Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I wonder whoever took the sword Hyas from Asmerilth (the previous owner before its demise) will make an appearance in future versions. And what exact role he/she might play in future events around the protagonist and his haremettes (ally, enemy and so on). Would be interesting to see.
We're not even sure if there IS an owner, given that its current owner is unknown. If anything there's a chance that it could still be in the place where Asmerilth died, and if that's the case (and this is assuming he's not a victim of excommunication or whatever) then the fact that he hasn't retrieved it yet should be a warning to artifact hunters as to how dangerous or remote (like Ogygia-level remote) said place might be.

If Idriel is not really an AI and this game is fantasy not sci-fi, I think she might be a goddess. The man at the party spoke about Psyche. If he is not full of crap and goddesses exist it is not a stretch to think Idriel is a goddess as well. I just googled up Atlas and I found this is his wife:

And wikipedia says this about her:

> Pleione presided over the multiplication of the flocks, fitting, since the meaning of her name is: "to increase in number"
> ...
> She is often said to be the mother of Calypso with Atlas as well

If Idriel really is a goddess and her powers are multiplying herself, it can explain how she can interact with millions of players. In the opening scene with the MC, she had again multiplied herself into 3 copies.

Your theory about Calypso is interesting. Maybe that is why the praetorians were guarding her? But on the other hand the praetorians were guarding Dione as well according to Nova and we know at that point Dione was a gun.
/reads wiki link

/sees this

ReallyOrionReally.jpg

/stares at red marked passage and looks at Orion

OrWig02.gif

/eyerolls

(I know, I know. Not the same person...but the horndogness is just...ugh)

Last edited:

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
Always take the Amulet. Become God. Take down Thanatos. Have paid child support payments because you will now live in Eternum trying to make all the money to fund said child supports thanks to the waifus being fertile as hell and you have no pullout game.
Man, when I accepted Astaroth's deal to gain infinite power in OIALT, I ended up dying at the end and Lauren married some random fucking dude. Never gonna trust Caribdis with deals like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2023
We're not even sure if there IS an owner, given that its current owner is unknown. If anything there's a chance that it could still be in the place where Asmerilth died, and if that's the case (and this is assuming he's not a victim of excommunication or whatever) then the fact that he hasn't retrieved it yet should be a warning to artifact hunters as to how dangerous or remote (like Ogygia-level remote) said place might be.

/reads wiki link

/sees this

View attachment 2640581

/stares at red marked passage and looks at Orion

View attachment 2640657

/eyerolls

(I know, I know. Not the same person...but the horndogness is just...ugh)
You know someone is a horny bastard when Zeus of all people ends up protecting women from them. You can even see orion's dick in the constellation lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
We don't really know what happened to Hyas it was not really mention that much in the story but only thing we know what happened to it is:

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Leveling up in Eternum only grants the player access to better items right? Since you're physical attributes IRL is the determining factor for what you can do as an individual in the game.

Reactions: sageproduct

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
I wonder whoever took the sword Hyas from Asmerilth (the previous owner before its demise) will make an appearance in future versions. And what exact role he/she might play in future events around the protagonist and his haremettes (ally, enemy and so on). Would be interesting to see.
I have a feeling that Hyas will make an appearance. It feels to important to be left out. We already have Dione and Calypso in the story, so having the 3rd weapon in the mix would make sense. Man that sword would be cool as shit. Swinging it makes lightning appear. It's just like the Demon King's Longsword from Solo Leveling manhwa . That'd be too cool to pass up on.

Reactions: Elhemeer and ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Leveling up in Eternum only grants the player access to better items right? Since you're physical attributes IRL is the determining factor for what you can do as an individual in the game.
Equipment AND spells, yes.

I have a feeling that Hyas will make an appearance. It feels to important to be left out. We already have Dione and Calypso in the story, so having the 3rd weapon in the mix would make sense. Man that sword would be cool as shit. Swinging it makes lightning appear. It's just like the Demon King's Longsword from Solo Leveling manhwa . That'd be too cool to pass up on.
It'll definitely appear, yeah.

Jan 21, 2023
Dalia and Hyas, Nova and Dione, Calypso and Alex threesome. Is the destiny, we can't fight it.
Calypso seems to be Orion's weapon rather than Alex. He can summon her as seen in hogwarts and she can open portals wherever he is like she said in the party with Ulysses.

That said I need a Calypso + Alex threesome. I am also curious how far we will go with Calypso next update.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Calypso seems to be Orion's weapon rather than Alex. He can summon her as seen in hogwarts and she can open portals wherever he is like she said in the party with Ulysses.

That said I need a Calypso + Alex threesome. I am also curious how far we will go with Calypso next update.
There's also the fact that Orion warped to Calypso's location during his "first" bleeding effect (I put that in quotation marks because it's still not clear at the moment if the incident in 0.5 was truly Orion's first experience of such event or if he experienced something like it in the past, though there are vague hints that suggest the possibility of the latter). Given that this is probably the...third time? Yeah third time that one of the two managed to warp/get summoned to the other one's location easily, there's obviously a connection between them that's likely going to be revealed/explained in the future.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
And spells, it seem. Not very clear though. Or fair.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
the ending cliffhanger of v0.5 actual reminded me of Kayaba Akihiko saying:
"this is a game but it is not something that you play"
can't wait for the next update

Feb 21, 2023
Man, when I accepted Astaroth's deal to gain infinite power in OIALT, I ended up dying at the end and Lauren married some random fucking dude. Never gonna trust Caribdis with deals like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This reminds me of the space station where helping either character there was annotated with "just try out" in Caribdis' own WT. Like, dude, last time i trusted you to try things out I got shot in the face 10 times :ROFLMAO:
OIALT had a special sense of humor.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Why does this game: looks so familiar? ‍♂
You must be new to Honey Select games.
There are 3 major character creator softwares:
Daz3D (the realistic humans one)
Honey Select (the stylized asian/semi realism one)
and Koikatsu (anime)

You will find a lot of either amazing or subpar games that use each of these programs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is it really confirmed that the people who die in game also die in real life? The only thing we have going is speculation regarding Benjamin's death although I think it's pretty much true at this point . Everything that the cast has been doing up to this point is playing and coincidentally uncovering the secrets of Eternum while still being in the mentality of "it's still just a game". The argument regarding whether taking the amulet is a good or bad choice is pointless IMO since it currently doesn't even affect the story as it is now. The thoughts WE as players of this game and the choices given to us by the developer are two separate things so aligning ones own thinking won't change the outcome. As far as I remember as well, not everyone in the cast knows what us as the players know with regards to the secrets in Eternum so them being 'silly' really doesn't matter much does it?
Orion died fairly early in the game and came back without any of his character experience. The issue is that some kinds of dying does cause people to die in real life (and may exist in game in one form or another).

Reactions: sageproduct
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes