Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Interesting... When someone requests a 'train' scene, my mind immediately goes to a place probably not envisioned by the poster. :eek:

I doubt we will see that kind of a train scene in this game. :D For any foreign-language poster (or anyone else) that doesn't know what the hell I'm going on about, look up 'pulling a train' on Google.

Completely down with the kind of scene suggested by the above poster, though. (y)
A TRAIN SCENE? HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIEND BABY 59BB97EC-955F-4D26-BCEC-3E07927F5F06.gif

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Chop-chop is a funny character but it gets old fast, 3 appearances in 5 updates is maybe too much for a joke character.

And welcome to Eternum quorkboy.
While the character does annoy me a little, his appearance is a foreshadowing for me that there will be a significant event where MC and the Scoobies will actually benefit from something he has to offer them (necklace for regeneration; a "familiar" to endear you to Luna; and polyjuice will certainly be playing a role somewhere). I think of him as an agent of the Founder, or whomever is attempting to aid MC in his quest, there to drop in and provide some item that will move him along or provide him an advantage. He may even be an avatar for the Founder (or whomever), providing a little "Deus ex machina" to the gang.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Salviocass99

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Interesting... When someone requests a 'train' scene, my mind immediately goes to a place probably not envisioned by the poster. :eek:

I doubt we will see that kind of a train scene in this game. :D For any foreign-language poster (or anyone else) that doesn't know what the hell I'm going on about, look up 'pulling a train' on Google.

Completely down with the kind of scene suggested by the above poster, though. (y)
So far, we have neither a cheerleader nor a football or baseball team, so that probably isn't in the offing. Although, if a character named Messalina suddenly appears on the Roman server...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/sighs and breaks his piggy bank

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

A house. A murder. 6 suspects. A strange gathering where nothing is what it seems and where only you can solve the mystery
Will you have what it takes...?

Hello everyone!

In this 2nd batch of previews, I posted a few random out-of-context pics from a scene I've been working on so you can start theorizing what the hell is going on there

Apart from the little quote above, I won't give any extra info about it because I think playing it without knowing much is more fun!

And we also have a pic of our favorite elven Princess because why not

Development is going well, there are already +700 renders done, but still a lot of them to do! I think this one will be an update with lots of memorable scenes, both lewd and story-wise!

I can only thank you for all your support and for being the best supporters ever
Remember that you can DM me or leave a comment if you have any questions!
We keep on grinding!

See you soon and stay awesome!

Caribdis

Apr 26, 2023

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

A house. A murder. 6 suspects. A strange gathering where nothing is what it seems and where only you can solve the mystery

Hello everyone!

In this 2nd batch of previews, I posted a few random out-of-context pics from a scene I've been working on so you can start theorizing what the hell is going on there

Apart from the little quote above, I won't give any extra info about it because I think playing it without knowing much is more fun!

Development is going well, there are already +700 renders done, but still a lot of them to do! I think this one will be an update with lots of memorable scenes, both lewd and story-wise!

I can only thank you for all your support and for being the best supporters ever
We keep on grinding!

Caribdis
OMG NOVA

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

We keep on grinding!

Caribdis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be interesting to see how that scenario plays out. Reminds of the game Cluedo. And thanks for sharing mate.

Last edited:

ryoku69

Nov 16, 2022

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

We keep on grinding!

Caribdis
YO WHOSE ASS IS THAT?

• Haha
Reactions: mamba1234

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I think that's because that's what it's supposed to parody. There might also be elements of the movie with Truman Capote too.

So who plays which suspect? And who plays Mr. Boddy (or Dr. Black if you prefer)?
Would be a wild guess, but I say Jerry might be up to the task this time (he might not take too kindly his "role" though). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

We keep on grinding!

Caribdis
Holy Nova wtf
Why she look so hot
1683347904358.png
Jesus fuck Caribdis about to make me convert to the Church of Nova
Don't make me betray Nancy :HideThePain:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Played a little more.

Dalia, the competition, and the private server

Annie

And my heart swings back from Luna to Annie. For now. I'm sure as soon as the Day of the Dead comes, I'll be back to Luna being top girl.

The Andromeda Server ending

Of the things I forgot last time: those creepy dreams are so well done. It takes a lot to creep me out. Nothing else in the game so far has done it. But those dreams, with that song…

I have no idea what I'm being asked to answer each time, but I know which answers feel right.

Next up, the party with Alex. I have a feeling this is going to be a really good one!

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019

[0.6] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

We keep on grinding!

Caribdis
Ayyo thanks man, but now that got me thinking… Till now I was expecting and honestly hoping for a Calypso scene as the 4th one, but after these previews, I’m thinking Nova will get another scene. Mostly because this build-up would go somewhere if Cari doesn’t blue-ball us and also because v0.5 Nova scene was a blue-ball for some players and when the update first came out they were screaming about it. Soo yeah I think Nova’s gonna get a “proper scene” with this update

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes