Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There is this sect, the Church of Nova, if you are not careful they will abduct you, brainwash you, and after that you'll only be able to say how Nova is a goddess.
We don't brainwash anyone! We just share the love of the crimson goddess with the sacred pan, it' hurt a little bit a the start but then you will see the holy light of truth...;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I dont know if it has what you are looking for in that case. There is no pathing system in this game - if you decide to stick to only a few girls, the only thing that will happen is you will miss out on entire chunks of the story. There are no unique branches or any incentive really for sticking to just a few girls. This game was written to be a harem game and it shows based on the design decisions the dev has made. You make a bad choice -> lose a girl's path -> you miss out on scenes and thats it. There is also basically no replayability - most people including myself replay this game because it is a great story and it is fun experiencing it again. If you stick to the harem path as described in the walkthrough you are not going to see anything new on your second playthrough. There is just 1 branching decision I can think of and even that is very minor and unrelated to any of the girls.

But that said, all the characters are extremely likable. In almost every game I have played, I tend to dislike some characters. This game is unique in that every single character is likable to me. I think the reason for this is that the game uses its plot to drive tension rather than characters. Due to the lack of character focused conflict, your interactions with them are going to be positive and heartwarming. That combined with the fact that they are all well written ends up making them really likable. It can be a bit unrealistic and requires some suspension of disbelief but that is not always a bad thing.

Give it a try, play for a couple of hours and if it is not for you, that's fine - there are several other games here you might like.
Yes, I'm going to try it right now but I'll come back later to let you know how it went with my review :WeSmart: .

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
We don't brainwash anyone! We just share the love of the crimson goddess with the sacred pan, it' hurt a little bit a the start but then you will see the holy light of truth...;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I take for the most skeptical adherents, a knife held to their throat might be a rather extreme approach, but it certainly does the job. As for the cookies, I hope they're at least edible (last time Nova went near a kitchen she almost burned her parents' house down while whipping up some waffles).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I take for the most skeptical adherents, a knife held to their throat might be a rather extreme approach, but it certainly does the job. As for the cookies, I hope they're at least edible (last time Nova went near a kitchen she almost burned her parents' house down while whipping up some waffles).
Yeah that was a misunderstanding she didn't have the time to explain that it was a knife made of chocolate and decorated in order to looks like a real one, pretty well made though, uh? Of course in the heat of the moment she had to act like a little tough cookie, but Nova is a buttercup of a sweetie.
Well about that we already filed a complain to the company that install the kitchen alarms, that was clearly a defective models.... the nerve of some company to sell junk like that it's unbelievable!!:mad:
And don't worry after five minutes in our sweet and loveable company there's no way someone can still refus.... Ahem!!! I mean be skeptical anymore....:sneaky::giggle::giggle::whistle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah that was a misunderstanding she didn't have the time to explain that it was a knife made of chocolate and decorated in order to looks like a real one, pretty well made though, uh? Of course in the heat of the moment she had to act like a little tough cookie, but Nova is a buttercup of a sweetie.
Well about that we already filed a complain to the company that install the kitchen alarms, that was clearly a defective models.... the nerve of some company to sell junk like that it's unbelievable!!:mad:
And don't worry after five minutes in our sweet and loveable company there's no way someone can still refus.... Ahem!!! I mean be skeptical anymore....:sneaky::giggle::giggle::whistle:
o_O. I dont know whats going on, but what kind of Heresy description is that of Nova?!:eek:.
buttercup of a sweetie???? o_O.

Let me Remind you the Proper Description of Goddess Nova :
Eternum 2023-05-27 22-01-25-14.jpg
Eternum 2023-05-27 22-01-27-06.jpg
Eternum 2023-05-27 22-01-29-08.jpg
:cool:
What kind of member of the Nova church describe their Goddess, with a description of Annie ?!:p:ROFLMAO:.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
o_O. I dont know whats going on, but what kind of Heresy description is that of Nova?!:eek:.
buttercup of a sweetie???? o_O.

Let me Remind you the Proper Description of Goddess Nova :
View attachment 2654672
View attachment 2654674
View attachment 2654676
:cool:
What kind of member of the Nova church describe their Goddess, with a description of Annie ?!:p:ROFLMAO:.
Shhhh! Ack! We were supposed to not show that before we lured... Ahem!!!! took all the newbies inside the church!!! You're ruining the surprise that awaits them!!!!
anime-panic.gif

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm downloading it to try it out later. I don't like the "harem" theme as much as I used to ten years ago, can't stand more than 2/3 girls at the same time now that I'm 30. As long as the game lasts at least 10 hours and has replayability it's a yes for me (y). Thanks.
I hope you mean 2 or 3 girls rather than girls that are missing 1/3 of their bodies.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes