rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't know...I'd rather have a scene or two more with the LIs that already are in the game instead of a scene with characters we hardly know.
Agree. But I think scene with that insane egyptian girl was really hot. But we have enough poor LI's that didn't get to know MC's dick.
I think that on the beginning of a AVN developers make a sex scene with a throw away character to satisfy the interest for game. He can, but doesn't have to if the game is good as it is. At this state of development I think developer should concentrate to current LI's.

Reactions: PervyParadox

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I don't know...I'd rather have a scene or two more with the LIs that already are in the game instead of a scene with characters we hardly know.
Same, and I think getting side girls' scenes is less and less likely to happen as Orion get closer to the LIs anyway. Even if we get a side girl, the scene will probably include one LI (or more), like in the Maat scene. So far Eva has been the only LI-free scene, and it happened at the very beginning of the game (v0.1) when Orion was not close enough to any of the LI for a scene to happen with any of them (without feeling forced at least).

Reactions: rudy007

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Current 0.6 Progress Status (posted hours ago):

View attachment 2609866

Guesstimate is sometime in July (for highest Patreon tier) based on current dev progress speed (4-5% per week, 6% if dev is feeling a little motivated).
Sure, I'll shamelessly piggyback off this post...

SanchoMod Eternum [0.6 update] - 0.69%

Progress speed (0.0-0.1% per week regardless of motivation).

BUT... for v0.5... go get you some.

SanchoMod
So good it can't be listed in the VN's OP.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Agree. But I think scene with that insane egyptian girl was really hot. But we have enough poor LI's that didn't get to know MC's dick.
I think that on the beginning of a AVN developers make a sex scene with a throw away character to satisfy the interest for game. He can, but doesn't have to if the game is good as it is. At this state of development I think developer should concentrate to current LI's.
Sure, but that scene as well as the 1st fuck scene right at the beginning are pretty much just in the game to remind the player that there will be sex later down the road, while the scenes with the actual LIs can be slowly build towards. It is somewhat of a "Have your cake and eat it too" situation.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sure, but that scene as well as the 1st fuck scene right at the beginning are pretty much just in the game to remind the player that there will be sex later down the road, while the scenes with the actual LIs can be slowly build towards. It is somewhat of a "Have your cake and eat it too" situation.
And first sex scene also should remind Annie not to let MC out of sight because he will find a hole or two... :ROFLMAO:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I personally think she's hot so hopefully there is another encounter/scene with her later View attachment 2622343
They can bring her and some of the other more attractive side characters in on an adventure to there server "Orgygia" when MC gets accidentally sent the wrong place again. They'll be in a brothel were Regina is a sub, run by saggy tits.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
I just played this masterpeace and I think I need to rest some time before to play other game while I w8 for a update. I only want to thanks Caribdis to make the game and share it here. I loved the game and I love character design, specialy these ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a feedback, I would like more "clothed" sex. All the game we got teased with lingeries and sexy dreeses haha. I think I wouldn't be too hard to find a excuse/situation to have sex with Nancy with pantyhose for example, as she wear it almost all the time.

One final question, is there any ETA for next update?

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
I'm pretty sure the Servers are actually natural worlds/universes, much like Earth is. And in that way, Eternum is just a front to get people used to partaking in the multiverse that will be revealed in the future. The servers we access are just specially separated from the rest of the wider universe for now.

There's a lot of elements that remind me of the LitRPG Player reached the top. Especially the bleed-through that more connected players experience seems to show that the real world is actually directly connected. Also the fact that NPC's seem to be real dead people with behavioural modification, or at the very least that some of them are 'real' people, not just characters.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm curious as to what role Axel could play in the future attempting to uncover what happened to his friend
. And if he will cross paths with the protagonist and his haremettes.

Reactions: rudy007

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm guessing "shot by his dad after he tries to confront him over what happened to Benjie." I dunno, I feel like any sort of redemption arc for Axel is going to end tragically for him, especially if his dad is the kind of company man who knows about the Eternum deaths* but would rather cover it up to keep the business running.

*My current theory is he probably doesn't know about the excommunications...only that people are dying while playing Eternum, and that he ruled the deaths as the result of an unfortunate glitch or hardware error (at least, that's how the company likely sees it). So in order to prevent a shitstorm of lawsuits and exposes that would reveal that the neural implant has "chances of breaking down," they opt to cover it up instead rather than launching their own investigation on the matter (if they hadn't already)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm curious as to what role Axel could play in the future attempting to uncover what happened to his friend
. And if he will cross paths with the protagonist and his haremettes.
I'm curious about Axel's role too. Will he join MC's investigation or do it at his own. Alex could help there. Posible another kick in Axel's balls could resolve this. He can't expect any help from his father. Benjamin was an ass, rapist, but a friend for Axel.
I'm curious about MC too, with his new "powers". Question is why did creator give him this power? Is he unhappy about the whole "Eternum" universe or just parts of it? Does he think that Thanatos is become too powerful or stop him to become too powerful.

Reactions: ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes