Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
We don't brainwash anyone! We just share the love of the crimson goddess with the sacred pan, it' hurt a little bit a the start but then you will see the holy light of truth...;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She can be a badass... When she will. I prefer her as detective... or hacker... ;)
So as long Nova's doing the hacking for a good reason (at least she's not snooping into her friends' private folders as of v0.3, just ask Penny). She's also quite the darling, good artist (but not too aware of her surroundings, how else did she tripped at the university's cafeteria and her laptop had a cupcake for a hat) and secret confidant (and she nearly blurted out the secret her bestie told her, minutes right after that happened). Nova's doing alright. :giggle:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm back from a hell of hard working week and you start to talk about Nova 24/7. You really are worthly prophets of the Church of Nova. I'm proud of you, brothers.

Reactions: Salviocass99

An known

Sep 16, 2021
We don't brainwash anyone! We just share the love of the crimson goddess "with the sacred pan", it' hurt a little bit a the start but then you will see the holy light of truth...;)
Yeah "The Sacred Pan", if Alex told us earlier how we can prevent "that" danger...
Polish_20230528_131934578.jpg
Who would've guess what type of pan... *ehhemm... I mean "thing" will ever hit our head.
If we knew this, this should've happened:

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Okay Okay that game is awesome, not even finished and i am in love with it. specifically i am at the The Red Herring and my god as a horror games Lover this part is so brilliant , feeeling Visage's vibes so hard !! Love it , loved everything so far , love everything so far , will love everything for sure.

*note to self: this is version 0.5 i am speaking of*

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Finally getting around to playing the latest update and like with most games, I'll have to start over because I've forgotten 80% of the story.
It's normally a bitch and a half to slog through all that but this one I'm actually pretty excited to replay from the beginning. You know it's a good game when you don't mind doing that.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Finally getting around to playing the latest update and like with most games, I'll have to start over because I've forgotten 80% of the story.
It's normally a bitch and a half to slog through all that but this one I'm actually pretty excited to replay from the beginning. You know it's a good game when you don't mind doing that.
Fuck... right? I was doing that this weekend with Chasing Sunsets, Maid To Please, and The Interim Domain. There're deep cuts in the dialog in Eternum like that too and you're like, "okay who was she? Shit. When did that happen?" Trying to remember if I'm going Sub or Affection or Love or Lust or whatever with the LI paths in some of them. It's a struggle lol

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Caribdis has his magic. Even Oialt I ended up replaying. And I'm not a guy who usually replays adult games just for the writing, besides some with great gameplay like Daibanchou or Sengoku Rance.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes