quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Yes, that first Nova meeting was special. She's weird and adorable and that's a potent combination.

But it was seeing her like this (and the action which led up to this moment) that's really pulling me in her direction:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As Orion said, 'that was hot as fuck'!

So, on reflection, as intense and exciting as Penny's rough thigh fuck in the dorm room was, if it came to a choice, my instinct is to say Nova.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ahhh, Lost memories...o_Oo_Oo_O.

Imagine Caribdis making another no harem secret end:

A character wakes up in a hospital, just to know he is having coma for the whole time (the last thing he remembers is getting hit by the pan :)) and everything is just a dream.
(Similar to the Oialt secret end.)
While Nova is hidden behind the curtain and waiting to make him remember using the sacred pan on his head... and letting him go back the harem...
Because nothing can stop the Goddess... even Caribdis himself can't....

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
And that's a wrap. I have finished 0.5.

The trip to Nancy's office was unexciting for the most part, at least up to the elevator. Some interesting information we got out of it, though.

The Elevator Scene

Thanatos

Now the question is, what to play next? I have a few ideas to keep me busy until 0.6 arrives. Top contenders of the moment are

• Pale Carnations – I played this to a point and then stopped. I'd start again, even if I am almost certain I'll make the same choices. This game goes a long way toward fulfilling my darker fantasies.
  • Bad Memories – also played for a while but will restart, except here I will possibly make some different choices, at least in respect of one character, where I never felt quite right about how their relationship started. And maybe play the female MC.
  • Leap of Faith – I only played the intro of this. I remember it being really good and I don't know why I stopped. That was long before I got overwhelmed trying to play too many simultaneously (i.e., not in the gaps between releases, but rushing through one so I could get to the next because they all had a lot of content available when I started). I've read that it's quite an emotional ride, which may be why. For a long time I avoided anything too realistically dramatic, in film, tv, any form of entertainment, for personal reasons. But I think I'm in a place now where that's no longer a problem.

Cabbagegirl

Nov 2, 2020
I think the single scene i want most after everything thats happened in game, its gotta making good on Regina's offer in the locker room. Shes probably the most physically attractive character in game if not pretty high up there. i hope it gets added next update. even if it does lock you out of penny.

Reactions: wiseold6996

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I think the single scene i want most after everything thats happened in game, its gotta making good on Regina's offer in the locker room. Shes probably the most physically attractive character in game if not pretty high up there. i hope it gets added next update. even if it does lock you out of penny.
Might be just me, but that particular character (or witch rather) won't just go away. She could be planning more nasty stuff against Penny now and also the protagonist, especially if you chose to not take up her "offer" at the party.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Might be just me, but that particular character (or witch rather) won't just go away. She could be planning more nasty stuff against Penny now and also the protagonist, especially if you chose to not take up her "offer" at the party.
Hate sex with Regina while Penny watchs with a smile when?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Anyone who believes that the promised locker room scene with Regina could ever be added (in that form or any other) has badly misjudged her.

As for hate sex, not on brand for this game. If Regina was willing, Penny wouldn't want it to happen. If she wasn't willing, that's not something either Orion or Penny would ever be okay doing.

Cabbagegirl

Nov 2, 2020
wait, can you actually take up her offer? is it like a pateron choice or something? i've never had the option.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
And that's a wrap. I have finished 0.5.

The trip to Nancy's office was unexciting for the most part, at least up to the elevator. Some interesting information we got out of it, though.

The Elevator Scene

Thanatos

Now the question is, what to play next? I have a few ideas to keep me busy until 0.6 arrives. Top contenders of the moment are

• Pale Carnations – I played this to a point and then stopped. I'd start again, even if I am almost certain I'll make the same choices. This game goes a long way toward fulfilling my darker fantasies.
  • Bad Memories – also played for a while but will restart, except here I will possibly make some different choices, at least in respect of one character, where I never felt quite right about how their relationship started. And maybe play the female MC.
  • Leap of Faith – I only played the intro of this. I remember it being really good and I don't know why I stopped. That was long before I got overwhelmed trying to play too many simultaneously (i.e., not in the gaps between releases, but rushing through one so I could get to the next because they all had a lot of content available when I started). I've read that it's quite an emotional ride, which may be why. For a long time I avoided anything too realistically dramatic, in film, tv, any form of entertainment, for personal reasons. But I think I'm in a place now where that's no longer a problem.
Try Artemis. It isn't done but there's plenty there. It leaves off at a great place, too.

Reactions: quorkboy
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes