Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I haven't watched the Boys but pretty sure this leads to a scene of him drinking milk straight from a cow...
Which leads me to ask and possibly start another war:

Which Eternum Waifu Has The Best Tits? :unsure:
My vote is Nancy (bias as u can prob see below)
Nancy got supple shape and also perfect size, though if you ask me to choose without bias I'd say Alex
Penny too big (come at me haters :BootyTime:) she only got size and no form
I will not fall for it.. Nananana not listening...
NANANA.gif

Anyway Nancy steal Penelope's bras, she told that to Orion so they are mostly the same also I really like the freckles on Penelope's babies....
I mean you think I must choose between:
The ample, magnificent supple and luscious Nancy's mounds...
The soft perky and alabaster Luna's boobs...
The champagnes glasses Alex's breasts....
The petite and so so cute Annie's puppies...
The princely and divine Calypso's bosom....
The velvety and sweet Nova's tits ( also mole!!!!:love::love::love:).....
Naaah man, too much precious treasures to enjoy, sorry can't choose... better I choose everything!!!!:sneaky::D

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I will not fall for it.. Nananana not listening...
View attachment 2420220

Anyway Nancy steal Penelope's bras, she told that to Orion so they are mostly the same also I really like the freckles on Penelope's babies....
I mean you think I must choose between:
The ample, magnificent supple and luscious Nancy's mounds...
The soft perky and alabaster Luna's boobs...
The champagnes glasses Alex's breasts....
The petite and so so cute Annie's puppies...
The princely and divine Calypso's bosom....
The velvety and sweet Nova's tits ( also mole!!!!:love::love::love:).....
Naaah man, too much precious treasures to enjoy, sorry can't choose... better I choose everything!!!!:sneaky::D
A toast to them perfect titties and how perfectly you described every beauties!

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
In all that tits and butts conversation you all forgot to vote for the best fuck me eyes of the group :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it's a bit extreme but someone had to point it out one way or another.

Don't remember the website used to make a poll though so if someone want to send that to me or just do the poll themselves feel free, that'll be grand (y)

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2022
In all that tits and butts conversation you all forgot to vote for the best fuck me eyes of the group :

Don't remember the website used to make a poll though so if someone want to send that to me or just do the poll themselves feel free, that'll be grand (y)

Not as lewd and extreme as handholding, but I salute the effort.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Not as lewd and extreme as handholding, but I salute the effort.
Well I didn't want to go too far too fast. We're already on password-protected folder level of lewdness here. Handholding is next level, some people could lose it and start imagining crazy stuff like fingers-crossed hand holding and stuff. That's madness, even for this place.

See it's already happening :
I mean can you imagine something like that happening in the game?:sneaky::whistle:
At least this gif is censored my god :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well I didn't want to go too far too fast. We're already on password-protected folder level of lewdness here. Handholding is next level, some people could lose it and start imagining crazy stuff like fingers-crossed hand holding and stuff. That's madness, even for this place.

See it's already happening :

At least this gif is censored my god :oops:
I mean you can't imagine when I saw it, it was mind blowing ( and something else too...)... that's why a warned everyone, can you imagine putting it on show without filters.... Too lewd!!! :D...

Earthzyx

Jan 21, 2018
believe me, play this on the WRE, ERE scene to help enlighten the mood.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean can you imagine something like that happening in the game?:sneaky::whistle:
IT ALREADY DID! :eek:

I don't think anyone can beat Alex' Femme fatale look with those arcing eyebrows .

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I mean you can't imagine when I saw it, it was mind blowing ( and something else too...)... that's why a warned everyone, can you imagine putting it on show without filters.... Too lewd!!! :D...
I know, that's why I wanted to ease into it with fuck me eyes first but it seems we're full on entering the realm of the beyond extreme lewdness of hand holding anyway right now. Thanks for the warning though, don't wanna risk a blown mind or a blown... anything else.
IT ALREADY DID! :eek:

Oh wow no warning anymore, that's it we've entered the zone. That's about the only hand holding scene though :cry: so we can't vote for those now that I think about it.
I don't think anyone can beat Alex' Femme fatale look with those arcing eyebrows .
I tend to agree. Even though my hand holding and "caress my cheeks eyes" fetish makes Luna and Annie my favorite characters, I also think Alex has the best "fuck me eyes" of the lot. Closely followed by Penny in my opinion, especially since the last update.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes