i_succd_mia

Dec 19, 2021
sooo if its alrdy 57% we can assume at the earliest would be first week next month and the latest would be last week nest month

alrite

tbh rn this game becomes my top 3 on this forum lol

the other 2 r summers gone and oppai odyssey

tho i must say lust academy has been dethrone by this game from my top 3 lol

anyway, lets just hope the release for 0.6(probably) would be the end of this month(lest just hope that lol) or first week next month
It's taken roughly 3 months to reach 57%, I'd say it's more likely to expect a release at earliest late June, at most early August

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
sooo if its alrdy 57% we can assume at the earliest would be first week next month and the latest would be last week nest month

alrite

tbh rn this game becomes my top 3 on this forum lol

the other 2 r summers gone and oppai odyssey

tho i must say lust academy has been dethrone by this game from my top 3 lol

anyway, lets just hope the release for 0.6(probably) would be the end of this month(lest just hope that lol) or first week next month
It's taken roughly 3 months to reach 57%, I'd say it's more likely to expect a release at earliest late June, at most early August
Every week is about a 4 to 5% increase to the dev progress bar. So if we do the math the best guesstimate would be a Demon Tier release sometime in July. Late June (or possible even earlier than that) would've been possible if Caribdis blazed through the dev process like what he did in 0.3 and 0.4 but IIRC he said he wanted a balanced dev approach this time around to maintain his sanity and avoid potential burnout. Soooo...yeah.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
sorta unrelated but since we know the game takes place in the same universe as OIALT, and that the things in Eternum are in reality as well, not just in game (like Orion's body changes)
would be sick to see a teamup between Orion and OIALT mc, vs Astaroth/whoever the real big bad is.
Kinda wanna see what kinda cinematic sequences Caribdis can achieve with the final fight, whether it be still images or animated/semi-animated.
OIALT mc is not coming back. At there will be easter eggs

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Found this post way back in February on Itch.io (0.5 was already released around this point), from someone who claims to be a staffer who "helps Caribdis out with some things" (likely a Discord mod)...

View attachment 2608031

So yeah, make of that what you will.
I am both excited about the prospect of so much more to come, and sad about how long before we find out how it ends. At the current development rate estimated to be 4-5% per week, we're a few years from the end.

But I do not want Caribdis to rush it. If something happens which allows speeding up while maintaining quality, nice. If not, take the time to do it well. Good thing I have other games and hobbies and things to do with my time.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Already done with the latest update but for some reason the scene named "Honor Mission" is still grayed out in the gallery even though I got to that part. That's the only one grayed out out of all the scenes. Does anyone know what's causing this?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This dev really is one of the best out there. Story 9,9/10 Art 9,9/10 Characters 9,9/10
ain't gonna give it perfect 10s because nothing is a perfect 10. But damn I enjoyed every minute of this game, I wonder why I never saw the last 2 updates in latest updates I check that daily.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I am both excited about the prospect of so much more to come, and sad about how long before we find out how it ends. At the current development rate estimated to be 4-5% per week, we're a few years from the end.

But I do not want Caribdis to rush it. If something happens which allows speeding up while maintaining quality, nice. If not, take the time to do it well. Good thing I have other games and hobbies and things to do with my time.
If my personal speculated roadmap ends up being legit we're probably looking at uhm...

/flips notes

...a constant update sched of 3 updates a year right until 2026, where the story ends at around 0.15 (Dunno how he can squeeze it any further beyond that tbh unless he uneccessarily pads the runtime in between 0.6 and 0.7...which IMO is the only time he could do so, assuming I'm right with my speculated roadmap anyway).

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
The girls in the park

The post-party park scene was so cute! Alex sitting alone talking about the boy she's met and she thinks maybe…. Dalia arriving and telling her about what she did on her private server, but Alex doesn't know the boy is the same one she's starting to feel something for. Then Penny, dressed sexy for Orion, though she won't directly admit it. Dalia is still showing jealousy, fearful that Penny will take the boy she won't yet admit she wants (her thinking that she should get him to pleasure her so that they're even and then that's it, no more) so she goes along to meet Nancy. I think it may not be long before they all know about each other.

I liked this scene a lot for it being a moment in the story where nothing much is happening, just girls being girls.

The rooftop bar meeting

Can we take a moment to appreciate how incredible Annie looks here? Her outfit is simple and cute and totally shows off her awesome body without looking like she's trying to be sexy. Nothing wrong with girls trying to look sexy, of course. Bring it on. And I think Annie could do it well. But this is the look that would have me thinking 'I want to get to know this girl'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day of the Dead

Victor is so cool. I like him. His family also. Luna on the car drive, definitely falling for Orion even as she tries to pretend they are just friends. Luna in a bikini! Luna with a chicken on her head!?! What?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WTF was that at the gas station?

College party prep

Nova and the manga was great. Talented girl.
Penny is not being subtle about her intentions. I am sure we're on the verge of something there. Her costume is amazing. Nova's is better.
I feel like I'm on myanimelist again

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Already done with the latest update but for some reason the scene named "Honor Mission" is still grayed out in the gallery even though I got to that part. That's the only one grayed out out of all the scenes. Does anyone know what's causing this?
You missed some interaction and you might have permanently close Penelope route. You might want to redo the chapter.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
did you go to the locker room to fuck the bitch who threw a bucket of beer on Penelope? That closes her route.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
You missed some interaction and you might have permanently close Penelope route. You might want to redo the chapter.

I think I may have not explained properly. I got that scene already (it's the Penny one I know) but for some reason it does not seem to be replayable in the gallery.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes