1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Although to be fair, that war was somewhat civil compared to the froth-inducing shitstorm that's usually associated with "who is best waifu" discussion threads.

(I say somewhat because I still feel salty at the outcome of that damn poll)
It was yes, most were pretty respectful and more into memes and joking with each other.

If only all game threads were like that...

Reactions: Dylan741

cbpbui

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't played through all of the game yet but the writing and dialogue have gotten me several times, the humor in this is so good imo. Enjoying it immensely so far, I hope this game sees a v1.0 one day.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I haven't played through all of the game yet but the writing and dialogue have gotten me several times, the humor in this is so good imo. Enjoying it immensely so far, I hope this game sees a v1.0 one day.
It will, Caribdis is one of the most reliable devs here, and already have a complete game under his belt, Once in a lifetime or OIAL for short.
If you haven't played it give it a try it's worth to play even if it's older than Eternum, the story is very good and the characters are great. :)

Reactions: 0culus and shucia

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah I can't imagine the unbelievable suffering we'll have to go through, all those releases to play, what a pain! :sneaky:

Out of my favorite VNs right now, I think PC is likely the next to get an update sometime around the beginning of April...and that would be the best case right now...could also be June or July. :sleep:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Out of my favorite VNs right now, I think PC is likely the next to get an update sometime around the beginning of April...and that would be the best case right now...could also be June or July. :sleep:
Agreed waiting for the next release will be a pain especially considering Caribdis level of quality ( and Mutt&Jeff deliver lots of goods too so yeah double the pain), but honestly I would never wish for a rush delivery if this would result in a subpar work. :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Agreed waiting for the next release will be a pain especially considering Caribdis level of quality ( and Mutt&Jeff deliver lots of goods too so yeah double the pain), but honestly I would never wish for a rush delivery if this would result in a subpar work. :)
A lot of people seem to think that most game developers are just lazy, but the fact that they all take that long just means...well, it just takes that long to make a sizeable quality update.

That makes waiting for it not a lot easier though. :ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
A lot of people seem to think that most game developers are just lazy, but the fact that they all take that long just means...well, it just takes that long to make a sizeable quality update.

That makes waiting for it not a lot easier though. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sadly that's starting to happen too often, I mean you need to either choose between quality and quantity or getting... Well bad ( :poop: )releases let's say that....:ROFLMAO:

The problem arise when you need to wait for a story that get you so addicted that you have withdrawal symptoms when you don't get your fix often, like it happen for Eternum, and that's a real pain I couldn't agree more...:eek::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, sadly that's starting to happen too often, I mean you need to either choose between quality and quantity or getting... Well bad :)poop:) releases let's say that....:ROFLMAO:

The problem arise when you need to wait for a story that get you so addicted that you have withdrawal symptoms when you don't get your fix often, like it happen for Eternum, and that's a real pain I couldn't agree more...:eek::sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Yea unfortunately poop is not one of my fetishes, so I'll stick to waiting for quality releases

Though I need more games of this calibre to come out cuz not only am I getting withdrawal as well, but they making every other game seem unplayable :HideThePain:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yea unfortunately poop is not one of my fetishes, so I'll stick to waiting for quality releases

Though I need more games of this calibre to come out cuz not only am I getting withdrawal as well, but they making every other game seem unplayable :HideThePain:
There really aren't that many, I think. Basically the top 5 here in the forum.

Reactions: sageproduct

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Couldn't agree more, it's the same for me too, before I was more lenient and played games that now would give me the goosebumps, but that's the price you pay when you get a very higher quality work, everything that's under that standard will make you cringe for a reason or another, it's unavoidable. :eek::Kappa:

Reactions: Phase_01

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Although to be fair, that war was somewhat civil compared to the froth-inducing shitstorm that's usually associated with "who is best waifu" discussion threads.

(I say somewhat because I still feel salty at the outcome of that damn poll)
If you ever want to start a civil war, start debating who is the "best girl".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes