdf.

I guess some folks just don't have enough of an imagination and are too simplistic in their thinking to understand other people's motivations for using a mod or not.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
lmao what? Most of the choices are obvious but for the not-so-obvious ones(Alex compliment, Dalia peep and choosing to stay longer, punching Axel, choosing dare AND THE CONTEST AT THE CAFE and the list goes on) you literally have no clue. I don’t wanna waste my time trying every bit of option when I just can choose the one thats best. And you literally can see other options too! Technology, ikr… The guy just asked a question and you directly went all in with the handholding shit. Who hurt you?
Trolls troll. ;)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-See people upset for calling out for using mods for walkthroughs for a game that is the simple: Choice A or B or C, fuck up? Go back to Choices. No rocket science required-

Hmmm...

screenshot1948.png

Just don't see the point of mods as such, specially with games such as these where the story is linear and you'll get the gallery unlocks in due time, progressing through the story accordingly. Hell, I remember giving Chang the password to Buff Sis's server, thinking it'd be fine and all, only to realize I had fucked up. Went back easily thanks to the autosave feature and saw the error of my ways remedied.

-Shrugs- But it is what it is.

Reactions: Darkdevil66

hentachi

Feb 27, 2018
Im not gonna lie i was shocked when i thought about picking Dalia for the guessing mini game but then decided to pick Luna that broke my 4th wall for a moment... good one

Mark17

May 15, 2017
In 0.5 we doesn't have Luna scene yet I just check (again) to be sure, only scene is the potion that form into Luna's body in witch school I think? If you talk about future update plan for 0.6 then I usually keep thing fresh out so I don't saw any leaks or update or dev tease about news thing. I only wait for it really come out and play myself.
There is a scene of Luna in 0.5 during the day of the dead. The massage part of the update. Maybe you choose the wrong option and miss the scene or maybe you downloaded the wrong release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, quickly question is the android download on the first page, is latest version of the game (I mean v0.5 Public)???

An known

Sep 16, 2021
OK, quickly question is the android download on the first page, is latest version of the game (I mean v0.5 Public)???
I think it's not 0.5 public, It doesn't have the Regina in locker room part (I tried to download it in the past 2 days doesn't seem to have the changes in public release even the one in itch.io is also not updated). I played the Public release in PC. But if you want to play it in android try using joiplay.

Reactions: Mark17

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
-See people upset for calling out for using mods for walkthroughs for a game that is the simple: Choice A or B or C, fuck up? Go back to Choices. No rocket science required-

Hmmm...

View attachment 2407869

Just don't see the point of mods as such, specially with games such as these where the story is linear and you'll get the gallery unlocks in due time, progressing through the story accordingly. Hell, I remember giving Chang the password to Buff Sis's server, thinking it'd be fine and all, only to realize I had fucked up. Went back easily thanks to the autosave feature and saw the error of my ways remedied.

It's not that you don't feel the need to use mods. It's that you feel the need to shame others for doing so.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Im not gonna lie i was shocked when i thought about picking Dalia for the guessing mini game but then decided to pick Luna that broke my 4th wall for a moment... good one
Not sure I remember what you're talking about. When in the game?

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018

Hmmm...

View attachment 2407869

Just because game has auto save and go back previous choice feature doesn't mean it don't need mod. If you think it like "well this game easy, I can rollback blah blah why does people need mod it weird" you can keep it to yourself and respect the other who are absolutely don't have anything relate to you or your mind at all. Pointing it out by a long cmt to express your point of view and question others just prove you are the type of judge first and talk later, I don't think you meant to put a shame to people or something but it just me, others might think about you in a harsh way yeah?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sup guys, just asking for a save file of 0.3 near ending ty!
That's oddly specific, specially taking into account 0.3 was released basicly 1 year ago. You'll have better luck using ctrl key and skip the dialogue still 0.3, although I wouldn't recommend because Caribdis games always have tons of references for later releases.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
others might think about you in a harsh way yeah?
Fair enough, then again I don't much care what other think of what I say or have takes on. Either I get a like, a laugh, or a well earned facepalm, which I take as a badge of honor.

Now... Getting back on track a bit here...
screenshot2072.png screenshot2073.png
Loony Lunes repping wholesomeness strong.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

nonname987

Jul 27, 2020
This Game is PACKED
Good Writing, Funny Minigames, Great Humor, Drama, Scenes and Cutscenes (complimented by a tastefull selection of songs and ambient sounds)!
It seems straight forward like a VsisualNoval but at the same time, it feels entertaining and interactive like an insane RPG-Advanture.
Also Awesome Gals and X-Scenes!!
And last but not least..The Genre-Mixx is 2nd to None with a lot of Love to Details.
Chapeaux and Best Wishes!!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes