ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Personally after the initial "oh wow Nova" my mind started blaring red warnings and reminded me of this preview's tagline...

And based on Orion's body language in this scene (sitting on the ground as if he just fell over and is taken aback by the sight in front of him)...

View attachment 2599989

...my brain was like "I don't think that's OUR Nova. Nova would be a bit more restrained compared to this."

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those "house is haunted and giving us illusions of our deepest desires" situations (basically the opposite of what went down in the Dark Arts test at Warthogs), and Orion's about to get a jumpscare once he lets his guard down.

Of course, I could be wrong. We'll see once the update hits, I suppose.
I see your point, but the same time it would feel "self repeating". While in one hand it can be seen as the " Theme " of Nova and Orion ", that they always end up in some kinky situation by some outside force, it can quckily can turn in to overdone and boring, especially with 5-6 month of development times between episodes.
as for whether it's in her character or not to be a bit more daring, well, She literally was screaming she wants Orion to Fuck her while she was riding a dildo in front of him, and admited to him, she wants Orion to fufill all of her kinky desire :devilish:.
She really past the point to try to go back and play some reserved shyness :LOL:, also I think that quality is more fit for Annie anyway.

Now, I'm not saying you are wrong, in fact there is a good 70 - 80% chance your theory is the Right one. ,after all it's seem these two are the same scene
z1HCrW_s9vs.jpg
1683340255810.png

But I also clearly admitting , that I'm gonna be extremely vocal about my Dislike, if that the Case, and we only get another all teasing nothing more scene(y)

Unpopular opinion, but I do dislike Orion "New look " :LOL:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I see your point, but the same time it would feel "self repeating". While in one hand it can be seen as the " Theme " of Nova and Orion ", that they always end up in some kinky situation by some outside force, it can quckily can turn in to overdone and boring, especially with 5-6 month of development times between episodes.
as for whether it's in her character or not to be a bit more daring, well, She literally was screaming she wants Orion to Fuck her while she was riding a dildo in front of him, and admited to him, she wants Orion to fufill all of her kinky desire :devilish:.
She really past the point to try to go back and play some reserved shyness :LOL:, also I think that quality is more fit for Annie anyway.

Now, I'm not saying you are wrong, in fact there is a good 70 - 80% chance your theory is the Right one. ,after all it's seem these two are the same scene
View attachment 2600694
View attachment 2600700

But I also clearly admitting , that I'm gonna be extremely vocal about my Dislike, if that the Case, and we only get another all teasing nothing more scene(y)
Listen, there's nothing wrong with wanting to bang Nova senseless until she's completely covered in spunk and the only thing left in her mind is Orion's dick. But all I'm saying is doing it in a manor that narratively is mentioned as a scene of a crime and has some spooky shit going on sounds like a very horrible idea (IMO).

Unpopular opinion, but I do dislike Orion "New look " :LOL:
It's his hair IMO. Man needs a new style to go along with his new bod. Maybe even grow a goatee or stubble. Not a full beard though, not sure if that'll fly in his school (tho Raul seems to rock it just fine).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Listen, there's nothing wrong with wanting to bang Nova senseless until she's completely covered in spunk and the only thing left in her mind is Orion's dick. But all I'm saying is doing it in a manor that narratively is mentioned as a scene of a crime and has some spooky shit going on isn't the place to do it methinks.

It's his hair IMO. Man needs a new style to go along with his new bod. Maybe even grow a goatee or stubble. Not a full beard though, not sure if that'll fly in his school (tho Raul seems to rock it just fine).
The funniest thing is that probably most of us this bad hair style don't call "Orion", but he is Orion here. Wouldn't be "MC" more suitable name here? :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Listen, there's nothing wrong with wanting to bang Nova senseless until she's completely covered in spunk and the only thing left in her mind is Orion's dick. But all I'm saying is doing it in a manor that narratively is mentioned as a scene of a crime and has some spooky shit going on isn't the place to do it methinks.

I don't know man, there were lots of movies back in the days with murder mystery or haunted house, or horror movies, with sex scenes in it. :LOL: (y).it can be an erotic thriller scenario:cool::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, his hair is the problem.(y)

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
The funniest thing is that probably most of us this bad hair style don't call "Orion", but he is Orion here. Wouldn't be "MC" more suitable name here? :ROFLMAO:
This actually is the only thread I’ve encountered that MC’s given name is used more than the phrase MC itself. Mostly because Orion actually isn’t a random name and is actually vital to the plot along with the other names like Dalia, Penelope etc.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just a little reminder:

SanchoMod Update (v0.5R Public)
View attachment 2600780
Go get you some. (Click the image for more details)

So many awesome features that it apparently can't be listed in VN's the OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.
Is it still 7a or did you update to 7b? (still says 7a and Feb on page)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it still 7a or did you update to 7b? (still says 7a and Feb on page)
Bud.... that's a damn good question. My IDE has it at 7b dated 04/23/23 but you're correct, the links are pointing to 7a. Hmmm... let me see what's what there. I'll close the project I'm currently on and fire that badboy up and see.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
/sighs and breaks his piggy bank

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

A house. A murder. 6 suspects. A strange gathering where nothing is what it seems and where only you can solve the mystery
Will you have what it takes...?

Hello everyone!

In this 2nd batch of previews, I posted a few random out-of-context pics from a scene I've been working on so you can start theorizing what the hell is going on there

Apart from the little quote above, I won't give any extra info about it because I think playing it without knowing much is more fun!

And we also have a pic of our favorite elven Princess because why not

Development is going well, there are already +700 renders done, but still a lot of them to do! I think this one will be an update with lots of memorable scenes, both lewd and story-wise!

I can only thank you for all your support and for being the best supporters ever
Remember that you can DM me or leave a comment if you have any questions!
We keep on grinding!

See you soon and stay awesome!

Caribdis

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
This actually is the only thread I’ve encountered that MC’s given name is used more than the phrase MC itself. Mostly because Orion actually isn’t a random name and is actually vital to the plot along with the other names like Dalia, Penelope etc.
Is it ever mentioned in the story that his name is important? I don't think I've seen that so far. Or is this based on the overall pattern of naming? In which case, how does Annie fit in? And Nancy?

If the introduction had warned that the name was important and I should consider whether I really wanted to change it, I might not have. I'm in the habit of changing names because often I don't like the default names and there are no consequences to the story from me changing it, so it became a thing. I did the same here without thinking.

To change back now, I'd have to remake all my saves. Which I might do since it appears that the default name is deliberately chosen to match with the story and other characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is it ever mentioned in the story that his name is important? I don't think I've seen that so far. Or is this based on the overall pattern of naming? In which case, how does Annie fit in? And Nancy?

If the introduction had warned that the name was important and I should consider whether I really wanted to change it, I might not have. I'm in the habit of changing names because often I don't like the default names and there are no consequences to the story from me changing it, so it became a thing. I did the same here without thinking.

To change back now, I'd have to remake all my saves. Which I might do since it appears that the default name is deliberately chosen to match with the story and other characters.
There's some interesting references in the story between Orion (MC) and his mythological namesake, at the very least. I'd mention what they are, but if you haven't played up to the end of 0.5 yet then I can't say much without risk of spoiling stuff.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017

I can't imagine the name of the MC mattering, as in you missing out on scenes because you have the wrong name.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Jan 21, 2023

I dont think it matters too much except for a few tiny easter eggs here and there. But there are a lot of references to greek myths and having the MC named after a badass legendary greek hero fits nicely in my opinion. You also dont need to replay from scratch if you want to change the name you can probably change it using the console.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Yes, I can change the name with the console. Easy. Even changing it for my old saves is not difficult: load, console, save.

I peeked. Heh. I wonder if that's because it's assumed you'll change it?

Either way, I think I like the way the original name fits, now that I've played a good amount and know more of the story.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.5 Update)
View attachment 2331739
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (v0.5R Public)
1683401367392.png
Go get you some. Grab it from here: Not listed in the OP

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner or link above). Regards and be well.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Dammit! How could this happen? I had it all set in my head. Competition between Luna and Annie for best girl. Though I had a suspicion that at some point Nova might tempt me to choose her. We'll see. But Alex. Dammit. Alex! I liked her. She's cool, she's got the right attitude to getting away from her toxic family. She's super fucking hot. But she didn't have what the other two had, and Nova, when she's not being all hard-ass hacker, sometimes shows, that certain quality of being adorable that always gets me. Then, she shows her sweet vulnerable side again, and not long after she's on her knees, tits out, giving a world class blowjob and now she's in the running as well. How will I choose?

Luckily, I already know this choice is an illusion. There's no choosing between these girls. It's all of them. I may think I have a favourite, but who that is will change with the wind.

The party was interesting. Both for what we learn about how Alex came to be who she is, and the mysterious man who spoke to Orion by the statues who I believe knows something important, and the equally cryptic meeting with the founder. And well, then there's that part, outside the maze.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes