Oct 10, 2022
It's quite possible, I had a hot, good looking, kind yet strict (like Nancy) Science teacher when I was in highschool and yet she's divorced with her husband.
So yeah it's possible.

And the funny thing is she also had 2 daughters but the difference the older one is with the father.
So you want me to believe not only it is possible to leave Nancy but also there are people like Nancy in real life?

Hey, not everyone is blessed with having amazing stamina like...just about every pr0n game protagonist* to exist I suppose. Or worse, Nancy's ex-husband could be one of those folks who're "tired-on-the-first-climax-before-his-partner-could-even-cum." So having her as his partner could be a nightmare to him (but heaven to someone like Orion).

*NTR "protagonists" are excluded from this equation
Well, it's more of a curse but I get it. Even though, should not be Nancy the one who leave then?

An known

Sep 16, 2021
So you want me to believe not only it is possible to leave Nancy but also there are people like Nancy in real life?
I mean she isn't a red head and blessed by the goddess of boobs like Nancy(but she still looks good and young at an age of 40 and she is asian if you're wondering).
I'm just saying that Nancy being left by her husband seems to be a more possible Than the gas prices in Eternum.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I knew a real life Nancy (long hair, brunnete but the rest was like Nancy), a hot woman with 3 children (1 son and 2 daughter) and an ex-husband who left her and never came back. She was my neighbor when I was a child and her young daughter and I were friends. Luckily she had the help of her parents and they have money, a lot of money (they had a really expensive piano in their living room and my friend have a private tutor) so it wasn't a real problem but yes, the world is full of Nancys.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well, it's more of a curse but I get it. Even though, should not be Nancy the one who leave then?
What, leave the father of your 2 kids just because you realized you're not sexually compatible with one another?

I dunno man. I don't think that's enough reason to ruin a marriage. Maybe to some, sure. But there are some people who're willing to stay in the marriage so long as other aspects of their relationship (i.e. providing emotional and financial stability to one another) are still fine (and I can anecdotally say that I know at least 2 irl relationships that're like that).

Oct 10, 2022
I mean she isn't a red head and blessed by the goddess of boobs like Nancy(but she still looks good and young at an age of 40 and she is asian if you're wondering).
I'm just saying that Nancy being left by her husband seems to be a more possible Than the gas prices in Eternum.

I knew a real life Nancy (long hair, brunnete but the rest was like Nancy), a hot woman with 3 children (1 son and 2 daughter) and an ex-husband who left her and never came back. She was my neighbor when I was a child and her young daughter and I were friends. Luckily she had the help of her parents and they have money, a lot of money (they had a really expensive piano in their living room and my friend have a private tutor) so it wasn't a real problem but yes, the world is full of Nancys.

What, leave the father of your 2 kids just because you realized you're not sexually compatible with one another?

I dunno man. I don't think that's enough reason to ruin a marriage. Maybe to some, sure. But there are some people who're willing to stay in the marriage so long as other aspects of their relationship (i.e. providing emotional and financial stability to one another) are still fine (and I can anecdotally say that I know at least 2 irl relationships that're like that).
I meant it if divorce was unavoidable should not be the one Nancy doing it, not as Nancy should divorce him. Though is not it good reason for it, not enough or not good enough sex ought to be huge deal breaker IMO.

Reactions: rudy007

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Everything depends what do you expect from a game; story or renders. DAZ is the best visually, HS/HS2 is in the middle, Kaikatzu the worst. But if you're asking for story, all three are good. If you limit yourself to DAZ only, you lose so many really fantastic games on this site.
Haha, Daz is the epitome of the uncanny valley. It's the opposite of visually appealing.

DAZ is more American/European and HS is more East/South East Asian.
I'm Asian and I can't stand DAZ at all
I don't think that's it. I'm European, never even watched anime until a few years after I started playing avns. And I find Daz games utterly unplayable. No matter how much people swear on this or that developer doing it right, they just always look like uncanny valley monstrosities. The absolute opposite of sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foost and rudy007

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I meant it if divorce was unavoidable should not be the one Nancy doing it, not as Nancy should divorce him. Though is not it good reason for it, not enough or not good enough sex ought to be huge deal breaker IMO.
Yeah but I'm establishing that not all people think like that. It's possible that Nancy stayed because she didn't want Dalia and Penny to live in a broken home (because "family first" has always been her thing, which was why she was willing to ditch her upcoming interview when Penny wanted to go to the dance, and why she allowed that soldier back in the Roman server to change schedules so that he could have time to drive his kids from school), nor was she in a position to do so financially. But sadly, her ex-husband probably didn't think staying in the marriage was worth it (or maybe the reason is something else, we'll never know unless he pops back in the story for some reason). The rest, of course, is history.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The reason is so we can fuck her and her daughters. Hopefully at the same time.
...So the man walked out of his marriage because he had a premonition that his wife will eventually become a babysitter to a boy who would one day grow up and fuck her along with his two daughters and he wanted to step aside? What?

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Last edited:

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
As an southasian myself, I found Desert Stalker's designs really appealing.
Ik egyptians aren't asian at all but the main cast is very nicely designed, and there's even an "elf" that for some reason to me has that "not asian but is a pretty asian" vibes that HS characters give me, if that makes sense.
yo which part of SEA are you from?

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes