Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If Nancy will join a Costume Party, I think she can pull off a Katarina Cosplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So does that make Orion Garen? :unsure:

...Not sure if that's an insult or appropriate given his generic-ass look despite the recent physique change (man needs another hairstyle change IMO...preferably sooner-ish).

Jan 21, 2023
So does that make Orion Garen? :unsure:

...Not sure if that's an insult or appropriate given his generic-ass look despite the recent physique change (man needs another hairstyle change IMO...preferably sooner-ish).
I guess there are not a lot of male character models for HS2 I cant think of a single HS game where I thought the MC looked really unique. But even so I think Orion looks decent. Especially last update he looked very good when was was looking in the mirror in Luna's uncle's house.

Reactions: sageproduct

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I guess there are not a lot of male character models for HS2 I cant think of a single HS game where I thought the MC looked really unique. But even so I think Orion looks decent. Especially last update he looked very good when was was looking in the mirror in Luna's uncle's house.
hearhear.jpg

(Yeah I really ain't letting that hairstyle issue go, apparently :ROFLMAO:. At least his current hair is a major improvement from that yee-yee ass haircut he sported from the beginning of the game up to the middle of 0.3. But yeah, as the meme above says, "it can be better.")

An known

Sep 16, 2021
(Yeah I really ain't letting that hairstyle issue go, apparently :ROFLMAO:. At least his current hair is a major improvement from that yee-yee ass haircut he sported from the beginning of the game up to the middle of 0.3. But yeah, as the meme above says, "it can be better.")
I think Orion haircut will be changed in some updates cause his hair is just seems to appears like it's "just growing" or like "he just forgot to comb his hair" or something, unlike Nancy where you can see the changes of hairstyle in the past updates.
Or maybe a scene like these would happen:
IMG_20230525_132651.jpg
IMG_20230525_132725.jpg
Then maybe he'll change his hairstyle to lot more better. (But not judging the early hairstyle of the MC in Oialt is ass:LOL:)

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think Orion haircut will be changed in some updates cause his hair is just seems to appears like it's "just growing" or like "he just forgot to comb his hair" or something, unlike Nancy where you can see the changes of hairstyle in the past updates.
Or maybe a scene like these would happen:
View attachment 2647365
View attachment 2647366
Then maybe he'll change his hairstyle to lot more better. (But not judging the early hairstyle of the MC in Oialt is ass)
Agree to all this except the 0.6 post. That preview pic happens in Eternum and it's already established that you can basically change your hair length and style there (see: Annie's appearance in Ion back in 0.1). Course it could be that that scene happens a few days or weeks from 0.5 for Nancy to get that hair length, but I dunno. We'll see I suppose.

Last edited:

Humphrey Wolfe

Sep 26, 2020
Anyways guys, seeing that I just played this game only since last week, how often do the updates come out? Once in every 2 months? Or something like that?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Anyways guys, seeing that I just played this game only since last week, how often do the updates come out? Once in every 2 months? Or something like that?
About 5 and a half months per update, with development usually starting 2 weeks after the latest version's public release. Used to be shorter but there was a poll a while back and the "bigger updates with longer dev time" choice won.

Current dev progress as of May 19, 2023:

progress bar v6 copy.png

Guesstimate is Early to Mid-July release for Demon Lord tier, given the current dev prog speed (4-5% per week).

Humphrey Wolfe

Sep 26, 2020
About 5 and a half months per update, with development usually starting 2 weeks after the latest version's public release. Used to be shorter but there was a poll a while back and the "bigger updates with longer dev time" choice won.

Current dev progress as of May 19, 2023:

View attachment 2647595

Guesstimate is Early to Mid-July release for Demon Lord tier, given the current dev prog speed (4-5% per week).
Ahhh alright thanks for the info, and yeah I kinda agree with doing bigger updates even if we have to wait for a while. Definitely worth it for longer playtime haha

Humphrey Wolfe

Sep 26, 2020
Man. You guys werent kidding about the story and characters being amazing! Definitely trying Once in a Lifetime next.
Any other games with this much quality?

Some of my personal favs would be City of Broken Dreamers, Milfs of Sunville, What a Legend, Dark Magic, Oppai Odyssey, Phoenixes, The Inn and V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Might not be your cup of tea, but maybe give it a try. Maybe someone else can vouch for me, or against me idk haha

Jan 21, 2023
Man. You guys werent kidding about the story and characters being amazing! Definitely trying Once in a Lifetime next.
Any other games with this much quality?
Depends on what you are looking for. While Eternum is my favorite game here, there are many great games you can play. Some are very different, others do certain aspects of the VN better and so on. Here are a few recs:

- You should definitely try Once In a Lifetime next - it is great. While Eternum is overall a better work given everything the dev has learnt, Once in a Lifetime is still an excellent harem game with similar style. It is a lot more funny than eternum and most importantly it is completed.

- Pale Carnations in my opinion has even better writing than eternum. However unlike eternum, it is a character driven drama and there is very little overarching plot. It focuses on more hardcore fetishes and has a lot more sex (it is set in a brothel) so depending on your tastes that can be either a positive or a negative. I prefer Eternum more because I prefer plot driven games over games that focus just on characters but this is a high quality work. If you like character driven drama and dont mind hardcore fetishes you will like this.

- Desert Stalker is a game with beautiful visuals, it has a decent plot (I did not like it as much as eternum's story though) and is a male power fantasy. If you like the harem aspect of Eternum you might like this one. It is however not as wholesome and heartwarming as Eternum since it tries to be a male power fantasy. I like the lewd content here more than what Eternum has so far.

- Superhuman is another great game I highly recommend. Not as lighthearted/wholesome as eternum but if you liked the interesting story/overarching plot, you will love superhuman. The overarching story and the worldbuilding is simply incredible and like eternum it is a modern day fantasy/supernatural game.

- Projekt Passion like Eternum is a light hearted comedy focused harem game. So if you liked Eternum's wholesome vibe and humor, you will like this one.

You can find all these games if you sort games by weighted rating. They are all on the front page.

Last edited:

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Do you need to be a patreon supporter to post in the eternum discord? It's either that or I've gotten blocked from posting messages, and I have no idea why that would be the case.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
- Projekt Passion like Eternum is a light hearted comedy focused harem game. So if you liked Eternum's wholesome vibe and humor, you will like this one.
I think Eternum does the blend of comedy and drama much better than PP. Everyone in Eternum's harem is a well-adjusted individual. Alex has had probably the worst childhood out of the seven, and even she's turned out fine. PP gives me whiplash when it switches between hijinks and drama.

Jan 21, 2023
it became patron only after patrons started shit on it... make it make sense....
Do you need to be a patreon supporter to post in the eternum discord? It's either that or I've gotten blocked from posting messages, and I have no idea why that would be the case.
Apparently there were problems with bots and spam accounts so they ended up having to make it patron only. Or at least that was the reason a couple of months ago. It was added to filter out trolls, bots etc. I have not visited the discord server in a while but at the time they were still considering the next steps. Looks like it is still locked for non patrons.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
At least if you're not a patron, you can still post on fan arts and memes which is really the only reason I visit the discord

Reactions: Salviocass99

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
ok so this seem to be one of the best ranked games in here, can anyone tell me, why? right now it doesnt look like its for me so i want to hear from the fans

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes