juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
last version update was so long time ago that i already forgot about AVNs altogether, i came back because i saw one pic in my Document folder only.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This game so unbelievably unrealistic it actually hurts, so dev want us to believe there is an idiot who left Nancy. :FacePalm:
If you're referring to the guy that vanished from the face of earth shortly after Dalia was born (and left Nancy with a huge debt for the house), then he's indeed a certifiable imbecile (and whether he's alive or not it's still unknown, and most likely that won't be brought up again apart from that very brief reference at the front of Nancy's house in v0.1).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This game so unbelievably unrealistic it actually hurts, so dev want us to believe there is an idiot who left Nancy. :FacePalm:
Man probably couldn't handle her insatiable sex drive and somewhat sadistic streak when she gets angry (see: how she threatened to crucify the leader of the ERE after he continued to be an ass to her).

That, or he's just an immature coward who wanted to run from his responsibilities and opted to start a new life somewhere free from it all, hot smoking wife and kids be damned.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Hate to be that guy, but i'm not really a massive fan of DAZ3D. It just looks real as shit. Then again, I am a weeb at heart so maybe that explains why I prefer HS1/2 the most
Equal opposite statement to this:
Just as some hate HS, and only like Daz, it depends on the artist to use the tool to really bring out really nice looking models.
I've seen some Daz work that is stylized, without the uncanny valley vibe. I've also seen stuff that is super uncanny valley, but because of the story/character personality, and emotional expression of the characters, it actually starts to grow on you (cough Artemis cough)

You can find good Daz stuff as a HS enjoyer if you delve into a project and fully absorb it, takes time to adjust to it if you've just binged a bunch of HS work.

And yes being a weeb definitely doesn't help :LUL:speaking from experience

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
/sees this post

/has Vietnam flashbacks of a certain AVN with top ranking on Patreon and is notorious for its long update schedules and the constant flame wars in its OT

...Please no. Not that kind of plot thread again. DX
cant remember which game this is

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
For me personally (Im Southeast Asian) I prefer girls/women that look like they're from the East over Western girls. Even though most Eternum girls look like they're not Asian looking (well maybe Regina), the fact that they resemble anime to me anyways, is why I get drawn to games that use HS1/2 over DAZ3D.
As an southasian myself, I found Desert Stalker's designs really appealing.
Ik egyptians aren't asian at all but the main cast is very nicely designed, and there's even an "elf" that for some reason to me has that "not asian but is a pretty asian" vibes that HS characters give me, if that makes sense.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She's a succubus, she sucked him too dry. Man had to leave for fear of his life and little son down there.
And as a final "compensation", the deserter left to Nancy a big debt, and that had her with such mental distress that she seemed to be on the verge of a total breakdown
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
oh right
well its a good game just off of the content it already has, plus the main story is complete(kinda)
but yeah, this "tech update" bs has just killed all the hype for this game
What killed it for me was the scope creep. Man could've just made a solid sandbox AVN with a select number of LIs and side activities and focused on the story about getting a date to prom and maybe find a way to incorporate it to the dad plot (like have the chosen prom date be the one who gets kidnapped by the mob leading to the final battle, that sort of shit).

But nope, let's fill this entire town with so much content that's pointless in the grand scheme of things, bloat the LI stories by having the option to have characters there bang the MC as well, and focus on adding more shit that the community polls dictate and thus needlessly prolonging the project and turning this into an unwieldy abomination with a technical debt that's taking too long to be fixed (mainly because of how fucking big it got).

Look all I wanted was to see an ending with Eve at the prom, man. Maybe an epilogue as an extra where MC starts a family with her. Instead I have to wait for likely decades for that to happen. TT_TT

...Sorry for the rant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pfft, some prince that one, having already drilled her own mother and is about to drill a few more before she eventually gets some action herself with his salami. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
/sees this post

/has Vietnam flashbacks of a certain AVN with top ranking on Patreon and is notorious for its long update schedules and the constant flame wars in its OT

...Please no. Not that kind of plot thread again. DX
Hey, I didn't say Russian Mafia.

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter
Oct 10, 2022
If you're referring to the guy that vanished from the face of earth shortly after Dalia was born (and left Nancy with a huge debt for the house), then he's indeed a certifiable imbecile (and whether he's alive or not it's still unknown, and most likely that won't be brought up again apart from that very brief reference at the front of Nancy's house in v0.1).
Better be dead, only logical explanation. Not understandable but logical.
Insanity does exist.
I don't buy it, even if you are insane you won't leave a woman like Nancy. Maybe alien abduction?
Man probably couldn't handle her insatiable sex drive and somewhat sadistic streak when she gets angry (see: how she threatened to crucify the leader of the ERE after he continued to be an ass to her).

That, or he's just an immature coward who wanted to run from his responsibilities and opted to start a new life somewhere free from it all, hot smoking wife and kids be damned.
I cannot comprehend couldn't handle the sex drive and that sadistic streak you mention one of the hottest thing in the game.;)
She's a succubus, she sucked him too dry. Man had to leave for fear of his life and little son down there.
Oh, that actually make sense. I kinda see that after she had sex with Dalia in the lift. :unsure:
Bro is just a game and nothing more. ;)
What makes a game is just a game and real life is the real life anyway?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I cannot comprehend couldn't handle the sex drive and that sadistic streak you mention one of the hottest thing in the game.;)
Hey, not everyone is blessed with having amazing stamina like...just about every pr0n game protagonist* to exist I suppose. Or worse, Nancy's ex-husband could be one of those folks who're "tired-on-the-first-climax-before-his-partner-could-even-cum." So having her as his partner could be a nightmare to him (but heaven to someone like Orion).

*NTR "protagonists" are excluded from this equation

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes