Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Although yeah, a Caly scene could be possible, I don’t think it will happen in 0.6. Main reason is while it can be a little scene like Dalia’s bath or Penelope’s photoshoot, I don’t think Cari would make small scenes like these again. The update is taking its fair amount of time, probably will take more than all of the other updates, and I’m pretty sure Cari’s 4th scene wouldn’t be something short and small. Main reason is that the game is already huge already and those scenes felt like a warm-up for the actual game, and now that we actually have a lot of scenes I don’t think Cari would see them necessary. Thus I don’t think it will be Caly, but maybe Nova (guessing from that photo which might be deceiving) or Penny again?

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Although yeah, a Caly scene could be possible, I don’t think it will happen in 0.6. Main reason is while it can be a little scene like Dalia’s bath or Penelope’s photoshoot, I don’t think Cari would make small scenes like these again. The update is taking its fair amount of time, probably will take more than all of the other updates, and I’m pretty sure Cari’s 4th scene wouldn’t be something short and small. Main reason is that the game is already huge already and those scenes felt like a warm-up for the actual game, and now that we actually have a lot of scenes I don’t think Cari would see them necessary. Thus I don’t think it will be Caly, but maybe Nova (guessing from that photo which might be deceiving) or Penny again?
Here we are speculating who gets a scene only for Cari to throw us off guard and deliver the first threesome hahaha

Saladassasin

Jun 7, 2021
what happened if you purposefully grey all of the girls, does this mean MC got no laid and no happy ending? how the game would have look like if non of the route is played?

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
what happened if you purposefully grey all of the girls, does this mean MC got no laid and no happy ending? how the game would have look like if non of the route is played?
basically you don't get any scenes with the girls. story will still progress but there might be dialogue changes. Since the game is not yet finished, there is no definite answer to that question other than you don't get any lewd scenes with the girls. You'd be skipping a lot and I mean A LOT of content in the process, but you do you. In the Cari's previous game, getting gray on all the girls leads to a different ending so who knows what happens here.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Still wondering the elven princess is also a Li or not. :unsure:
Posted on Itch.io a while back. Make of it what you will.

ReCaly.jpg

(Post sauce: )

My personal guess is that unlocking her as a romanceable partner is going to be dependent on the choices you make in the main story rather than being part of the "scene rotation" that the other LIs are in. This could also mean that she'll be a very slow burn character (probably slower than Luna's current progression) and that any penetration scene with her might end up happening very late in the story.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

View attachment 2617012

My personal guess is that unlocking her as a romanceable partner is going to be dependent on the choices you make in the main story rather than being part of the "scene rotation" that the other LIs are in. This could also mean that she'll be a very slow burn character (probably slower than Luna's current progression) and that any penetration scene with her might end up happening very late in the story.
So when that time with Calypso comes, it'll happen. But now I wonder if there's a remote possibility that those two might have offspring. Could that happen? Just curiosity (iirc Calypso did found the idea of a love story between an elf and a human forbidden yet hot).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So when that time with Calypso comes, it'll happen. But now I wonder if there's a remote possibility that those two might have offspring. Could that happen? Just curiosity.
That depends. There are two scenarios for that IMO:

-Scenario 1: The theory that Calypso would eventually cross over into our world becomes legit. This gives the possibility of Orion and co (or just Orion since he's the one who seems to have his powers even in the real) being able to warp in and out of Eternum without the need of the implant. This also provides the possibility of Orion being able to impregnate Calypso in the event that they bang, given that Orion will be in his real body at that point.

-Scenario 2: It's possible for an Eternumite and a native of Eternum (i.e. Calypso) to produce a child due to magical shenanigans that would require a truckload of infodumps to explain properly. The only reason it hasn't been done before is because nobody tried to do it (I mean, so far the only "natives" we've encountered in-game are the Xenomorphs from Andromeda and (possibly) the monsters such as the Ogre in Ekabar. And I dunno about you but I'm not sure anyone is crazy enough to stick their dicks/pussies on those things (/knock on wood)), so Orion and Calypso would end up being the first to do so.

w123t4

May 26, 2019

View attachment 2617012

If what he means "not in the harem" is "not in the harem end" then it sucks. Compare her to other Lis and have less content since it is a real slow burn which start from the very last part of story make her more like a side girl than a Li to me.:cautious:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If what he means "not in the harem" is "not in the harem end" then it sucks. Compare her to other Lis and have less content since it is a real slow burn which start from the very last part of story make her more like a side girl than a Li to me.:cautious:
/shrugs

I mean, plot-wise she still has her duty to her people and shit (assuming they're still out there). So even assuming she ends up falling in love with Orion for real and forming a sisterhood with the rest of the girls, I don't see her just trading all her responsibilities and homesickness away just to live with them all under Nancy's roof (this is assuming she crosses into the real at some point in the story) or (if she doesn't cross over) going through hundreds of adventures with them until Orion and the rest of the cast ultimately pass on to their respective afterlives (which is a sucky thing to experience, especially if you happen to be a being with long life like Calypso).

So yeah, I can see why she could potentially leave in the end. Possibly while also being pregnant with Orion's kid/s (plus points if the Epilogue/Post-Credits is her basically recounting the story of her adventure with Orion and crew to said kid/s before he/she/they leave to play and she looks up at the sky and sees the constellation of Orion and she smiles as we cut to Orion and the harem crew looking up to the stars as if looking back to Caly before they continue their adventures...

...okay that last paragraph was just pure fan fiction on my part. Sorry about that).

Anyway, it's also possible that by "not in a harem" the staffer and Cari meant that she doesn't operate under the same rules as the other harem LI's (i.e. advancement subject to the heart system, gets rotated depending on patch, could potentially close off route depending on choices AND accumulated hearts), and her "advancement" is - as I've said earlier - tied to your choices during the main plot rather than during a scene/event with said LI (i.e. so, for instance, she finds out that you basically chose to accept the Founder's help despite knowing that he's possibly one of the reasons why she's imprisoned...welp, there goes your chances of forming a romance with her I suppose).

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Annie (since she's due a scene)
Dalia (same as above)
Alex (Because poster girl and main LIs who become poster girls end up having a scene)

4th could be anyone to be honest, though personally I'm hoping it's Calypso.
Isn't the 4th girl more likely to be someone we haven't met yet? Someone we meet in Eternum?

I think it's way too early for sex with Calypso... but what do I know? ;)
Hmmm... You know... If we can't fuck or have a scene with Calypso, Idriel, and *not "the Praetorians" in 0.6.

I'm still open to have some time with these 2 ;):
Polish_20230513_170244042.jpg
Polish_20230513_170406947.jpg
Or if this will be traded for Annie's scene...
Why not? :devilish:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The only reason I think Calypso is not a LI is because her sex scenes and presence are gonna be so few and so late in the game that give her the state of LI is strange, but she is part of the group and one of the girls since chapter 4 and we are talking about a game with another 8-10 chapters ahead. She is like Anakin in Star Wars and the council, she is a love interest and a part of the group, just not a LI.

Reactions: LuisD

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
I agree with Annie, Dalia, and Alex. 4th suggestion sounds interesting as well since the question that bugs me with that is "will it be possible?". Won't be mad if it was a side girl as well but at this point, I don't think it makes sense since Orion is currently in deep with most of the LIs already. Being hopeful, I wish it's a Penelope scene.
Lets's recap:
0.5 we had scenes with Nova, Nancy, Penny and Luna, if I'm not mistaken. Can't be any of them unfortunetely, that leave us with Annie, Dalia, Alex and Calypso or someone we meet in Eternum like Eva or that crazy egyptian goddess chick. I really wish Annie and Calypso would get scenes this time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Lets's recap:
0.5 we had scenes with Nova, Nancy, Penny and Luna, if I'm not mistaken. Can't be any of them unfortunetely, that leave us with Annie, Dalia, Alex and Calypso or someone we meet in Eternum like Eva or that crazy egyptian goddess chick. I really wish Annie and Calypso would get scenes this time.
While I would like an Eva appearance, I think if we get another "random" girl at this point it'll probably be another one-off, semi-unavoidable like Ma'at.

As for a return of Eva, I don't see him looking for extra opportunities in that department right now, but something story-driven that leads him to a brothel, maybe even with one of the girls, only to have Eva be there and say hello? That could be fun.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
While I would like an Eva appearance, I think if we get another "random" girl at this point it'll probably be another one-off, semi-unavoidable like Ma'at.

As for a return of Eva, I don't see him looking for extra opportunities in that department right now, but something story-driven that leads him to a brothel, maybe even with one of the girls, only to have Eva be there and say hello? That could be fun.
If Eva still works at Aphrodite's that is. I do wish the game goes back to Ion. That was a sick cyberpunk place and the only reason we went there was because Annie wanted to gift us a sword. Also, it'd probably be funny if Eva was like "hey there MC" and the internal panic that ensues when MC tries to explain how him and Eva met hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Aizen Myo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If Eva still works at Aphrodite's that is. I do wish the game goes back to Ion. That was a sick cyberpunk place and the only reason we went there was because Annie wanted to gift us a sword. Also, it'd probably be funny if Eva was like "hey there MC" and the internal panic that ensues when MC tries to explain how him and Eva met hahaha
Since there are so many server possibilities, I don't see any reason to return to any of those we have already visited.

Caribdis, of course, may think differently. And there is at least one case (Chop-Chop) of an NPC being in multiple servers; there is always that possibility.

Reactions: rudy007

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Since there are so many server possibilities, I don't see any reason to return to any of those we have already visited.

Caribdis, of course, may think differently. And there is at least one case (Chop-Chop) of an NPC being in multiple servers; there is always that possibility.
In the story it might make sense, but in the game universe how do you farm stuff if you don't play on the same server each time? Stuff is not cross server afaik, with exception for the legendary weapons

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes