Nov 20, 2022
...So the man walked out of his marriage because he had a premonition that his wife will eventually become a babysitter to a boy who would one day grow up and fuck her along with his two daughters and he wanted to step aside? What?

View attachment 2664016
And what if that man was the Founder itself, and that he had planned everything, bio-engineering so Nancy would have two daughters while ploting to bring Orion in the picture ?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And what if that man was the Founder itself, and that he had planned everything, bio-engineering so Nancy would have two daughters while ploting to bring Orion in the picture ?
I feel like Nan would've said something if her ex-husband happened to be the founder of a multi-trillion dollar megacorporation that's now selling and running the hottest VR tech and MMO in the market. Yeah, you could argue that he may have changed his face and such, but...I dunno. My personal impression of the Founder is that he seems to be less of the hands-on type and would rather let others do the dirty work for him while he sits back comfortably in the shadows. So it's kind of hard for me to picture him pulling his own weight by getting married, siring kids, then abandoning all of that because it's all a stage in order to bring a horndog whose namesake is that of a notorious mythical Greek lecher into his schemes or such.

Reactions: negaoava
Jan 21, 2023
...So the man walked out of his marriage because he had a premonition that his wife will eventually become a babysitter to a boy who would one day grow up and fuck her along with his two daughters and he wanted to step aside? What?

View attachment 2664016
Yes. And we must honor his sacrifice by fucking the ever living shit out of his ex wife and daughters. Out of respect. Hopefully at the same time.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yes. And we must honor his sacrifice by fucking the ever living shit out of his ex wife and daughters. Out of respect. Hopefully at the same time.
And maybe in the future, the protagonist and Nancy, Penny and Dalia will become parents by the end of the story (would be interesting to see how Nancy and her daughters will react about having a bun in their oven). ;)

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
idk how detailed i wanna get on this forum lol, but I have sri lankan/malaysian background, but born in America
fuck me I'm sorry about that I forgot about secrecy and shit. On that note, let's just say that I come from a place where people call us NOISY all the time. If you're a gamer you probably would already know where I come from hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: d@lt0n and Phase_01
Feb 21, 2023
We are hitting conspiracy levels that should not be possible.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I feel like Nan would've said something if her ex-husband happened to be the founder of a multi-trillion dollar megacorporation that's now selling and running the hottest VR tech and MMO in the market. Yeah, you could argue that he may have changed his face and such, but...I dunno. My personal impression of the Founder is that he seems to be less of the hands-on type and would rather let others do the dirty work for him while he sits back comfortably in the shadows. So it's kind of hard for me to picture him pulling his own weight by getting married, siring kids, then abandoning all of that because it's all a stage in order to bring a horndog whose namesake is that of a notorious mythical Greek lecher into his schemes or such.
I don't think he would've even had to have changed his face. The Founder is infamously reclusive. So much so, that he doesn't even attend his business meetings. Leading up to Orion's surprise meeting with him at the party, it's implied that it had been at least a few years since any of his business partners had seen him and that his public persona is even more reclusive, so Orion may be the only character in the game so far to have seen The Founder's face. If other characters know him under some other personas, they wouldn't even know with so few people having seen him since starting Eternum. I don't personally think The Founder is Nancy's ex, but if he was there would be no way to know at this point in the game. I think The Founder will end up revealing some personal connection to Orion. I don't know what it's going to be, and I think that once the revelation comes there'll be a 50% chance it's a lie to manipulate Orion, but that kind of play is pretty on brand for the kind of megalomaniacal antagonists that The Founder seems to be

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't think he would've even had to have changed his face. The Founder is infamously reclusive. So much so, that he doesn't even attend his business meetings. Leading up to Orion's surprise meeting with him at the party, it's implied that it had been at least a few years since any of his business partners had seen him and that his public persona is even more reclusive, so Orion may be the only character in the game so far to have seen The Founder's face. If other characters know him under some other personas, they wouldn't even know with so few people having seen him since starting Eternum. I don't personally think The Founder is Nancy's ex, but if he was there would be no way to know at this point in the game. I think The Founder will end up revealing some personal connection to Orion. I don't know what it's going to be, and I think that once the revelation comes there'll be a 50% chance it's a lie to manipulate Orion, but that kind of play is pretty on brand for the kind of megalomaniacal antagonists that The Founder seems to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

confused-wth.gif

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
Sounds like the plot to Ripples :LUL:
Of course I am jesting (heh)
I'm 90% confident in my theory that ripples is heavily influenced from the tv show dark and that mc is his own father (or there is no father) and we're stuck in a time loop(im saying the one in the mask is also mc)

Reactions: Phase_01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm 90% confident in my theory that ripples is heavily influenced from the tv show dark and that mc is his own father (or there is no father) and we're stuck in a time loop(im saying the one in the mask is also mc)
As Son of Durin said, wrong thread; but feel free to head over there and read the last two+ years worth of comments on this very subject.

EDIT: I do now see WHY you posted this ...

Reactions: SovietRev

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Considering people (you included?) have been predicting on here for the last 4+ months that it'll probably come out mid- to late-July for top tier ...
Early to mid July, not late July (lol).

But yeah, if the current pacing holds then news of an ETA this month means there's a high chance that prediction could become legit (especially if by 'this month' Cari means 'late this month') lol.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes