Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ah, you know I figured that too but didn’t hurt to ask just to be sure. 7 LI’s is good enough imo. My list keeps shuffling with each girl’s new content and especially when it feels like we are getting Luna’s “slow burn” route.

A Calypso scene is likely I feel. Based off how she’s written being naive and her interactions with Orion I feel it’s trending there. Idriel on the other hand, I’m hoping but if she just remains as a plot device & ultimately “untouchable” that would suck.

Swear tho, if Idriel has no scene but freaking Gertrude starts coming onto us, oh we fighting.
Agreed, but I think Gertrude is there just for the fun mostly, a little like it was for the girl in OIAL that in the end married Oliver, nothing more....
Well Idriel for now is surely an untouchable character in the long run who knows, I would certainly like to add her to the list of side girls, that's sure, I guess we will see... :)

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
I just rewatched Ready Player One because I kinda miss it a bit, and I just realized something.

Since Eternum's premise is a bit similar to Ready Player One, I wonder if we'll get something similar to the Climax of Ready Player One in planet doom, where a majority of Eternum's players team up to fight big bad in a future update. Ohhh boy, that'll be an easter egg fest for sure.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I just rewatched Ready Player One because I kinda miss it a bit, and I just realized something.

Since Eternum's premise is a bit similar to Ready Player One, I wonder if we'll get something similar to the Climax of Ready Player One in planet doom, where a majority of Eternum's players team up to fight big bad in a future update. Ohhh boy, that'll be an easter egg fest for sure.
What do you think Nancy's empire-building efforts are for?

;)

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Considering how worried she was for her marriage when Nancy supposedly told her the "dangers" of playing Eternum (to the point that she was duped in giving Nancy the implant for a low price), I think we're pretty safe in that regard...

...Charlotte, on the other hand...
Completely slipped my mind that she was worried about infidelity to the point that she sold her implant to Nancy lol. Lowkey, I feel like Gertrude played the “Chang” role on this update. Purely comedic relief.

…on charlotte. One playthrough just to see it & then I’m Quick Loading.. her line of “what cruel fate is this?” made me like her a character a bit & I wouldn’t mind seeing her a bit more worshipping Penny

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Me impatiently waiting for next release and hoping some sexy time with more girls, and yet seeing so many spoilers warnings on this page:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
shite man it didnt load for me:cry:o_O
I reduced the image size by 50% - it was an over 17Mb file and didn't want to load here. Reduced, it's still plenty sharp at 2560x1440 and 6.2Mb, while fitting the single-file size parameters here. I think the biggest single image file you can post is 10.0Mb, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: shitass1001

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

sorta unrelated but since we know the game takes place in the same universe as OIALT, and that the things in Eternum are in reality as well, not just in game (like Orion's body changes)
would be sick to see a teamup between Orion and OIALT mc, vs Astaroth/whoever the real big bad is.
Kinda wanna see what kinda cinematic sequences Caribdis can achieve with the final fight, whether it be still images or animated/semi-animated.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
sooo if its alrdy 57% we can assume at the earliest would be first week next month and the latest would be last week nest month

alrite

tbh rn this game becomes my top 3 on this forum lol

the other 2 r summers gone and oppai odyssey

tho i must say lust academy has been dethrone by this game from my top 3 lol

anyway, lets just hope the release for 0.6(probably) would be the end of this month(lest just hope that lol) or first week next month

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes