Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think I may have not explained properly. I got that scene already (it's the Penny one I know) but for some reason it does not seem to be replayable in the gallery.
It might have been an issue with the trigger for unlocking the gallery then. I'd try to load a convenient gamesave and try to play again the scene.

Reactions: T1NKYW1NKY

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Annie (since she's due a scene)
Dalia (same as above)
Alex (Because poster girl and main LIs who become poster girls end up having a scene)

4th could be anyone to be honest, though personally I'm hoping it's Calypso.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would be very interesting to see tbh.

Reactions: OUndrAnt

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Dalia (same as above)
Alex (Because poster girl and main LIs who become poster girls end up having a scene)

I agree with Annie, Dalia, and Alex. 4th suggestion sounds interesting as well since the question that bugs me with that is "will it be possible?". Won't be mad if it was a side girl as well but at this point, I don't think it makes sense since Orion is currently in deep with most of the LIs already. Being hopeful, I wish it's a Penelope scene.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dalia (same as above)

Isn't the 4th girl more likely to be someone we haven't met yet? Someone we meet in Eternum?

I think it's way too early for sex with Calypso... but what do I know? ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Isn't the 4th girl more likely to be someone we haven't met yet? Someone we meet in Eternum?

The truth is we don't know really... it can be any of the girls, until now it seemed Caribdis rotate the rooster in a way to give every main LI's a fair amount of time, but this is not a certainty about the next releases.
The only one I would bet is Alex on that I agree with Dorfnutter, but the rest is pure speculation and I wouldn't mind another side girl ( I'm still hoping that both Eva and Maat will appear again honestly), I would certainly welcome a new one.:):)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

You right on this one for sure. There is literally zero build up for a Calypso lewd scene, Orion talked to her like twice?!. May be we will see her fully naked, like Orion accidentally enter eternum again, and right when Calpyso is bathing in a lake or something.
but I hope Caribdis eventually drop this rotation method between Li-s.;)

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
The truth is we don't know really... it can be any of the girls, until now it seemed Caribdis rotate the rooster in a way to give every main LI's a fair amount of time, but this is not a certainty about the next releases.
The only one I would bet is Alex on that I agree with Dorfnutter, but the rest is pure speculation and I wouldn't mind another side girl ( I'm still hoping that both Eva and Maat will appear again honestly), I would certainly welcome a new one.:):)
Man, Eva was a treat. I was prepared for scenes but I did not expect to go form 0 to a 100 with her that time.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Why are you people that mean to her? Doesn't Gertrude deserve little love? It doesn't have to come from MC... Dalia... We can find somewhere a poor sucker for that dirty job... I think...
What about that sleazy yoga instructor. After being outright destroyed by Nancy, he should be willing enough to assist o'l Gerty

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes