MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My suspicion is: Someone will make Axel believe that Orion is to blame for Benjamin's death. Axel will confront him, as he will certainly believe such a thing all too readily. Alex will then spot this and once again play the Nutcracker Suite for her brother.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
My suspicion is: Someone will make Axel believe that Orion is to blame for Benjamin's death. Axel will confront him, as he will certainly believe such a thing all too readily. Alex will then spot this and once again play the Nutcracker Suite for her brother.
i can see this happening aswell

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
i can see this happening aswell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Seems like Axel might need a bit of "convincing" before he comes to his senses and doesn't take a punch first, ask later approach. And that better happens before Alex denies his mission to carry out the Bardot name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I doubt it could be funny twice (kick in the nuts), but I would probably laugh hard like the first time. When Alex say to Axel "I'm such a klutz", I can't hold any more... One of my favorite scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I doubt it could be funny twice (kick in the nuts), but I would probably laugh hard like the first time. When Alex say to Axel "I'm such a klutz", I can't hold any more... One of my favorite scenes.
Third time is a charm, not necessarily for Axel, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to let Axel make for our amusement. But who knows, if it happens often enough, he'll eventually get a kick out of having the Nutcracker Suite played for him.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Third time is a charm, not necessarily for Axel, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to let Axel make for our amusement. But who knows, if it happens often enough, he'll eventually get a kick out of having the Nutcracker Suite played for him.
I just hope he come to his sences before Alex f**k up her leg on this idiot. Her leg(s) is to precious. They should be healthy, for swimming... I think...

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Isn't it a bit weird that acquiring all 10 gems of doom gives you the CEO position, which is painted as making you the most powerful person on earth, even though being a CEO is in fact only valuable if the shareholders tolerate you as the CEO? I mean, if the shareholders dislikes whoever "wins" they can just kick him out and appoint a more competent person as new CEO. It would make much more sense if instead of becoming CEO, you get a majority of the shares (perhaps because the founder has 51% and he gives it all to you). That would be a prize that makes sense and actually matters.

I suppose it might be implicit that you also become the majority shareholder as well as CEO, but that should then be explicit because acquiring the shares is the truly valuable part of the reward. As of now it appears to be an oversight by Caribdis.

Jan 21, 2023
Isn't it a bit weird that acquiring all 10 gems of doom gives you the CEO position, which is painted as making you the most powerful person on earth, even though being a CEO is in fact only valuable if the shareholders tolerate you as the CEO? I mean, if the shareholders dislikes whoever "wins" they can just kick him out and appoint a more competent person as new CEO. It would make much more sense if instead of becoming CEO, you get a majority of the shares (perhaps because the founder has 51% and he gives it all to you). That would be a prize that makes sense and actually matters.

I suppose it might be implicit that you also become the majority shareholder as well as CEO, but that should then be explicit because acquiring the shares is the truly valuable part of the reward. As of now it appears to be an oversight by Caribdis.
I have always taken it to mean you get ownership as well as the CEO position. But I agree that it appears to be an oversight by Caribdis.

Jan 21, 2023
Dorfnutter Clearly I missed the connection. Not a face I had an interest in remembering, so no surprise I didn't spot him.
I dont think it is just Benjamin and Thanatos. The NPC who that Linus raped with his chip controlling device at the party is implied to be a dead person asking for Orion's help - he had once of those dream sequences at a morgue where she was one of the NPCs asking for his help. There are other hidden details as well. My favorite is a tiny scene showing the Founder interacting with Orion as a child if you decide to pick Orion instead of Penny in Hogwarts. The implications of that scene are huge.

And I am sure there are several other hidden scenes that I have missed. It is all really interesting and I cant wait to see where the story goes from here.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Well congrats Caribdis , you became quite the legend in this site. I swear I just saw a couple of games that are copies of Eternum.
Now I wouldn't find inspirations unusual here if it weren't the blatant copying of the girls looks and personalities, and the copying of the plot, in one of the games MC even has creepy nightmares like Eternum's MC has sometimes, it's kinda obvious the "inspiration"
Last time I saw someone copying a game like that it was a copy of City of Broken Dreamers by PhillyGames (yes, guy behind Depraved Awakening, which is also a masterpiece, figuring in the front page of Latest Uploads, if you filter it by rating, 5 years after being launched)
So, I forgot my point in writing all that...
If you are new to Caribdis Universe, you should play Once in a Lifetime, if you don't know PhillyGames you should play Depraved awakening and City of Broken Dreamers, both are amazing as well

Now go wait for 0.6 and sign up for Nova's Church or something

Jan 21, 2023
The only reason I think Calypso is not a LI is because her sex scenes and presence are gonna be so few and so late in the game that give her the state of LI is strange, but she is part of the group and one of the girls since chapter 4 and we are talking about a game with another 8-10 chapters ahead. She is like Anakin in Star Wars and the council, she is a love interest and a part of the group, just not a LI.
In this wallpaper post: that has the 7 girls + calypso, the dev states the following: "All the girls in our harem in a single image? ..." so it appears she will be a part of the harem. But that is the extent of what I know since I dont think the dev has said anything more about his plans with her on patreon and I am not active in his discord server. I also agree that she is not going to be as important as the 7 other girls simply because of the fact that she is restricted to remain within eternum so she is not going to have the same amount of screen time as them (unless there is a massive plot twist that changes that).

I am really hoping for some romance progression with her next update though. A couple of wallpapers of her just dropped on patreon today and they are my favorite wallpapers so far.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes