Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Early to mid July, not late July (lol).

But yeah, if the current pacing holds then news of an ETA this month means there's a high chance that prediction could become legit (especially if by 'this month' Cari means 'late this month') lol.
:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

I think I've been seeing the progress and every month or so keep adding a week whenever I see a prediction ...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dude is just clogging all the threads with the same copy/pasted request ( I guess reading the tags is too much of a work :rolleyes:), but it's good to read that Caribdis will never put such a thing in his games ( nothing against it, it's just not my cup of tea). :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dude is just clogging all the threads with the same copy/pasted request ( I guess reading the tags is too much of a work :rolleyes:), but it's good to read that Caribdis will never put such a thing in his games ( nothing against it, it's just not my cup of tea). :)
Which is actually rather confusing when you have multiple tabs to multiple threads open and you suddenly wondering, why someone would describe Eternum as "a game around a luxus bordello, it´s employees, psychopathic owners and medical experimantation on humans" before you realize that it is just the same account asking the same question in a different thread.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Pretty sure a lot of folks made that point loud and clear to Cari after that incident with Lauren and a certain "bad end" back in OIAL...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Which is actually rather confusing when you have multiple tabs to multiple threads open and you suddenly wondering, why someone would describe Eternum as "a game around a luxus bordello, it´s employees, psychopathic owners and medical experimantation on humans" before you realize that it is just the same account asking the same question in a different thread.
Agreed, when I read that same question in the PC thread ( it's one of the two games with that kinks that I'm able to play since the story and the characters are just too good) I was confused for a moment as well... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Pretty sure a lot of folks made that point loud and clear to Cari after that incident with Lauren and a certain "bad end" back in OIAL...
Yeah I can understand, I never played that scene ( I really couldn't force myself to do it) but I read the reactions were really strong in that regard. :)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm really surprised at this point that people just don't look at the damn tags, because so far I've not seen ONE long-time F95 thread being tagged poorly. Not a single one.

It would be a different story if there was a tag and they asked if there's actually a decent amount of stuff that falls under that tag (because there are games tagged 'tentacles' with like 1 tentacle scene for ex) but asking if there's NTR at all is completely ignorant and lazy..

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
I'm really surprised at this point that people just don't look at the damn tags, because so far I've not seen ONE long-time F95 thread being tagged poorly. Not a single one.

It would be a different story if there was a tag and they asked if there's actually a decent amount of stuff that falls under that tag (because there are games tagged 'tentacles' with like 1 tentacle scene for ex) but asking if there's NTR at all is completely ignorant and lazy..
Either that or they're intentionally instigating a fight within the threads. Wouldn't be surprised if it was though.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Even in some cases, when the question's been already answered as best as possible by other users, some other people just keep asking the same question ad nauseam. They either don't check the tags or don't bother in using the search bar at minimum.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's a problem with just relying on the tags: if one uses the strict tag rule for NTR (Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.), developers have been known to skirt this rule as closely as possible to avoid the tag; many players have their own rule for NTR, which may or may not resemble F95's tag rule - a lot say if they don't like it, it's NTR.

But that also makes it difficult to answer such requests, other than for this game, it's HELL NO, THERE IS NO NTR!!!

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah I can understand, I never played that scene ( I really couldn't force myself to do it) but I read the reactions were really strong in that regard. :)
IIRC if you chose to sell Lauren to the Yakuza it closes her route and MC gets killed sometime after.
Okay I'm kinda confused there. I don't understand what point folks were making ? It looks like it's Caribdis who made the point loud and clear by punishing netorare/sharing with death (a well deserved one may I add). People who don't like sharing and/or netorare should have been good with that, right ? Or am I the weird one ?

Unless by "making a point" you mean they just all yelled how happy they were. Otherwise I don't get it.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes