Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone who believes that the promised locker room scene with Regina could ever be added (in that form or any other) has badly misjudged her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for hate sex, not on brand for this game. If Regina was willing, Penny wouldn't want it to happen. If she wasn't willing, that's not something either Orion or Penny would ever be okay doing.
Maybe introduce her to Axel...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yvier the Duck

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
wait, can you actually take up her offer? is it like a pateron choice or something? i've never had the option.
You have to go to the locker room instead of going to meet Penny after discussing the mission to get the yearbook.

It's not recommended, though. You won't get what you want. And Penny gets hurt.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
wait, can you actually take up her offer? is it like a pateron choice or something? i've never had the option.
There was the initial release that was leaked and then the public release, which allowed you to see what would have happened if you did it (nothing except hurting Penny btw, you basically get trolled by Regina)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm referring more on what might happen if Regina appears again in the story, she won't let that one slide if it means screwing over Penny. If you do take up Regina's "offer"at the party, head to the locker room and the scene of Penny's heartbreak will occur not long after.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There was a quick update after v0.5 was initially released that added an option to meet Regina that also involved consequences, and it is part of the download currently available. She doesn't have sex with you, you aren't there for Penny, and your path with Penny ends because you disappointed her for a possible skank cunt.

Last edited:

Cabbagegirl

Nov 2, 2020
There was a quick update after v0.5 was initially released that added an option to meet Regina that also involved consequences, and it is part of the download currently available. She doesn't show, you aren't there for Penny, and your path with Penny ends because you disappointed her for a possible skank cunt.

ah yeah i must have gotten it right before that update since i go there and nothing happens. i suppose i'm safe from hurting penny then. honestly quite sad. Regina is hot af, even if shes uhhhhh quite a jerk. would be a great gallery scene to have. maybe some chance will come up in the future. i mean we got to screw maat, maybe regina will like see the mc's dick or something, and have a no strings attached fuck with him or something maybe not the most in character, but hey i'd take it.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
No screen shots. Orion is surrounded by hot girls who are good people. I knew I was making the right choice when I stood her up. I only watched the scene now out of curiosity. And wish I hadn't. Seeing Penny cry was not fun.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I hate Axel, but I really hate him to the point of introducing him to Regina? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I take introducing Jerry to Regina's also out of the question. The man's already unfortunate enough in Eternum (and also a bit of a pompous prick irl) but that happening might be more misfortune already to him.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Thanatos

If only it were that simple...
(Course I could be wrong with some or all of this. We'll see in the next updates I suppose)

Last edited:

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Finally reached Eternum’s recent update in my queue of AVNs and god damn! I’m glad I have you guys here to read through & discuss this game because man.. so much to take in. A few notes 4 good 1 bad 1 Honorary Mention:

GOOD:
  • Enjoyed the more “Real World” aspect. Caribdis stayed true to his word about this update & it added so much to the game while giving us a chance to detach from the Setting of Eternum
  • I feel like Penelope of all the girls from what I’ve read is the least discussed until this update. The Goddess really does get lost in the shuffle but I’m happy that this opens her up more & gives her arc a lot of depth. I feel like she definitely shot up many people’s list, including mine. I’m split on the discussion of wanting to see her cry. I get both perspectives & I applaud everyone here on clarifying each side. I too, wanted to fuck Regina but nah, 10/10 never go against Penny. Her scene was rewarding in so many ways.
  • As a member of the Religion of the Empress, I knew it was going to be wild because the cues were real early in the game with how much temptation that was there holy shit tho I wasn’t ready. Caribdis put effort into that elevator & after being blocked like 3 or 4 different times as if Dikembe Mutombo was in this game, I was convinced the eventual scene wouldn’t have happened until perhaps update .9 … but then she stopped the elevator.. Nancy as someone has mentioned is already the most fleshed out character personality-wise and I’m stoked to see where the relationship goes with her next. I’ll follow Nancy to the ends of the universe. Love that she showed a darker side threatening Cicero lol
  • Thanatos’ mystery makes me want to solve more than The Founder himself. I knew we were heading into a cliff hanger but I didn’t expect how it has played out. Went from being a cockblock to the gems in earlier updates to “oh fuck. This motherfucker here..” Caribdis definitely has plans for him. God this writing is so good!
BAD:
  • Not enough of my dawg Chang.. Get those shirts my boy, can’t wait to see ‘em
HONORARY MENTION:
  • I enjoy Calypso so much. Small cameo in this update but every scene she’s in I’m always glued to the screen.

If this game is in Phases, I feel like we are in Phase II. Not sure how long this one will go but I would not be mad at all if Caribdis goes.. idk.. 30 chapters? Pull an Ocean lol jk. Long Live Eternum

Question tho, that last “?” When you look up the girls, any clue to if that’ll be revealed or if there are plans to?

sorry for the long write up, I had a lot to unload..

like Orion did on Nancy’s back.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Finally reached Eternum’s recent update in my queue of AVNs and god damn! I’m glad I have you guys here to read through & discuss this game because man.. so much to take in. A few notes 4 good 1 bad 1 Honorary Mention:

GOOD:
  • Enjoyed the more “Real World” aspect. Caribdis stayed true to his word about this update & it added so much to the game while giving us a chance to detach from the Setting of Eternum
  • I feel like Penelope of all the girls from what I’ve read is the least discussed until this update. The Goddess really does get lost in the shuffle but I’m happy that this opens her up more & gives her arc a lot of depth. I feel like she definitely shot up many people’s list, including mine. I’m split on the discussion of wanting to see her cry. I get both perspectives & I applaud everyone here on clarifying each side. I too, wanted to fuck Regina(btw wasn’t that Rachel McAdam’s character’s name in Mean Girls? How fitting.) but nah, 10/10 never go against Penny. Her scene was rewarding in so many ways.
  • As a member of the Religion of the Empress, I knew it was going to be wild because the cues were real early in the game with how much temptation that was there holy shit tho I wasn’t ready. Caribdis put effort into that elevator & after being blocked like 3 or 4 different times as if Dikembe Mutombo was in this game, I was convinced the eventual scene wouldn’t have happened until perhaps update .09 … but then she stopped the elevator.. Nancy as someone has mentioned is already the most fleshed out character personality-wise and I’m stoked to see where the relationship goes with her next. I’ll follow Nancy to the ends of the universe. Love that she showed a darker side threatening Cicero lol
  • Thanatos’ mystery makes me want to solve more than The Founder himself. I knew we were heading into a cliff hanger but I didn’t expect how it has played out. Went from being a cockblock to the gems in earlier updates to “oh fuck. This motherfucker here..” Caribdis definitely has plans for him. God this writing is so good!
BAD:
  • Not enough of my dawg Chang.. Get those shirts my boy, can’t wait to see ‘em
HONORARY MENTION:
  • I enjoy Calypso so much. Small cameo in this update but every scene she’s in I’m always glued to the screen.

If this game is in Phases, I feel like we are in Phase II. Not sure how long this one will go but I would not be mad at all if Caribdis goes.. idk.. 30 chapters? Pull an Ocean lol jk. Long Live Eternum

Question tho, that last “?” When you look up the girls, any clue to if that’ll be revealed or if there are plans to?

sorry for the long write up, I had a lot to unload..

like Orion did on Nancy’s back.
If you mean the ? that appear in the gallery, it's either the one reserved for the side girls like Maat and Eva and possibly other that should appear during the story ( I consider Calypso and Idriel as possible candidates).

The other main LI's are already there: Annie, Nancy, Dalia, Penelope, Luna, Alex and Nova in this order. :)

Reactions: Skrrt!

killilolipop52

Sep 28, 2022
iOS VERSION:

The mods seem to have removed it but this IPA port is courtesy of @emrxq.

Download:

Instruction & Misc:

Can you refresh the link? It's broken

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes