Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So for my Statement about game. So Mc get Backstabte Attacker get Headshoot and no Folloer ask or talk about i get Facepalm? NO question ask about What happend or What power MC has ??? Nope but Facepalm! ok best never try this again or make statement to get story better. THX but no THX ( better say Facepalm Humans get Lost)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So for my Statement about game. So Mc get Backstabte Attacker get Headshoot and no Folloer ask or talk about i get Facepalm? NO question ask about What happend or What power MC has ??? Nope but Facepalm! ok best never try this again or make statement to get story better. THX but no THX ( better say Facepalm Humans get Lost)
I might have given you a facepalm, but since what you wrote is incomprehensible gibberish, you get a pass.

Maybe next time.

Carry on.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
can be but mother tung is not US.. so gibberish can be because of Old ENG..
Old English? What? Do you mean Anglo-Saxon? Does that mean you are over 1000 years old?

Ok, that was probably way too flippant, but if you want to have your messages understood, you are just going to have to do better. F95 even has a spell-checker that you could have used, and there are translation apps that would at least make what you write mostly understandable, which yours are not.

At any rate, if you don't like the game, don't play it. But don't expect to get a kind reception from the hundreds of people here who love it, when you trash it.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Old English? What? Do you mean Anglo-Saxon? Does that mean you are over 1000 years old?

Ok, that was probably way too flippant, but if you want to have your messages understood, you are just going to have to do better. F95 even has a spell-checker that you could have used, and there are translation apps that would at least make what you write mostly understandable, which yours are not.

At any rate, if you don't like the game, don't play it. But don't expect to get a kind reception from the hundreds of people here who love it, when you trash it.
:ROFLMAO: nope but i learn ENg 30 years ago and 2010 USMP say you speak old EN... so ths is why i say it. and Trans app nope i want to get better in it why use app? Goggel MTL not even can speak clear EN. I try a lot... Mhh. So 20 AI years and mtl still shit... when i use dict.cc. So word for word... so really slow. have a nice day and thx for being positive. not all can be like what ( hope it what ok my speak???) In first i like it when some part in it make 0 Sence!! And all Follower dont question it and 50/50 like dislike. The game before was good. This ???

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
:ROFLMAO: nope but i learn ENg 30 years ago and 2010 USMP say you speak old EN... so ths is why i say it. and Trans app nope i want to get better in it why use app? Goggel MTL not even can speak clear EN. I try a lot... Mhh. So 20 AI years and mtl still shit... when i use dict.cc. So word for word... so really slow. have a nice day and thx for being positive. not all can be like what ( hope it what ok my speak???) In first i like it when some part in it make 0 Sence!! And all Follower dont question it and 50/50 like dislike. The game before was good. This ???
I assure you google MTL is clearer than you, and if not, it's not google MTL the problem...

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
CAn be but ask... Solarplexus is Destroyed so all inside is outside because ripcage break open... So MC still standing...yes come again

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
CAn be but ask... Solarplexus is Destroyed so all inside is outside because ripcage break open... So MC still standing...yes come again
Are you talking about the time Orion got skewered by a spear thrown by Thanatos? If so, are you trying to say it doesn't make sense that Orion would still be alive amirite? Even as I'm writing this I'm still trying to process what you've written so sorry about that. Don't mean to be rude but I do agree with the previous members having trouble understanding what you wrote.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There is some progres, but there are still pages where telling the truth anything is reason enought to earn a facepalm. Or being call names. Only because your opinion doesn't match with top 0.67% of the newbies people. It's like a sport there. I got about 15 facepalms up to now, 14 probably from only 2 pages. It's like 1 facepalm, 5 likes and 2-3 LOLs. It's not like a care about them, but I only try to say that they usualy don't comment, they are not there for discution, only probably to annoy with that. They like few like-minded and facepalm every other.
Progress is made in offtopic things, Offtopic pages were created. It was like a war zone there before that, now it's better.
Facepalms from small brained people are a badge of honor. I thank them for the reacts then go back to ignoring them. ;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Facepalms from small brained people are a badge of honor. I thank them for the reacts then go back to ignoring them. ;)
Yes, facepalms are like scares of war and we should be proud of them. I think some girls find them sexy... It's a shame I didn't find any of them. Maybe it's just my imagination. (don't say my GF about what I said; I don't need a real scar... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's one reason I'm disappointed so many of them make their profiles private. It means I can't search for what they've written (if anything) in the past and must wait until I happen to stumble upon something they've written.

Reactions: rudy007

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's one reason I'm disappointed so many of them make their profiles private. It means I can't search for what they've written (if anything) in the past and must wait until I happen to stumble upon something they've written.
Just use the "Search by member" function set to "everywhere", or, you can also look at the list of reactions you've received - you'll be able to hover the profile name and the ignore box will pop up.

The first will only work for those profiles with posts made - some people use "no post" profiles to be dicks; the other will work for any profile, posts or not, private or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Given that I was bullied and abused as a child, I've been very adverse to that title.
The bullying is really a misnomer in that specific title. The girl was a bit mean to the MC in some flashbacks, but its only in flashbacks & even then its very light compared to the stuff that really happens in schools. The title certainly isn't about bullying and abuse.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just use the "Search by member" function set to "everywhere", or, you can also look at the list of reactions you've received - you'll be able to hover the profile name and the ignore box will pop up.

The first will only work for those profiles with posts made - some people use "no post" profiles to be dicks; the other will work for any profile, posts or not, private or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the information. I'll keep it in mind. I'm in your debt.
As a person who spent a lot of my time as a Brit-Trad Neopagan, I always found myself a bit offended by the person in the example.

The bullying is really a misnomer in that specific title. The girl was a bit mean to the MC in some flashbacks, but its only in flashbacks & even then its very light compared to the stuff that really happens in schools. The title certainly isn't about bullying and abuse.
Thank you for that. I have to admit I haven't actually looked into it. The title was just a bit off-putting for me. I'll give it a try.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for the information. I'll keep it in mind. I'm in your debt.
As a person who spent a lot of my time as a Brit-Trad Neopagan, I always found myself a bit offended by the person in the example.

Thank you for that. I have to admit I haven't actually looked into it. The title was just a bit off-putting for me. I'll give it a try.
I'll be honest, I had the same reaction for similar reasons, but after being convince to try it, I have found it enjoyable.

Reactions: Dragon59
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes