Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Everything depends what do you expect from a game; story or renders. DAZ is the best visually, HS/HS2 is in the middle, Kaikatzu the worst. But if you're asking for story, all three are good. If you limit yourself to DAZ only, you lose so many really fantastic games on this site.
Requoting what I posted a while back...

In the hands of a competent dev any renderer/engine can be used to churn out gold.

Case in point, the first Witcher game:

1473655992-1700360900.jpg 1473655998-1948325439.jpg

The original game from where "The Witcher" devs got their engine from (Neverwinter Nights):

219650862.jpeg
219650876.jpeg

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Everything depends what do you expect from a game; story or renders. DAZ is the best visually, HS/HS2 is in the middle, Kaikatzu the worst. But if you're asking for story, all three are good. If you limit yourself to DAZ only, you lose so many really fantastic games on this site.
Hate to be that guy, but i'm not really a massive fan of DAZ3D. It just looks real as shit. Then again, I am a weeb at heart so maybe that explains why I prefer HS1/2 the most

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hate to be that guy, but i'm not really a massive fan of DAZ3D. It just looks real as shit. Then again, I am a weeb at heart so maybe that explains why I prefer HS1/2 the most
Both can be good if you've a dev who is talented and motivated.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
DAZ is more American/European and HS is more East/South East Asian.
I'm Asian and I can't stand DAZ at all

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Never thought to think about it in the cultural aspect of things
I didn't thought to this from cultural side. But it isn't the first time that I heard that. Someone mentioned it somewhere. I'm not sure if that's common/uncommon.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
I didn't thought to this from cultural side. But it isn't the first time that I heard that. Someone mentioned it somewhere. I'm not sure if that's common/uncommon.
For me personally (Im Southeast Asian) I prefer girls/women that look like they're from the East over Western girls. Even though most Eternum girls look like they're not Asian looking (well maybe Regina), the fact that they resemble anime to me anyways, is why I get drawn to games that use HS1/2 over DAZ3D.

Reactions: rudy007

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Note that some wallpapers are missing though (including the latest ones posted on Patreon). Likely because it's only available for the higher tiers and leakers probably don't want to pledge any higher unless it's for the latest build/update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For me personally (Im Southeast Asian) I prefer girls/women that look like they're from the East over Western girls. Even though most Eternum girls look like they're not Asian looking (well maybe Regina), the fact that they resemble anime to me anyways, is why I get drawn to games that use HS1/2 over DAZ3D.
You can make some gorgeous asian girl in DAZ, but the options are kinda limited and it's not the devs' first choice (with exceptions, but devs working in daz are mostly from the west)

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You can make some gorgeous asian girl in DAZ, but the options are kinda limited and it's not the devs' first choice (with exceptions, but devs working in daz are mostly from the west)
I'm sure he knows. But he probable still prefer HS/HS2 models. I can live with his answer. I like them too, Carbdis modified models are gorgeous. And they are just perfect for Eternum. I don't think that DAZ models would suit better for Eternum.

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes