Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
First this thread was all about which girl had the best ass, then people started to discuss the hair color between family members, and finally the peak is speaking about the MC's finger nails.

Man I love this game.
Lol, ok.. I can throw my fav girls in too: Penelope, Nova, Alex and Nancy. Tbh, I dont hate any of the girls and I think they are all fine, that's how great this game is, but those are currently my favs.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
First this thread was all about which girl had the best ass, then people started to discuss the hair color between family members, and finally the peak is speaking about the MC's finger nails.

Man I love this game.
I assure you a most important topicnof discussion.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Man I love this game.
He's fingering those girls with those zombie fingers, its an important topic, who knows what it'll do to them

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Couldn't agree more. :giggle:

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai or Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Her name is Sanae Dekomori.:)
ohhh how did i miss that lol, love that anime
Its funny cuz anyone that doesn't know Nova's hacker/eternum identity would think she's a chuunibyo :KEK:

Reactions: Dylan741

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Lol, ok.. I can throw my fav girls in too: Penelope, Nova, Alex and Nancy. Tbh, I dont hate any of the girls and I think they are all fine, that's how great this game is, but those are currently my favs.
It really lacks a girl that splits the community like Quinn does for the BaD community just to have more PR for the game.

The top girls are also obviously Alex and Luna. :sneaky:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ohhh how did i miss that lol, love that anime
Its funny cuz anyone that doesn't know Nova's hacker/eternum identity would think she's a chuunibyo :KEK:
Agreed Nova is the epitome of a chuunibyo imho.
Just the last scene in the 0.5 with her giving a manga as a gift to Orion with them as characters was the perfect example of it ( or her breaking the 4th wall during the photoshoot, or the eye patch even though it's perfectly justified by her eye condition are the perfect trope for a chuunibyo character ) Caribdis did a fantastic work with her. :D

Reactions: Phase_01

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It really lacks a girl that splits the community like Quinn does for the BaD community just to have more PR for the game.

The top girls are also obviously Alex and Luna. :sneaky:
Well, technically we have a woman who divides the community. Regina. Only she's not an LI, she's a trap who closes a route and gives the player what he deserves.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, technically we have a woman who divides the community. Regina. Only she's not an LI, she's a trap who closes a route and gives the player what he deserves.
Not really...she is just an annoying bitch that will likely not even feature much in the game outside of 0.5, if she'll ever return at all.

Quinn in BaD is central for the story, appears all the time and seems to actually have at least a semi-path for the player to follow if he wants to, in which she slowly seems to open up towards the MC.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not really...she is just an annoying bitch that will likely not even feature much in the game outside of 0.5, if she'll ever return at all.

Quinn in BaD is central for the story, appears all the time and seems to actually have at least a semi-path for the player to follow if he wants to, in which she slowly seems to open up towards the MC.
Well honestly I'm glad that's not the case here, despite the fact that all of us have a favourite ( or several ones) we can (more or less) agree that all the girls are loveable enough.
It's only my personal opinion so don't take it as a personal attack, but I would like if we leave this thing out of here and let it be a thing for the BADIK thread (or to all the threads where this thing happen), to me is only a thing that worsen the discussions not a positive thing that increase the life quality of the thread. :)

Reactions: sageproduct

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well honestly I'm glad that's not the case here, despite the fact that all of us have a favourite ( or several ones) we can (more or less) agree that all the girls are loveable enough.
It's only my personal opinion so don't take it as a personal attack, but I would like if we leave this thing out of here and let it be a thing for the BADIK thread (or to all the threads where this thing happen), to me is only a thing that worsen the discussions not a positive thing that increase the life quality of the thread. :)
Sure, but that also means there is little going on here, because all agree anyway. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
That reminds me how nice this thread are without a waifu war happening , imagine the Tifa and Aerith aka Cloti and Clerith shippers having a war/argument even after more than 20 years of the OG

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sure, but that also means there is little going on here, because all agree anyway. :ROFLMAO:
Ah!Ah! Well I agree with you to an extent, sure it would make the thread more lively, but at the same time I don't like the level of grudge that can rise if someone would stop keeping a lighthearted approach to the "argument" and start taking things too seriously, that's what I fear.
I'm the first making fun of myself about Nova or bantering about Penelope, but in reality I love her and all the girls and it would be sad to see the thread becoming a field of war on that, I've seen it happened and honestly things doesn't looks so good in a broader perspective.
Also you see what happened just about the fingernails of Orion? I mean where do you find a thread that rise lots of post only for that little ( well not so little) detail?:ROFLMAO:
Honestly I love it, this is one of the most funny and engaging threads I read.:giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Agreed, things can escalate very quickly and once you start taking them on a personal level, well, things get ugly very quickly.:(
Although to be fair, that war was somewhat civil compared to the froth-inducing shitstorm that's usually associated with "who is best waifu" discussion threads.

(I say somewhat because I still feel salty at the outcome of that damn poll)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Although to be fair, that war was somewhat civil compared to the froth-inducing shitstorm that's usually associated with "who is best waifu" discussion threads.

(I say somewhat because I still feel salty at the outcome of that damn poll)
Yeah, I've seen worse and I agree it was controlled in comparison to others where some peoples got to each other throats.
And that's why I don't like when this happen, one thing is talking eye to eye where you can disagree but keep it civil ( and even in those situations this doesn't always happen), other in a forum where you can have a misunderstanding just because of a typo or because not everyone have english as a primary language so they can't express themselves correctly just as an example.

Personally I like all those juicy booties so for me all the girls deserve first place, as I said before let's praise Caribdis some more for that!!:love::D

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
/looks at this post

/looks at the "which Eternum waifu has the best ass" war that happened a while back

Me:

View attachment 2420102
I haven't watched the Boys but pretty sure this leads to a scene of him drinking milk straight from a cow...
Which leads me to ask and possibly start another war:

Which Eternum Waifu Has The Best Tits? :unsure:
My vote is Nancy (bias as u can prob see below)
Nancy got supple shape and also perfect size, though if you ask me to choose without bias I'd say Alex
Penny too big (come at me haters :BootyTime:) she only got size and no form

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I haven't watched the Boys but pretty sure this leads to a scene of him drinking milk straight from a cow...
Which leads me to ask and possibly start another war:

Which Eternum Waifu Has The Best Tits? :unsure:
My vote is Nancy (bias as u can prob see below)
Nancy got supple shape and also perfect size, though if you ask me to choose without bias I'd say Alex
Penny too big (come at me haters :BootyTime:) she only got size and no form
If you haven't watched The Boys, you should. You'll thank me and Dorfnutter later and I agree with dem titties.. Nancy got best, actually no.. I like them all with every different size and shape!

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes